Step 5: Date

How to get the: Boy

You waited in your living room for Jae Jin to pick you up. You didnt exactly know what to expect. Promptly after you finished day dreaming about the perfect date, there was a knock at the door. You smiled and waited a few minutes before opening the door.

Jae Jin looked stunned looking at you all dressed up, he was wearing pretty casual clothes. You arched an eye brow, had you over done it a bit?

"Wow, you look...." He puffed out his cheeks and nodded, pointing at you, "Really nice tonight..."

You bowed slightly, "So do you..." You both stood there for a moment. "Umm, where is this date going to be?" You asked with an awkward smile.

***

You stood infront of the McDonalds, your eye twitching a little. You breathed in slowly. This could be fun. You told yourself, trying to stay on the bright side. "Well.... Ladies first!" Jae Jin said laughing awkwardly. You smiled and walked ahead of him and into mcdonalds. You had to be quite honest, you'd dressed up expecting more then just fast food.

***

Mi Sun and Jae Jin walked to the counter, the lady working there laughed. Jae Jin asked what was wrong, and she replied with, "Looks like you're sleeping on the couch, huh Jae?"

Jae Jin tried to figure out what she meant. Mi Sun face palmed. The lady had thought they were together, and by the looks of it, obvious that he had screwed up.

She shrugged it off though, "Um, one happy meal please~" Mi Sun asked with a little smile and she balanced on the heels of her shoes. She could practically hear Jia scolding her. "You're going to break them! Stop it! Then you're going to walk around in heel-less high heels, how sad do you think you will look!? -VERY SAD."

"Umm, what she said." Jae Jin said smiling at Mi Sun.

Mi Sun and Jae Jin ate their meals in silence, before Jae Jin finally coughed after eating his last chicken nugget. "You want to go in the play place?" He asked with a grin, Mi Sun's eyes widened and she nodded.

Mi Sun took off her heels and raced Jae Jin to the play structure. Jae Jin bumped his head on the opening chasing after you. "Omo! These tunnels are to small!!" He said using the little ledges they had provided to climb up the tunnel easier. Mi Sun hid in a little opening with a window. Getting ready to pounce at him when he passed by.

"Mimi~~~?" He called out, Mi Sun could hear him getting closer. BAM! She jumped on him, the fumbled around, giggling. Mi Sun hovered over Jae Jin, just inches away from his face, they both began to lean in... Almost kissing.... Mi Sun's heart beat sped up faster and faster with each passing second.

Jae Jin's phone rang, you both paused, eyes glancing down at his pocket. Mi Sun sighed, backing off of him. Jae Jin gave her an apologetic look before answering it. "Hong Ki! I told you I was going out tonight..." He said into his phone, trying to be quiet as possible.

Mi Sun could hear Hong Ki yelling, something about being with girls, lock down, and bro time.

***

You sat next to Jae Jin as he continued talking to Hong Ki. You puffed out your cheeks, in all the time you'd known Hong Ki, unreasonable was a pretty obvious attribute. You sighed, hugging your knees to your chest, you'd almost kissed! So close yet so far. Stupid Hong Ki!! You wondered if you could get Jia to distract him from Jae Jin so you could focus on your objective.

While it lasted, you had to admit, it was pretty fun, even if it wasnt the fancy dinner date you'd expected.

 

 

 

------------

Sorry it's a bit short, it's really late over here, and, you know, homework, life, visiting family, moving, hectic.... Love, MikiYumi<3