First Meeting

Kameko to Takeru [on Hiatus for unknown time]

When I first met him, I never thought that I was going to be his friend. Well, our first meeting was quite unique.. let`s just tell you all about it.
“That`s a friend of mine, Takeru. This is Kameko. She`s my sister.... Let`s go, Takeru.” My sister Leiko said. I just looked disinterested at them. The guy gave me an evil smirk like he tried to say “I got your sister so just let us be.” While sticking out his tongue. I just turned my back at him and heard the door slam shut. My sister will never learn it. After sleeping with him he`ll leave, so far was clear. But she still wanted it. And the guys, too. What else could they want? I finished my homework and sighed. When will I be able to go out and have fun? Since our parents died, Leiko was watching after me. Well, kind of. She left me alone when I was twelve and told me to do the household while she slept with the whole world. And I stupid idiot let her be.
“What`s there to sigh about? You haven`t fallen for me, have you?” someone said. I turned around and looked straight into that guy's eyes.
“What the hell are you doing in here? Were you this fast? But anyway, get lost. Disappear!” I said turning around again. `In about one second he`ll be gone.` I told myself.
“Why are you turning around? Your sis told me to-“ he began again.
“What? That I'd like to, too? No, thanks. Even when my sister is like that, doesn`t automatically mean I`m that way, too. Please leave now. And never come back.” I said without turning around. She did it again. She really wanted me to loose my ity. Why couldn`t she just leave me alone with this?
“Every woman wants it deep in her heart.” I heard his voice again. Becoming really angry I turned around and immediately looked at the ground. I blushed.
“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING IN MY SISTERS ROOM? Come immediately over here.” I heard my sisters voice. Well, after all it was over now, I thought.
“Yeah, okay then another time, right?” He said. In my direction. I just shook my head about guys like him. Then I started listening to music with my new earphones to not hear any of their sounds. That`s really nothing you would like to hear if you`re only thirteen.. that was when I first had to hear this kinda situation. I thought she was hurt back then and ran into her room and saw.. well you can imagine that on your own.. anyway since then she locked her door when she had guests like that. While listening to my fav music (a band called SuG) I read a book for school. Leiko never understood why I was always caring about my grades at school. I never told her but I just wanted to go to a University and leave her and my old life behind. But I was only sixteen back then so I couldn`t move out also cause my sis had the custody - however she got it.
“He left. Stop listen to his music anyway.” My sister said while leaning at the jamb. I looked up.
"So this guy was what? Their third guitarist? The bassist?” I asked not interested at all. She was always looking for stars.
“It`s Takeru, I told you. He is the singer.” She said.
“I really don`t like him. Could you never invite him here anymore, please? Or is it just a one-night-stand anyway?” I said.
She left immediately. I heard a door slam. Great! I did it an other time. I laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling. My life`s so messed up. All because of her! HER!
I remembered the last day we saw our parents. Everything was so peaceful back then. Well as peaceful as daily life can ever be.
“Can`t we just go to the amusement park? I don`t want to eat at a fast food restaurant. It stinks!” Leiko complained. She just didn`t want to become fat cause once she ate a bit of fast food she just can't stop eating. But I didn`t care!
“But I want to! Please, Daddy!” I begged. She struck me. Dad was driving. Mom looked back and only saw me striking her back.
“What are you doing, Kameko? How could you?” mom screamed.
“But-“ I said.
“No buts! When I see you ever strike your sister again.. well.. you`ll regret it. Stop, okay?” mom said smiling a bit.
I started crying. (I was only five back then, Leiko was thirteen)
“Stop crying, Kameko. We go to the fast food restaurant, okay?” Dad said softly. I sniffed and stopped crying.
“Oh, thank you, daddy!” I smiled. But then Leiko did something really stupid. She leaned forwards and tried to get the wheel.
“I don`t want to! I don`t want to! And if I don`t go, you can`t go, too!” she screamed.
“LEIKO!!” our parents screamed synchronously. Then I saw only a flashlight and everything went black
.

Afterwards I woke up at a hospital and was told that my parents died. Leiko and I were given to an orphanage right after leaving the hospital. When I was ten, we left the orphanage after Leiko got the custody for me. Six awful years since then. I can`t believe that I endured this longer than a day. But six years! I sighed. Then I heard that the front door was opened. So she left for an other one. Well, whatever. I changed into my sleeping suit and went sleeping. Was it my fault that she was addicted to ? No, it wasn`t and it was none of my business. I fell asleep rather quickly.