At night

Kameko to Takeru [on Hiatus for unknown time]

I shook my head and turned around. I rolled back and forth and couldn`t fell asleep. After hours off not falling asleep I stood up and went to refrigerator. As I opened it I heard an voice saying
“So you can`t sleep `cause I helped you coming along with your sister again, hm? Do you want to know why?” the guy – I meant Takeru – said. I turned around really shocked.
“What the hell are you doing here at two o’clock in the morning?” I whispered angrily.
“Of course I wanted to see you. My wish is fulfilled. I`m satisfied now. Thanks. And I stayed here all the time because Leiko offered me to sleep over. I don`t have a home, you have to know.” He said. I wanted to say something else but he stepped towards me and kissed me. I immediately wanted to step back but he didn`t let me. He put his hands at my back so I couldn`t escape. I hit him but he didn`t let go till he was.. well.. satisfied.
“If you ever do this again, I`ll kill you. I really will. Never kiss me again. Leave. Immediately!” I shouted.
“But I.. “ he said.
“No buts! I don`t like you a bit! Leave! And never mix up my relationship with my sis again. It`s good as it is.” I screamed. He covered my mouth with his lips again and I beat him. This time I could escape while stepping back. I slapped his cheeks. Then I took an knife and hold it towards him.
“Come any nearer and I`ll kill you. Now, leave immediately. That`s my house, too.”
He stared at me and took the knife from my hand.
“You can`t do that. Even if you want to. You can`t. I won`t kiss you in the future but allow me to meet you again.” He said. I was shocked by myself. What did I just do?
“I`m so sorry! I.. I..” I stuttered. He came towards me and hugged me.
“Never mind. Never mind! It`s really late and I.. I`m no better. I`m sorry, too, for forcing you to kiss. It`s all my fault.”
“But I..”
“Never mention it again. We just forget what just happened. Okay?”
I looked at the ground and nodded, too ashamed to look into his face right now. He lifted my chin and forced me to look into his face.
“It`s okay, yeah?”
Then I felt tears dropping out of my eyes. He wiped them away and smiled at me.
“You don`t have to cry. It`s okay.”
His soft and sweet words let my last resistance melt. I fell to the ground and cried. Every suppressed emotion ever came to the light. I cried like I never did before. Takeru just patted me gently on my shoulder.I cried louder.
“Shh... it`s okay. I know you didn`t intend doing so.. shh..” he said quietly. After a while he even hugged me, still telling me not to mind what just happened. Finally I managed to stop crying.
“I`m sorry. I never.. I never did something like that ever before. I`m really sorry.” I told him. He looked at me and said:
“Never mention it again, okay? It was my fault, too. I`m sorry, too.” As I wanted to say something against it, he interrupted me:
“Please. Just say nothing. It`s really okay.” Then he hugged me once more and I let him - `cause I was feeling guilty. He just forgave me an unforgivable happening. So I let him. He let me go after a few seconds – maybe `cause he had enough or `cause he recognised that I wasn`t hugging him back - but why should I care about his intentions? His face came closer to mine once again and the guilty feeling flew away immediately. I stood up.
“Even if I did something unforgivable to you – or tried to – that`s not a free pass to kiss me. I go to bed. Sleep wherever you like to – but not in my room. Good Night.” I turned around and went to my room. After closing my door I put an chair in front of the door to make sure he couldn`t come in. After I was sure that nothing but brutal violence could open the door I went sleeping.
As I woke up I felt an warm hand at my stomach. Hmm? .... Hand? I immediately opened my eyes. And looked into Takeru`s eyes who glanced at me and had put his hand on my belly. I slapped him instantly and put his hand away.
“What do you think you`re doing?” I screamed.
“You were complaining that your stomach hurt so I thought it would help if I put my warm hand on it.” He explained being the calmness itself.
“Do you never heard of an hot-water bottle before? And how did you get into my room anyway?” I still screamed. But somehow my stomach hurt now.
“Your sister broke the door open. She told me to wake you up. That`s how.” I stared at him.
“Go out. I have to change my cloths.”
“Maybe you should stay in bed. I touched your forehead and it felt really hot. Wait – I bring a thermometer. Stay in bed!” I sighed. I did what he wanted. And my stomach really did hurt. I touched my forehead. Gosh, it really felt hot. I burnt! I immediately laid back under my blanket. It was soo warm.. before he came back I fell asleep again.