Step 9: Confess

How to get the: Boy

He grabbed your hands and laughed nervously, looking you in the eye making sure his message got across. "I.... Have a confession to make." He admited, you nodded fast, your bottom lip quivering a bit before he continued.

"I- Have known you for a very long time." He stalled, your eyes narrowed a bit as you bit your tongue. Trying hard not to blurt out a snarky comment, inste\d, you just thought it; Thanks Captain DUH.

"Mhm...." You pushed, nodding slowly. He gave your hand a tight squeeze,

"And.... We're... Pretty close... Atleast, I think we are..." He continued hesitantly. You nodded in agreement, "And, you know- Now, that I really like you. But.... Truth is...."

You gulped, was he going to say it was all a lie? You braced yourself for the worst.

He laughed sheepishly, "I..... I love you." He said, barely above a whisper. Your eyes widened in shock, which caused Jae Jin to rethink confessing. "I mean like...!" He tried to explain himeslf, "I mean...." He put his head on your shoulder, hugging you close, he sighed.

"I have no excuse. It's the truth..." He said, you hugged him back, a smile forming on your lips.

"How long have you been sure?" You asked, he shrugged, still hugging you, refusing to meet your eyes.

"A long time." He said simply, you blushed a bit, trying to think back of when he showed any interest like that towards you. "Do you love me?" He asked, thought expected, it still took you by surprise.

"Well.... Yes, I do." You said, blushing a bit, he moved back, to get a good look at your face, he had that goofy smile on his face again, you giggled and covered your face.

"Really?" He asked, moving your hands away gently. You nodded, holding your breath as he moved closer and closer. You jumped up last minute, cursing yourself in your head.

"I have to go! I'm really sorry, I'll come back later, okay?" You said, backing up towards the door, Jae Jin remained on the couch,

"O-oh..." He said, a little disappointed, you apologized again, "It's fine, you promise you'll come back?" He asked, you nodded before rushing out of the door and dialing Jia's number.

"Jia! You won't believe what just happened!" You said in an unbelievably high voice you didn't even know you had.

***

"MWAHAHAHAHA!! I KNEW IT! I am a dating master."Jia burst out hysterically, falling back on Mi Sun's bed as she wiggled around and hugged her sides.

"You're crazy Jia...." She mumbled a bit, sitting next to her friend who looked like she was on crack. High on life. That was the term she used.

"So you guys are like... Boyfriend and girlfriend right?"

"I don't know.... He hasn't asked, or... I left too early to let him. But, I assume so."

"YOU HAVE TO GO BACKKKK!!!!" Jia said jumping up and throwing clothes at Mi Sun. "RIGHT NOW. Come on! Get dressed, you have to seal the deal!"

 

Miki has been sick, sorry for update slowness e 3 e" But story is almost over! NO WAY! Yeah way, it was meant to be pretty short to be honest xD Love, MikiYumi<3