Takeru

Kameko to Takeru [on Hiatus for unknown time]

Takeru`s view

As soon as she fell asleep I left the house and went over to some café where my friends and band mates used to hang out.

"He, Takeru!" Masato yelled. "Long time no see. Is it that serious with that of last time?"

"Nope. Her sister is the interesting one. And right now I have her." I told him grinning widely.

Yuji looked up. "What do you mean by having her? Oh, don`t tell me you made out with the two of them!"

"No. She just signed a contract that`ll stick her to me."

"So, she didn`t fall for you at first sight?" a bored voice came from my right. It was Chiyu. I stared at him angrily. He just grinned amused and sat down.

"Do you really want to hurt her feelings? I guess after the time`s up she`ll miss you hardly. Could you live with such a shame?" Shinpei asked.

"How could you understand something like that? You never even had a girlfriend!" I shouted. He looked at me.

"And you still will regret it. I am just saying." he shrugged.

"You!" I shouted. He giggled. Yeah, giggle, just like  a girl. As the thought came I felt like a bulb had lighten up over my head. I got an idea.

"Shinpei. Can you do me a favor?" I asked innocently.

"Every time you do, I have to do something ert, disgusting or discarded. What`s it this time?" he asked sighing. I smiled evilly.

"Could you make friends with the sister? Her name`s by the way Kameko." I said.

"Oh, that`s a beautiful name. But how could I make her being my friend? Isn`t that your task?" Shinpei answered. Till now he didn`t suspect something. Innocent idiot.

"I wouldn`t have said it if you couldn`t help me." I answered.

"How?" he looked at me innocently again. I smiled.

"Disguise yourself as a girl and make friends with her. That`ll do."

"What????? Why can`t I be a boy?" he screamed. Everybody in the café looked at him. He didn`t care.

"Because then it would seem as if I sent you - and she also may know your face - she listen to our music." I answered.

"So, she`s a fangirl?" Chiyu asked.

"Don`t know. She didn`t even recognise me. She asked me if I really was Takeru! And if Shinpei disguise himself it wouldn`t be that suspicious. There is the chance that she looked up our faces. So, are you doing it, Shinpei, or not?" I said.

"Hm.. this time I won`t do it for free. You have to offer me something.. hm.. ha! I know! I want my first kiss! Okay?" he said.

"Well, depend on from whom you want it."

"Doesn`t matter."

"Then you can pretend to be gay - as a girl. And kiss Kameko." I said.

"Who?"

"The sister, I told you her name, idiot."

"Whatever. But.. wait. I thought she`s yours??"

"Doesn`t matter." I said. Shinpei looked at me.

"Okay, okay. I will get some other girl. Okay?" He nodded. What an romantic idiot.

"Okay then. Let`s go! Oh, yeah, for two months. And don`t lose cover on purpose, okay?"

"Or I`ll be dead. I know." Shinpei said cooly. We went to our home. Because we were a band we had to live together. Shinpei headed to some closet where all our panels were in. He put out some gothic dresses.

http://i03.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/616/083/261/1281000733447_hz-myalibaba-web12_2263.jpg

"You wanna become a gothic for the time? But she`s .. an emo." I said. Those two subcultures don`t like each other ... much.

"Well, but I don`t wanna become an emo." Shinpei countered.

"Hm, maybe she doesn`t care." I answered. He grinned. I showed him my closed fist I had raised. He rolled his eyes. Perfect! They`ll match quite well! After Shinpei put the dress on and headed the bathroom to put on some make-up, he came back. I stared at him.

"Well, I know you`re girly looking but I never had thought that you could easily disguise yourself as a girl and really look like a girl!" He beat me. Destroyed all the girlish feeling he sent out earlier. Chiyu looked up as I said "Ouch!"

"Well, Shinpei, Takeru`s unbelievably right. You really do look like a girl now." he said. I saw an evil glance in his eyes.

"He! Don`t bully me! And if you don`t stop, Takeru, I`ll forget about my first kiss and don`t do it. Understand?" Shinpei said seriously hurt.

"Yeah, yeah, was just kidding. Forget it. But it`s good that you really look like a girl. So nobody could suspect you to be a guy." I answered. Shinpei nodded a bit softened. I smiled.

"But either way you have to wear a wig. Otherwise it won`t look real." I added. Shinpei nodded again and put some time later - after a long time of searching for an perfect match with his eyebrows to look 100% natural - some wig with long dark brown hair on. Then he put on some high heels and e viola - a gothic girl.

"Perfect.. But I don`t think you can go tonight. It`s late now, you know?" I said.

"Hey! I didn`t change myself like that to amuse you. I go out. And I'll definitively find her. You know there`s this club all the emos are heading. I start there first!"

"But you don`t even know how she looks!"

"Then describe her please."

"Okay, okay. She has shoulder long dark red hair, blue eyes which are most of the time surrounded by black kajal and eye shadow. Her face is kinda oval and she`s about 1.65m high. Therefor  I think she likes to wear high heels."

"And you know this much about her after this less time [half a week] of being with her??" Shinpei asked stunned.

"You know she speaks while sleeping. That`s how I know. But wait.. I stole a picture of her... there." I said putting out an photograph showing him.

"Couldn`t you have said0 this before? How am I suppose to know after this lousy description? Give it!" Shinpei said. I sighed and gave him the precious photograph. Wait - precious? What am I thinking? While I struggled with myself Shinpei looked at the photo.

"Wow. She is completely not your style, Takeru. Maybe that`s why she didn`t fall for you first sight, ha?" Shinpei said from far away.

"Eh.. could be.." I murmured - still thinking about my damn thoughts.

"Well then, I go. Don`t wait for me. Bye." Shinpei said. Suddenly I fell into the now again.

"What? Wait. One more thing. You can`t speak this low. A little bit higher if you can. Okay?" I said still dissolved. He just nodded and went out. And left me with my unbelievable thoughts alone.


Hi, everybody! Hope you liked it so far. If you have any ideas, suggestions or whatever, please tell me by commenting! And thank you again for subscribing Hilyen_Yellow! So, please comment! I'll update soon.