Step 6: Awkwardness

How to get the: Boy

"YOU ALMOST KISSED?!" Jia screamed, jumping in her seat, "WOAH, that is terrific.... What stopped you?"

You sighed, sitting next to her, "Yeah.... Hong Ki of course. I was thinking that maybe...."

"Maybe what?" She asked making wide eyes at you, "Anything to get you with that guy, you ask."

"If you could.... Distract him in some way...?" You asked with a suggestive smile, she stared at you blankly for a moment.

"You arent insisting that I.... Like.... Date him are you?" She asked, her eyes narrowing on you, you twiddled your thumbs,

"Well, no... But... Maybe something a little close to that?"

Jia threw her pillow at you, "WHAT!? Are you crazy!!!? Hong Ki is weird.... And have you thought about how many fans would get mad at me? Girls LOVE that boy. That would be madness, no way." Jia said shaking her head and crossing her arms.

You hugged the pillow, thinking for a moment, before biting your bottom lip and smirking. "If girls love that boy.... That could only mean.... You're a victim as well!" You shouted staring at Jia. Her eyes went wide and she gulped,

"N-no way! I'm busy anyways! It's not going to happen! Sorry Mi Sun."

You made kissy lips at her, she gaged and pushed you away, you layed on your back and laughed at her. "You've met before havent you?"

"Well, of course. We run in the same circles.... But we've only shared brief waves and awkward 'good morning's or, 'nice night, huh?'s."

"DO IT..... It will benefit both of us, come on!"

"I dont like him anymore!"

"Then... Just hang out with him, anything to keep him away from Jae Jin!" You begged, folding your hands and mouthing, please, please, please, with an agonizingly impressive puppy dog face.

"UGH, fine, when I have time. I hope you know that means I see you less."

"That's what cellphones are for~"

***

"Okay, so, I normally would skip this step if it isnt needed, but it seems you... Need it..."

"What?" Mi Sun asked, grabbing the notebook.

Step 6: Awkwardness

When a sudden event triggers awkward tension- To loosen the tension,

go over to his house and just do what you normally do to get

things back on track again.

"Hong Ki is going to be there though." Mi Sun said, Jia shrugged, taking the notebook back,

"Well then I guess I'll just have to go with you~" Jia said, poking her tongue out.

***

"Jae Jin~"  You sang jumping into his arms. You wore your old 'get-up' and Jae Jin was again surprised.

"Woah, you look the same, except your hair is different!" He said running a hand through your hair and touching your cheek, you smiled and held his hand boldly. He noticably blushed, taking his hand away and looking at Jia and Hong Ki who both stared at you two with raised eye brows.

"See, you guys are perfect together..." You whispered to Jia. She scowled, looking Hong Ki up and down.

"Come on Kiki~" Jia said putting on a fake smile and grabbing his arm, pulling him outside.

"H-hey!" Hong Ki said, pointing at you, "Dont get any ideas!"

You rolled your eyes and waved. When the door was closed you put your hands behind your back and twirled a bit. "So, wanna play video games?" You asked.

"Umm, I actually want to talk to you about the other night."

"O-oh, okay, if... If you want."

"Well, the way things went, and what you were expecting- I just... I think you deserve better, so... I wanted to take you on a real date. And I wanted you t obe dressed like this, if that's okay..."

"Sure... Whatever you want-" Jae Jin surprised you with a quick kiss on the cheek. You looked at him, your hand covering your cheek. He was blushing and looking down. You smiled, kissing him back on the cheek. "You want to play video games anyways?"

Jae Jin smiled, "Okay!" He said excitedly.

Well played Mi Sun... Well played... You thought with a smug smile.