Step 8: Suffer in Silence

How to get the: Boy

Mi Sun checked her phone, Jia looked at her, she let out a harsh breath and grabbed her phone. "If he calls or texts you'll hear your phone beep! Geez, relax would you?" Jia said looking at her own phone.

"Well what are you doing?" She asked, looking at Jia's phone, Jia immediately put her phone in her pocket and bit her lip.

"Nothing..." She said, Mi Sun narrowed her eyes at her suspicious friend.

"Really?" She replied, snatching Jia's phone from behind her back. She gasped, "HONG KI!? I KNEW IT!!!"

"If you knew, why did you have to ask?" Jia mocked, taking her phone back. Mi Sun giggled,

"I thought it was too good to be true, but it is."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... So when do you think Jae Jin is going to call?"

"I don't know, I think he might be avoiding me..."

"You can't go talk to him then." Jia said, looking back at her phone, Mi Sun frowned,

"Why not?"

"It makes you look desperate!"

"But I am desperate!"

"Don't go to his house." Jia warned, Mi Sun crossed her arms,

"Now that you said not to, I want to."

"You can't break the rules!"

"Some rules are made to be broken!"

"Come on, give him one more week, if you still don't hear from him, then go over there."

***

One Week Later

"Okay, that's it." You said to yourself, after 3 hours of staring at your phone. You pulled on your converse and ran out the door, walking towards his house. To be honest, you were fuming, why would he avoid you? He had said he liked you, and that he had a good time. Hong Ki was a possibility, but he'd call you in the early morning sometimes.

His phone was even off, tch! The nerve! You thought, your blood boiling.

You pounded on his door, a nervous voice asked, "Who is it?" It was Jae Jin.

"Open the door!" You demanded, Jae Jin opened the door, only a little bit.

"Heh... H-hey Mi Sun..." He said with a gulp, you pushed past him and walked into his house.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" You asked, he looked at you, then down. "You haven't returned any of my calls!"

"I've been meaning to..."

"When!? It's been 2 weeks since our date and you haven't said a word to me."

"Well...."

"Well!?"

"I've actually had something I've been wanting to tell you."

You swallowed hard, nervousy washing over your entire body. You hated it when people had to talk to you, Jae Jin knew that. Maybe he wanted you to be vulnerable. Either way, you sat down and started chewing on your bottom lip, waiting for him to start talking.