Chiyu to Kameko

Kameko to Takeru [on Hiatus for unknown time]

My view

"So, you're a fangirl of SuG?" Chiyu asked when he went outside.

"Well, kinda. The music is.. well.. I like it." I answered.

"Oh. I see. What do you wanna do? Wanna go to an amusement park? There's a good one around here." Chiyu said. It reminded me of my parents accident. I saw flashlights and I heard a crash. I immediately shook my head.

"Couldn't we just go to a café of something?" I nearly desperately asked.

"Sure. Whatever you wanna do." he answered. When we went down some stairs I lost my balance and nearly fell, when he hadn't caught me. Our faces very really near now. Chiyu grinned.

"If you come any nearer, we'll kiss." he whispered low. I freed myself from his arms and stood up. I could feel that I was close to blush.

"But I'm not rude as Takeru."

Chiyu's view

Her eyes widened. "Do you..?"

"So he forced you to kiss. He always does that to people he's after." I answered. I heard her sigh - in relieve when I was not completely wrong. This was getting interesting. What did happen?

"Where's a café around here?" she suddenly changed the subject. I grinned.

"Don't be shy. What did happen?"

"So, you don't know a café around? Let's go back then." Kameko said resistant. Bet, she hit Takeru when he kissed her.

"Okay. On the way back we can talk about stuff.." I said persistent. She went on first. I followed her. Suddenly she stopped. She looked over to a bunch of guys who laughed while hitting each other playfully. Kameko immediately turned around as someone of them looked into her direction. I was far behind her. But somehow the bunch of guys changed their direction and went over to Kameko. They spread such an dangerous aura that I ran over to Kameko and into their way.

"Who are you?" the leader said.

"None of your business. What do you want from Kameko?" I asked ice-coldly.

"That's none of your business. Get out of my way." he said.

"Why should I? If you wanna go on, you could also go around us." I said still feeling the strangely dangerous atmosphere. Suddenly they surrounded us.

"When you wanna be in our way, please. But don't complain later." the leader said. He stepped forward and when he raised his fist against Kameko I asked:

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Can't you see? Leave me alone and piss off."

"Don't you know that you don't hit girls?" I asked perplexed and shocked.

"She's not a girl, she's an emo." the boy said while the others screamed "Emo!!" as if they were his echo. Over and over again. The boy raised his fist again spurred by the shouts of his comrades. But this time I hold him back.

"How dare you!" he screamed.

"How dare you hit a girl!" I shouted back. "And if I ever see you around her again I will not be this gentle." I added dangerously. The boy laughed. He sounded a little crazy now.

"As if you lonely little boy cold stop us!" he screamed. I shook my head. Those guys will never learn it.

"Don't think he's alone!" suddenly someone outside the circle shouted. It was Takeru with Yuji and Masato. The bunch turned around to them. I took Kameko's hand and led her through the circle towards Takeru while the guys were still distracted.

"Come on, if you dare!" Takeru shouted with his grimmest face expression on. I stepped to Takeru's side while Kameko stood behind him. They were eight or ten and we were four. Will be hard but against whom had we ever lost? One of the guys stepped forward and wanted to hit Takeru but he dodged and hit him instead. As the other guys tried it, it was the same with all of us. Oh, we learned how to fight 'cause of one video so we know very well what we were doing now.

"Yeah. Hide behind you bodyguards, emo! Next time we'll get you!" the boy screamed wildly and then they pissed off.

"What was that?" Masato asked. Yuji also frowned.

"They are boys from my school." Kameko said quietly.

"Is that happening often?" I asked angrily. She nod. But before I could say something else Takeru took her hand and went away.

"Are those the boys who have beaten you up before?" I heard Takeru shout and she nodded, then they were out of sight.

"What was that?" Masato asked again.

Yuji said: "Don't know. But I think they bullied her for a long time, don't you think?"

"Hai. [Yes in japanese] Think so, too." I said. Masato frowned.

"But why?"

"Are there reasons for bullying? They're only excuses and prejudges." I said heated.

"Hm, you're right." Masato answered.

"When was he ever wrong?" Yuji said and I grinned.

My view again:

"What are you doing?" I yelled while Takeru took me away.

"I don't wanna share that's what I'm doing." he answered.

"Where are we heading?" I asked a little calmed down.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go to an café?" Takeru asked. I stared at him.

"Did you follow and eavesdrop on us?" I asked dumbfounded.

"You're mine." he simply said and went on. He didn't even blush! What a cold guy.

"Whatever." I said. Then we went in some café, he put me down on some chair and sat down in front of me.

"So, what do you wanna eat?" he asked.

"Ehm.. don't know. A milkshake or something?" He raised his arm. I got a little shock. Though it's irrational I thought he was going to hit me. He fortunately didn't seem to see my face. Some waitress came immediately over to our table even though the other table which she was taking orders from wasn't finished yet what I could see at their angry faces.

"What do you want to have?" the waitress said cutely. As Takeru told her what we wanted, it seemed that she flirted with him but he didn't even recognise 'cause he looked at me all along. It was kinda good that he worried about me this much... or was he just looking at me because he was  - as he said - in love with me? I couldn't decide which one was better for everybody, so I gave up on that. When the waitress was gone Takeru looked straight into my eyes again.

"Are you really okay?" he asked. I knew what he was talking about but I just nodded to not let him worry again. I was not okay, but who cares anyway? Takeru smiles knowingly.

"Hontoka? [Really? in japanese]" he asked.

"Hai!" I said with more effort than needed. He grinned.

"Should I help you to forget about it?" he said while he grinned suggestively.

"No, thanks, I prefer to make other things than you for forgetting it." I answered quickly.

"Well, who doesn't want, already has."

"Hm." Then we went silent. Afterwards - as we went out of the café - I said that we spent the minimum three hours together and that I therefor liked to go home. Takeru nod but looking at me like a puppy to make me stay. I grinned - let me have fun, too! - and waved to him. I reached home and Leiko watched TV. Though it was some movie I really didn't like I sat down and watched it with her.