Cry wolf chpt: 4

Cry Wolf ***( HIATUS)***

~|present time|~

Kyungsoo woke up sprawled on the floor. His body still ached, his legs were still numb. Pushing himself into a sitting position, Kyungsoo leaned against the room door as he sighed, closing his eyes as he did so. Opening his eyes, he looked up at the door handle above him, wondering if he was strong enough to stand or crawl to his room if he could reach the handle and open the door. Reaching for the handle, he barely grasped it with his fingers, pulling the handle down, the door opened. Kyungsoo looked out into the hallway before attempting to stand, using the door as leverage.


Finally on his feet, Kyungsoo felt his feet tingling as feeling attempted to enter into them. He continued to lean against the door as the sensation dwindled. Pushing the door open enough to let him through, Kyungsoo attempted to walk, taking enough steps to make it out of the room and into the hall before his feet gave out from underneath him, still weak from the transformation. "Why!?" Kyungsoo screamed with pain and frustration, "I never asked for this!!! Why can't you just work until I get to my room!?" He screamed at his feet as if he'd get a reply from them. Grunting in frustration, he began crawling through the hall, making it to the entry room of his house, to the stairs. Looking up, Kyungsoo felt disheartened as he realized he'd have to crawl his way up fifty stairs then through another hall just to get to his room.


Placing his head on the first step, tears trickled down his cheeks as Kyungsoo bit down on his lips attempting not to cry. Looking back up at the steps, Kyungsoo let out a whimper as he began dragging himself up them, hoping he could get to his room without fainting from exhaustion like he had the last couple of times he'd changed.


~|flashback|~

"What'd you find out about him huh!? Anything interesting? Is he a wolf!? So what is what!? What'd you find out!!?!" Baekhyun barked out with excitement as he saw his clan return home. "Jesus Christ Baekhyun!... We haven't even gotten through the door! Hell, we haven't even made it up the steps and into the porch and you're already pestering us!" Kai remarked to Baekhyun. Gulping as his smile faded into a smirk hardly visible, Baekhyun shook his head. "Ah c'mon Kai, you know how little Baek is when he's excited" Chanyeol replied to Kai as he defended Baekhyun. Baekhyun's body shook with happiness but he attempted to hide his excitement as much as possible, little Baek was one of the many nicknames Chanyeol had given to Baekhyun long ago, but particularly used when he was in a good mood.


Reaching the top of the stairs, Chanyeol leaned his arm against Baekhyun's shoulder as he ruffled Baekhyun's hair with the other playfully. Smiling down at the smaller male as the other members reached the porch and headed inside, the door to the house being held open by Chen who had both arms crossed while silently watching each member walk past him. Kai snarled at them both "no wonder Baekhyun Is so weak, always being protected by you. Why don't you go get a room and lean on his shoulder there! We don't want to deal with you disgusting homos here!"

 

Chanyeol buffed out his chest and clenched his fists, readying himself to hit Kai in the face for being so Rude to him but especially to his friend.

 

Seeing this through the living room window, Kris marched to the front door, growling "Chanyeol!.. Kai!... That's enough! Leave your remarks and your hands to yourself and get inside. We need to talk" Looking back to where Kris and Chen were standing, Chanyeol clenched his fists harder before reluctantly releasing them, slinging his arm around Baekhyun before turning to face the entrance of the house and walked in, looking back at Kai as they entered the house.


Kai watched as the pair made their way into the house that was shared by the clan, anger and disgust pulsing through his veins. Once they were out of sight, Kai looked to Kris and Chen, watching them before rushing into the house himself. "Disgusting, man with man! I don't see how Kris allows it!!!" Kai mumbled to himself as he made his way to the dining room where everyone was gathered up at the dinning table, food filling the center of the dinning table.


Kris and Chen made their wag into the room, sitting at their usually seats as they grabbed different food dishes and filled their plates, passing the plates around as they did so.

 

Kai continued to stand in the entry way of the dining room, watching as each member filled their plates with food. "Kai, come sit and fix yourself a dish of food" Lay enthusiastically said with a small smile. Kai looked at Lay, continuing to stand until all the clan starred at him. Glancing at all their faces, realizing all of them were watching him and waiting for him to sit down and fix himself a plate of food, Kai shuffled into his seat at the table and began grabbing food to place of his plate. "Fine then! I'm doing it!! now let's get this meeting started," he remarked as his gaze made it way around the table before settling on Baekhyun and Chanyeol who still had his left arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. Shuddering at the sight, his face twisted to a look of clear disgust, Kai fought to look away, succeeding by looking to Kris, who was watching him, then down at his plate of food.

 

"Alright then. Let the meeting start now" Kris Remarked as he clapped his hands, signally the start of the meeting.