Cry wolf chpt: 6

Cry Wolf ***( HIATUS)***

Walking with Kris by his side, Kyungsoo could feel Kris' right hand holding tightly to his arm, preventing him from changing his mind and running.

 

Being excessively smaller than Kris was, Kyungsoo had to power walk in order to keep up with Kris, who was practically dragging Kyungsoo. As they reached the end of town, close to where Kyungsoo would Normally enter the woods to head to his house, Kyungsoo saw a two story white house with a dark blue, almost black, roof. The sight of the house frightened him, making his hair stand straight up on his arms. It wasn't that the house was terrible looking, it was actually beautiful, it's just that there was a certain feel to the house that sent chills up Kyungsoo's spine.


Taking wide strides up the stairs, onto the porch, Kris stopped as he opened the door to the house, pulling Kyungsoo in behind him. He looked around, seeing archways lead to rooms on each side of the house, stairs directly in front of him, and a small hallway leading to a door besides the stairs. Almost immediately, Kris and Kyungsoo were greeted by a spazzy Baekhyun. Kyungsoo watched as Baekhyun tried to contain himself from the excitement of seeing Kyungsoo in the house "did it work!? Did our plan really work?" He asked himself in his head as he look Kyungsoo from head to toe, seeing him for the first time, Baekhyun was surprised, Kyungsoo looked nothing like what he'd expected him to look like.

 

"Hi! I'm Byun Baekhyun. You can call me Baekhyun though!" Baek said excitedly, practically yelping with excitement as he bowed down and stretched his arm out to shake Kyungsoo's hand, a wide smile on his face. Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun's outstretched hand, hesitating to shake it as he reached out for his hand. Kris watched with an expressionless face. Taking his hand, Baekhyun firmly grasped it, making Kyungsoo gasp in shock at his strong hold on him.


While Baekhyun continually shook Kyungsoo's hand, they all heard loud footsteps descending from the stairs. Baekhyun stopped shaking his hand as he looked to the stairs, which were right beside Kyungsoo, and saw Kai staring at him with hatred and disgust.

 

Seeing Baekhyun's arms outstretched, holding on to someones hand, Kai looked from him to the person whose hand was being held by Baekhyun, finding Kyungsoo to be the one whose hand was being held by him.


The sight of Kai frightened Kyungsoo. Kai was handsome, tall, and strong from the looks of it, but his facial expression scared him. He looked evil with his wide eyes staring deep into Kyungsoo's eyes.

 

Gulping deeply, Kyungsoo let go of Baekhyun's hand and stretched it towards Kai. Bowing down and introducing himself, Kyungsoo could feel his body shaking as he looked at Kai and waited for him to shake his hand.

 

Saying nothing as he took Kyungsoo's hand and shook it, the end of his mouth curved up in a wicked smirk as he saw Kyungsoo purposely avoid his glare. "He's not as bad looking as I thought" he thought as he let go of Kyungsoo's hand, "I'm Kai" he said in a deep voice as he stepped off the stairs and walked passed them, into the room behind Baekhyun, looking back to Kyungsoo as he left.

 

"He's much friendlier than he seems" Kris told Kyungsoo as he saw him looking at him bewildered and slightly frightened. "Except to me!" Baekhyun said as he raised his hand, pointing to himself. "Unless you're me, Kai's pretty friendly. Or unless you're...." Baekhyun paused and shuffled to Kyungsoo, cuffing his hand around Kyungsoo's ear and whispered into it "... Gay".

 

Kyungsoo choked on spit that he'd swallowed accidentally when he heard Baekhyun whisper into his ear. "Gay! Why would anyone hate me for my ual preference?" He wondered. Taking Kyungsoo's arm, grabbing hold if it tightly, Kris led Kyungsoo up the stairs. "I'll show you to the room you'll be staying in while you're here" Kris mumbled.


"You'll be staying with Kai in his room" Kris told Kyungsoo. "What? Why with him?" Kyungsoo panicked. "Because he's the only one who isn't sharing a room with someone in the house right now" Kris nearly growled. "Be patient with him. If you want him to stay, you have to be nice to him and let him ask questions" Kris scolded himself.


Stopping in front of a door, Kris opened it. "This is your room" Kris said as he let go of Kyungsoo.

 

Looking from the room to Kris, Kyungsoo hesitated to go into the room, finally taking a few hesitant steps forward before taking a deep breath and walking fully into it. "I'll let you get situated" Kris said as he smiled at Kyungsoo. Not knowing which bed Kai was using, Kyungsoo turned back to Kris "what bed will I be using?" He asked before realizing Kris was gone.

 

Both beds were made, so Kyungsoo had no idea which one Kai was using. Placing his backpack down in the floor that he'd brought with him, which was filled with clothes, Kyungsoo leaned against the wall facing towards the two beds and sat down. "I sleep in the bed next to the window" someone growled suddenly.

 

Kyungsoo had been sitting in the room for hours so hearing someone silently enter the room and address him after being surrounded by silence made him flinch slightly. "Oh.... OK" he replied as he looked up, quickly looking back down as he saw Kai staring at him again. "So I guess Kris has made us roommates?" Kai muttered. "Yeah" was all Kyungsoo replied. Kai smiled evilly as he looked at the smaller male sitting on the floor, he could sense Kyungsoo was afraid of him. "Well, this'll be fun" he thought as evil thoughts filled his head "I'm going to enjoy this" he said quietly.

 

Kyungsoo barely heard what Kai said and looked up to see Kai striding towards him with a wicked look on his face. Kyungsoo gasped as he became paralyzed with fright, watching Kai get closer to him "please don't hurt me" he thought "I haven't done anything."