Beating

Kameko to Takeru [on Hiatus for unknown time]

When I woke up I looked at my clock. I froze a few seconds. It was so late. Why didn`t my alarm clock wake me? I looked at my cell phone. Oh, yeah, it was Sunday. I laid back. What else could I do?
“What the hell are you doing? Stand up! Immediately! Make breakfast!” my sister said yawning at my doorstep. I sighed inwardly and stood up. Like every morning. After making breakfast – I ate while preparing it – I started going towards the door. Even on weekends she would order me so many things to do that I wasn`t able to do my homework. So I took my school bag and went out. After wandering around a little I reached an park and sat down on some bench. It was cold but I still did my homework till it was finished. My hands were really frozen but finally I finished my homework. I cleaned everything up, put my hands in my pockets and stood up.
“Look, look, who`s there.” A nasty voice said. I looked up. It was a boy of my school. He glanced evilly at me and smirked.
“Do you know what we do with people like you?” he asked.
“We?” I asked, looking around. Suddenly a bunch of guys appeared – his so called gang.
“You`re an emo.” He said, the others echoed “Emo!” while pointing at me. I glanced at them and wanted to go away when he stepped into my way.
“Where do you think you`re going? You are not going anywhere till we are finished with you, little emo.” He said and started beating me. The others pushed me and I fell down on the ground. I curled myself up and endured the beatings. Everyone hit me and the world disappeared into just pain, fear and tears. After a while I could hardly feel the beats. Some while later I only felt pain and fire but no more beatings. I looked up. Everyone was gone. I wasn`t able to stand up. I laid there till the sun set. I slowly tried to stood up again and finally I managed to do so. Carefully I put one foot after another. After much more time than it took normally to reach my home I was in front of our house door. As I opened the door, my sister laughed.
“You`re so funny!” she said. I stepped in and saw the guy from yesterday. They laughed together. Leiko seemed to realise that I opened the door and she said a little late “Why are you so-“ But then she saw my face and my dirty cloths.
“What the hell did happen to you this time?” she asked. She looked strange – half worried, half angry – something I had never seen on her face before. But I could have also been wrong.
“That`s none of your business.” I said dangerous low and went over to my room.
“What???! Sure this is of my business! I`m your sister after all!” she screamed after me. I ignored her and closed my door. Unfortunately I couldn`t lock it because I didn`t have the key. I hobbled over to my bed and put me on. Then she opened my door. Behind her was this guy. He looked curiously at me, but Leiko directed the attention to herself.
“What happened? Tell me! Now!” she shouted. I didn`t say a thing. So she went over to me and sat down on my bed. I looked away. The guy surprisingly closed the door and went back to the living room. There you could heard him turning on the TV. I sighed.
“Can`t you tell by looking at me? I was beaten up by some random guys. Happens all along. Never mind.”
“Sure it happens all along!” she said sarcastically. “You should report them! You look really hurt! You could have died!”
“But I didn`t. So leave it there. Okay?”
“How could I? I at least should give you some band aid. Come with me.”
She carefully took my hand and led me to the bathroom. She took out some band aid and put it on my forehead, arms and legs. Then she put some bandage on my rips because they hurt when I moved. After that she put some cream on my lips which were all swollen and bled. I stared at her the whole time.
“Why do you do this all of a sudden? The last time I came back that way you just ignored me! Why now? What`s up with you today?” She looked at the ground and sighed.
“Well, I realised that I wasn`t really nice to you after all we went through, so.. well..”
“I told her to be nice to you. You seemed to be really pissed off cause she didn`t pay much attention, so I told her to do so now. Seems to be at the right time.” A voice said. I looked up and saw the guy.
“What`s your name again?” I asked.
“It`s Takeru. But you two have a good time now. I'll leave.” He said, turned around and left immediately. I stared after him. Was this really the same guy as yesterday? Or was that his twin?
“He quite impressed you, hm?” Leiko said.
“What? Of course not. How could he?” I answered hearing myself that I was lying. She smirked at me and hugged me all of a sudden.
“Of course he did. He is the singer of SuG, and that`s your fav band. Of course you like him. Why else would you listen to his music?” she said.
“That is exactly why we differ so much. I never look at the singers face I only listen to their music `cause I like it, for no other reason. But you are the other way round. You can never understand me!” I explained, getting a little loud in the end.
“Fine! Then I leave you in your little world where you are going to suffer alone. I only wanted to help you, but you never let me. I really can`t understand you.” She shouted and left. I looked after her and left the bathroom, too. After reaching my room I laid down on my bed and laid still. Was she really not as bad as I thought? Could this boy changed her? I couldn`t tell. When I went to sleep one thought appeared in my mind that I immediately hated. `Takeru was really nice to me. Could it be...?
`