Step 3 : Noticing

How to get the: Boy

You waited backstage, eagerly waiting for the show to end. Hong Ki kept looking back at you during performance, as if trying to decode you.

When the show ended you waved fratically at Jae Jin and hugged him. "You did great!" You said, he hugged you, giving you an awkward pat on the back.

"Haha, nice to meet you... Umm, what's your name?" He asked. Jia was right. You raised an eye brow at him.

"Umm... Mi Sun? Have we not met before? I could have sworn we were best friends last week." You replied sarcastically, wobbling a little in your heels, trying to use his shoulders for support.

"Mi Sun?!" He yelled, hugging you once more. "Omo! I didnt even recognize you- You look so different!!!"

Hong Ki looked over his shoulder, walking over to you two, and pushing you away from Jae Jin. "Uh- Sorry. BUT, Jae Jin here is on lock down, no girls allowed."

You've got to be kidding me. You thought, narrowing your eyes on Hong Ki's arrogant expression.

Jae Jin laughed nervously as you shot him a cold look. "H-hey, Hong Ki, this is Mi Sun we're talking about- You know her!"

"I dont want you to be tempted by her sly charm-ess.... Ness..." Hong Ki struggled to say, trying to think if it was the right word. "By her snake like charm." He said again.

"Snakes arent charming...." Jae Jin said.

"Yes but it tricked Adam and Eve, did it not?" Hong Ki said raising his eye brows and pointing a finger at him sternly.

"I guess so..."

You sneered at Hong Ki, and pulled on Jae Jin's arm. "Can I speak to you for a moment? Alone?" You asked politely, but Jae Jin could hear the urgency in your voice, knowing he didnt have much of a choice either way.

***

"Why didnt you tell me about this?!" Mi Sun demanded from Jae Jin, after she'd pulled him a safe enough distance for none of the other members to hear them bicker.

"It was.... Last minute?" He said with a shrug.

"Last minute? LAST MINUTE?!" Mi Sun retorted nearly looseing her self control.

"Y-you look n-ni-nice..." He stuttered in fear you would strike him. Mi Sun quickly regained composure at his sudden compliment and blushed a bit.

"You like it...?" She asked, looking down and playing with the lace trim of her skirt. He nodded, your hair as well, you blinked at him, he usually kept his hands to himself, but he played with your brown curly locks for atleast 2 and a half minutes before speaking again.

"You changed a lot..." He said, with a sigh. Mi Sun went wide-eyed,

"I-is that bad?" Mi Sun asked, running her fingers through her hair self consciously.

"No! Not at all, I'm just..." He paused for a moment, Mi Sun looked up at him hopefully, never had she been so focused on what he thought of her. "I'm just not use to this Mi Sun!" He said.

"Well, I'm still the same...." Mi Sun replied pushing out her bottom lip and poofing out her skirt. "Just different on the outside I guess."

"It's fine, dont stress it. I'm just weird, dont worry." He said with a warm smile, he hugged Mi Sun once more. "I'm gonna miss your blonde hair though."

"I thought brown hair was more your thing..." Mi Sun said with a nervous gulp as she tugged on Jae Jin's shirt, he was still a bit sweaty.

"My thing?" He asked.

"Yeah, like.... Your type..."

"Hmm, it is. But... Blonde looked good on you."

"So brown doesnt look good on me?"

"NO! Every color looks good on you, but I just.... Never mind. You're gorgeous, okay?"

"Umm.... Okay. Thank you..."

***

"Tch, course he didnt recognize you! I did such an amazing job." Jia said pulling ice cream out of her freezer. 

"I thought you were on a diet?" You said looking at her. Jia looked down at the tub of ice cream in her head, she shrugged and grabbed a spoon.

"Screw the diet." She said pulling out a chair and sitting across from you. You pulled your knees up to your chest and rested your chin on your knee.

"Hmm, I wonder if he likes me. He noticed everything, that's good I guess... But he seemed.... Like he didnt- You know... Like the change...." You said, looking down for a moment.

"Well, not right now. You guys are best friends, so he's used to the 'guy', less feminine version of you. Get it?"

"I guess so. But, I dont know, maybe he liked the old me better."

"If he says that, you can just change back! Easy."

"I'll still have all the stuff though."

"Yeah, think of it as a momento. You might need it someday, maybe your daughter will want to be girly and stuff when she's your age."

"I'm going to keep it that long?"

"Why not?" Jia replied shoving a spoonful of rocky road into and poiting at you with the spoon. "If you guys had a kid, he/she would be AMAZING. With your genes, and his genes- MAN. IF I have a boy, and you have a boy, you gotta promise they'll marry, okay?"

"Arranged marriage?" You asked with a short laugh.

"They'll literally LOVE each other. Or learn to, if they grow up together."

"That'll be a whole bunch of fun. Huh?"

"WHOLE BUNCH." Jia said putting emphasis on the words.

***