Contract

Kameko to Takeru [on Hiatus for unknown time]

"Okay, if you really wanna know." he said and I nodded stressing my wish to know. "Well, I just remembered something you said while dreaming."

"What did I say? Please. I wanna know now!"

"You said that you wanna become only friends with me and that you were beaten up by some immature boys of your school on Sunday. I still can see the wounds. Are you feeling any better now?" he said. I blushed and looked down.

"YOU shouldn`t be ashamed, THEY should!" he suddenly screamed - changing from softness to anger all of a sudden. "They did this to you! You really should report them, Kameko." he calmed down a bit.

"I can`t. If I do that, I`ll be dead." I whispered. I still couldn`t look at his face.

"WHAT??! They told you that?? They nearly beat you to death! When you don`t tell the police I`ll do that. You will be either way dead. But I`ll help you to survive. Okay?" he shouted calming down during talking a bit again. I stared at him.

"No! Please! I do everything! Don`t tell the police!" I said desperately. He froze.Then a smile appeared at his lips. One of the evil kind. That`s right. Never trust an stranger. How could I be that stupid?

"Well, than you have to meet me.. let`s say.. hm.. every day. So I can show you how lovable I really am." he said and I could see the hope in his face. Hidden, of course, but still there. He looked at me curiously. `He's only doing that to make me fall in love with him?` I wondered and considered an decision. `If I do it, he will not let me go.. wait. He didn`t say..`

"How long?" I asked making the anwser as short as possible on purpose.

"Depends on you, sweetie." he grinned. "If you don`t fall for me.. let`s say for two months, then you`re free."

"Two months?" I shouted.

"I also can go to the police, you know." he answered. I tried to calm down. `Well, that`s it. If I don`t do it, I`ll be dead either way as he said. There`s nothing else I can do.` I thought. I nodded once. Making a grim face expression. He smile brightly - from one ear to the other one (never saw such a wide smile) - and stood up.

"Paper and Pencil, please." he said seriously. As if he was an businessman. I rolled my eyes and pointed at my desk. He took some pen and scrabbled on a paper. Then he took it and gave it to me.

Contract

I, Takeru, swear that I don't tell the police about the incident happened on this specific Sunday.

Therefore, Kameko, the victim, will swear to meet me each day in the following two months.

She has to be with me at least three hours per day. This will start tomorrow, Wednesday.

Takeru                                                                                                                                                      (KAMEKO's name)

I looked up after reading it and saw Takeru`s expectant face.

"Are you sure you`ll let it like that?" I began.

"That`s not important. I don`t study law so that doesn`t matter. Now sign!" I pretended to sigh and signed it. He immediately took the paper and put it into his pocket as if I would try to burn the contract or something like that. I rolled my eyes once again.

"So I will not tell the police anything when you keep on the contract, okay? But now rest. You`re still ill." he said. I yawned and laid down. I fell asleep before seeing him leave.