Step 10: Seal the Deal

How to get the: Boy

You frantically knocked on Jae Jin's door. Hong Ki opened the door, "Geez, you scared me, you sounded like the cops or something."

"Why would you be afraid of the cops anyways? Nevermind. Is Jae Jin here?" You asked, Hong Ki nodded, closing the door a little more.

"He is, but you can;t come in."

"Why not?"

"Because even though you're really sneaky; He's still on lock down."

You looked down for a moment, sniffling and putting a hand on your mouth and pretending to cry. Saying in a shakey voice, "It's just that, there's something really important I have to tell him! I don't know when I'll get another chance."

Hong Ki sighed, running a hand through his hair before stepping out of the house, leaving the door wide open. He gave you an awkward hug, "Look, Mi Sun. Don't cry...."

Geez, you can't even pretend to care about why I'm crying? You wondered, before pushing him off you and running into the house, slamming the front door and locking it. You were hoping he didn't have a key, so you'd have some time before he called one of the other members to open the door.

"Jae Jin?" You called, knocking on his bedroom door and opening it. He was sitting on his bed, reading what looked like a gossip magazine. He gasped, looking up at you,

He smiled, "Mi Sun! I didn't think I'd see you for a whi-" 

You cut him off with a kiss, "I'm sorry I kinda just left. I love you."

There was that goofy smile again. He snuck you a quick kiss before saying, "I love you, too."

"Does this mean you're my boyfriend now?" You asked, he hugged you close.

"Only if you want me to be." He murmured, a smirk formed upon your lips.

"I guess that means yes." You said, closing your eyes to kiss him again before you were abruptly interrupted by a pounding on Jae Jin's window.

"YAH! I said no girls allowed!!" Hong Ki yelled.

You bit your lip, "I sort of locked him outside..."

"Nicely done...." He said staring at an angry Hong Ki outside his window. "I'm afraid if I let him in.... What he might do."

"Same."

You both laughed, "Gosh, I love you." You both said in unison before gasping, "JINX!" , "Double winx!"

"I forgot what's after that..." You said before giggling and kissing your new boyfriend before getting up to close the blinds so you didn't have to see Hong Ki staring at you two and making snarky comments.

7 months later

"What got you to like... Ask me out?" Jae Jin asked, Mi Sun laughed, she'd returned to her skater girl ways.

"If I do remember correctly, you asked me out." She said, her ice cream cone.

"Yeah, I did, but only after you hinted you wanted to go on a date."

Mi Sun looked down and smiled, those were fun times. Jia even started dating Hong Ki- Crazy though, they're both.... Really different. They're happy though, so it works. "It's a funny story really..." She said before trying to hold in her smile and looking up at him.

 

 

What a story indeed. Hahaha, umm, yeah, the end. Hope you guys liked his little short story. Truth be told, I thought about only doing a oneshot, but I was like, "PSHHH, I'm not going to write that much all in one time..." So yeah. If you liked this, check out my other stuff? 10 easy steps! Nah, not easy at all, but this was just for fun~ Love, MikiYumi<3