Cry Wolf chpt: 3

Cry Wolf ***( HIATUS)***

~FLASHBACK, when people became interested in learning more about Kyungsoo~

"Are we really going to spy on this kid? I Mean, he's new and he bought an abandoned house in the middle of the Forrest, big whoop!" Lay Complained to Kris as the clan walked through the Forrest, in the direction of Kyungsoo's house, leaves and branches snapping beneath them as they walked. Kris ignored Lays complaints. "Krrrrriiiiiiisssssss!! Kkkkkrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiissssss!!!!!!" Lay whined "I'm tired, my feet hurt, why are we doing this!? This is pointless! It's stupid. This guy's useless. It's not like he's important or anything! He's just a stupid new kid. Krrrriiiissss!!!!" Lay whined in Kris' ear as they continued walking. Annoyed with Lay, Kris snapped "YIXING! Yes we are going to do this. Don't make assumptions of this boy, He's important! He isn't useless either!" Frightened of Kris' outbreak, Lay shied away from him whimpering.

 

"What'd you mean he's not useless?" Luhan, another of the seven members asked. Kris Looked back to Luhan who was followed by Xiumin and was walking next to Sehun. He looked to see where each member of his clan was. Chanyeol was to his left, Lay to his right, behind Lay was Kai, Luhan and Sehun walked besides each other behind him and behind them was Xiumin. "This boy, Kyungsoo or whatever his name is, he's hiding something and We're going to find out." "What could that runt possibly be hiding?" Sehun questioned Kris as Kris turned and continued walking forward. "I feel it. He's one of us. Or at least he's close to one of us." Kris murmured to the clan.


The clan looked at each other. Lay to Kai, then Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun then Xiumin, Kai to Lay, Xiumin, Sehun and Luhan then Chanyeol... so on so forth before they all glanced at Kris who continued to lead, not bothering to look back at his friends as they continued to stare at him before realizing he wouldn't look back then set their gazes in front of themselves.


Finally reaching the house, Kris and his friends climb the trees surrounding it skillfully so that Kyungsoo wouldn't see them. Each of them climbed a tree with another member except Kris. To the north of the house (facing the back of the house), Lay and Kai teamed together, to the East(facing the right side of the house), Luhan and Sehun climbed a tree as Kris climbed a tree south of the house (facing the front of the house) while Chanyeol and Xiumin climbed a tree to the west (facing the left side of Kyungsoo's mansion). They each make sure to climb enough into the tree that Kyungsoo wouldn't notice them unless he was REALLY looking for them but not too far where they couldn't see the mansion below. Hidden deep behind the leaves of the trees, Kris sat down, leaning onto the body of the tree as he swung his left leg back and forth as it dangled off the branch he was sitting on.

 

Waiting for what seemed like an eternity to the clan, but was only an hour, they each caught Kyungsoo's scent simultaneously. Looking in the direction the scent was coming from, they each saw Kyungsoo's silhouette shuffling towards the mansion.

 

~Kyungsoo couldn't help but think about how lucky he was to own such a wonderful house in a wonderful place. He smiled at the thought of how nice everyone in town was too him, even the homeless were kind to him. Listening to the leaves crunching under his feet as he got closer to his house, he looked up at it and smiled. The house was looking better by the day, well at least on the inside it was. He had replaced all the windows, doors and mirrors in the house and he was close to finishing the installment of electricity in the entire house. All the rooms had lights put into them, ready to be used once the installment of electricity got finished. The bathrooms all had running water now, the kitchens had been entirely remodeled, and the stairs were nearly finished being fixed.


Kyungsoo pulled out the keys to the house as he walked up the front steps to the place. inserting the keys into the lock, he turned the key, hearing the lock unfasten. Before entering the house, Kyungsoo turned around looking at the scenery before him. The sun was beginning to set making the trees a beautiful shade of dark brown intermixed with black shading where the sunlight wasn't hitting the trees. The leaves and sky were a gorgeous bronze and beige color.


A light gust of wind spurred through the air suddenly. Leaves Began to rustle making a sound that rang in Kyungsoo's ears that comforted him. As it hit Kyungsoo he closed his eyes momentarily before reopening them, letting out a happy sigh as he did. Turning around, he turned the handle, opening the door, and headed inside.

 

~Kris and his clan watched as the door closed behind Kyungsoo. Sliding off the branches they were sitting in, each member landed silently on their feet as they hit the ground. Kris motioned for them to meet with him once they were out of sight of Kyungsoo's house. Running stealthily through the Forrest until the house was far out of their sights, Kris and the others met together. "We'll talk once we get back into town. If we stay out here any longer Chen and Baekhyun just might burn the house done trying to cook food for themselves" Kris mumbled to his companions. They all nodded, beginning to run again towards their home, leaving the woods behind.