Step 7: Real Date

How to get the: Boy

You didn't exactly know what to expect, so you dressed preppy. You looked mature, cute, but still casual.

***

You stood outside the fancy resturant Jae Jin had brought you too. Unbelievable. You thought, before Jae Jin pulled her inside. "Come on, silly!"

"Jae Jin, this is... A bit much, don't you think?" You asked looking at the menu, half of it was in french and you wondered what you could trust. Jae Jin shook his head,

"Of course not, this is a REAL date. Order anything you want, dont worry about the fee or anything, okay?"

"It's just.... It's SO expensive...."

"As I said before, dont worry about it!"

***

"Do you like me, Mi Sun?" Jae Jin asked, Mi Sun looked up, surprised by his question.

"Of course I do." She replied, thinking he meant, just as friends.

"I mean, do you like-like me?" He asked, setting his glass down and looking at you. She looked down at your plate and set her utensils down, looking up at him.

"I really like you, Jae Jin." Mi Sun replied, honestly.

"Oh..." He said softly, stuffing more food into his mouth to avoid any further questions.

Walking home

"Do you... By any chance.... Love me?" He asked, standing in front of the door to your house. You're eyes widened, love.

"Can I ask you something? You've been asking me how I feel, but you havent followed it up with how you feel."

"Oh, well. I really like you too.... It's just...." He trailed off, "I thought you might....."

"You thought I might....?" You asked leaning in, waiting for Jae Jin to finish his sentence.

"Nevermind- I had a really good time with you. I hope we can do it again sometime. Good night...." He said giving you an awkward hug.

You watched as he walked away, you silently cursed, yet again, so close, yet so far. You tried to look on the brighter side once more though, he finally said he liked you too! That's a good thing.

What was he going to say?

You swore Jae Jin was torturing you.

***

Jia creepily sat on the couch and stared at you, a wide grin on her lips, her eyes wide.

"Did you...?" You began, Jia cut you off,

"EVERYTHING." She said, crawling off the couch, not breaking eye contact. "Did he...?"

It was like you two could read each others minds. You shook your head, "Sadly, no..."

"But he said he likes you too! That's good. How was the resturant?"

"It was okay, I'm not really sure what I ate.... It was good though. Everyone in there was wearing 5-inch heels, sparkly long dresses, and it was just.... WOW."