Step 1 : Clarification

How to get the: Boy

"I broke up with Ah Ri, today." Jae Jin said. You looked up from your milk shake, your eye brows stitching together.

"Really? I thought you liked her... Why'd you break up?" You asked curiously. Jae Jin smiled at you, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uhhh...." He began, puffing his cheeks out, "Turns out she was cheating on me. So, yeah..." Your heart beat fast with excitment, you coughed though, hoping he didnt see the sudden happiness in your eyes. That's a bit strange.... You wondered, this wasnt anything new. He'd broken up with girls before, no big deal.

"Ohhh, Jae... I'm sorry..." You said, getting up from your seat and going to the one next to him, and hugging him comfortingly.

"Yep..." He hugged you back in return, rubbing your lower back a little. "Guess this means I am offically, single."

***

Mi Sun squealed in bed, hugging her pillow. "Oh my god..." She shot up, "I think I love Jae Jin!" She said, running a hand through her hair, she took her phone from her bed side table and dialed Jia's number.

"Mi?" Jia said, Mi Sun started talking fast, hoping she could understand her, because she didnt want to repeat herself.

"Jia, you would not believe.... OkaysoIwastalkingtoJaeJinandhetellsmethatheissingle,andIgotreallyexcitedsoIthinkImightlikehim, a tiny bit, maybe a lot. OKAY, a lot." She said, taking a deep breath. Jia was silent for a moment. "Jia? Did you hear me?" There was another pause, Mi Sun pulled the phone away form her face checking to see if she was still on the phone.

Jia gasped, "YOU LIKE JAE JIN!?" She asked, Mi Sun nodded.

"I KNOW!!!" She replied. "Ahhh, so awkward, should I tell him? I dont think he likes me like that..." Mi Sun said biting her nails. Jia pondered for a bit.

"Hmmm..." She said. "Hold on, I'm coming over!" She said hanging up before Mi Sun could get in another word. Mi Sun paced around the living room waiting for Jia.

"Wahhh, what to do?" She murmured to herself. Right on cue; Jia knocked on the door, peering in through the windows. Mi Sun laughed, "Stalker." She said to herself, opening the door for her.  Jia jumped up and down, hardly able to contain her excitement. She hugged Mi Sun and began jumping up and down, letting out a scream of happiness.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!! In all the time I've known you, you've never liked a guy before!" Jia said, pulling away and smiling at Mi Sun.

"Yeah, I dont know where to begin exactly..." Mi Sun said laughing nervously.

"Ah- Not another word. Wait, ask me first." Jia said, sitting on the couch, Mi Sun followed after her, sitting on the empty space next to her.

Mi Sun took Jia's hands, they both giggled dorkishly, "Will you, Meng Jia, help me win Jae Jin's heart?" Jia gave Mi Sun's hands a squeeze as she nodded fast.

"YES!!" She said, they both hugged once more. "THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN." Mi Sun nodded, grinning ear to ear

"So, how does this work exactly?" Mi Sun asked, concentrating hard on what Jia was about to say.

"Okay, Step one. Clarification." Jia said, writing it down on an empty notebook she had handy.

"Clarification?" Mi Sun repeated, Jia nodded, continueing to write. Mi Sun looked over, it said:

Step 1; Clarification

Find out his relationship status, how he's taking it, and what he wants right now.

"Well?" Jia asked.

"O-oh, he uh...." Mi Sun tapped her chin for a moment. "He's definitely single. He's taking it okay... And.... What do you mean what does he want right now?"

"Like..." Jia looked around the room searching for words to explain it. "Like, does he want to be alone, does he want to mingle around? Stuff like that."

"Ohhh, I think he needs more time." Mi Sun said, Jia nodded slowly.

"Well good, gives us more time to work on you!" Jia said giving a sly smile.

"Work on.... Me?" Mi Sun asked.

"Of course. Every guy has a type. For starters, most like girls to be feminine. So, we can start on that first." Jia said walking over to Mi Sun's room, and looking in her closet.

"What are you doing?" She asked, getting on her tippy-toes and looking over Jia.

"You dont have any dresses or heels?" Jia asked, making weird faces at everything Mi Sun had in her closet.

"Well... No..." Mi Sun said, looking around her room. "Never found any use for them. You know, since I dont like it, I dont wear it."

"You have to look presentable though. You want to impress your future man dont you?" Jia asked, patting Mi Sun's shoulder. She looked uneasy at the thought of having to dress in more girly clothes. "Right?" Jia asked.

Mi Sun nodded, "Yeah..."

"GREAT! You can borrow some of our clothes! Fei has really girl clothes, and Suzy too!" Jia chirped, dragging Mi Sun out her front door.

***

"Mi Sun!!" Suzy, Fei, and Min said in unison, they all crowded around and gave you a big group hug.

"She needs clothes." Jia whispered to them, their eyes widened with intrigue.

"Yeah? What's the occasion?" Fei asked.

"What kind of stuff is she looking for?" Min asked, as well. Suzy nodded, agreeing with both their questions; Wanting to know the answer.

"Fei, can you let her borrow some accesories, or stuff you dont use anymore? Min, you have awesome shoes, she needs some of those too... And, Suzy, you have a lot of dresses, and skirts right? She needs LOTS of those!" They all beamed and ran over to their rooms looking for things to help you out.

"What are you going to be giving?" Mi Sun asked Jia, Jia looked over.

"My expertise of course!" Jia said with a confident smile, you laughed, nudging her.

"Why dont you have a boyfriend?" You asked curiously, she shrugged.

"Those boys cant handle any of this hot moon cake." She said biting her lip and gesturing to her body. Her eccentric attitude threw you into a fit of laughter.

"Hot moon cake?" You questioned, raising an eye brow still trying to calm down.

"YEAH! Moon cake is awesome. I'm awesome, so it fits. You know?" Jia said, pushing her lips out in a kissy face. You laughed hysterically once more,

"So y." You mocked, she went along with it, wiggling her eye brows,

"I know right!"

Fei, Min, and Suzy came back with a bunch of stuff. You felt slightly overwhelmed, you didnt even know what to do with half of the stuff they'd given to you.

Jia put a few things in a bag and gave it to you, "Go try it on~" She said pointing over to her room. You went in, pouring the stuff out onto the bed.

"White lace gloves.... Chandelier earrings.... Ruffled pink and orange dress.... Sheer white stockings..... And lastly, brown victorian styled boots." You said to yourself, you laughed, thank god Min and you wore the same size. Suzy's dress was a little tight, but fit pretty well for the most part, the gloves felt weird, and the earrings were a bit heavy. You smoothed the dress out a little before walking out.

Gasps filled the silence. "You look gorgeous, Mi Sun!" Suzy said finally, Fei nodded, and Min smiled in agreement. Jia stood in the back, her dark glasses sitting on the end of her nose.

"Hmmm...." She said, biting on her thumb for a moment. "Turn around, full circle." She said, you raised an eye brow but did so.

"I feel so ." You commented, trying to pull the dress down a bit more. Jia smacked your hand.

"Stop it! It's suppose to be that short." She said. You whined,

"Jia, if I bend over even a little you'll be able to see my ..." You said in a hushed tone. She nodded, givng you a smirk,

"Dont be afraid to show a little skin, Mi! Guys like skin. Gets them excited. If you... Catch my drift..." Jia said. Fei gasped, covering Suzy's ears.

"You cant say stuff like that around her..." Fei said through gritted teeth giving Jia a hard look. Jia smiled apologetically, Suzy sat still, looking around, seemingly quite clueless as to what was going on.

"Can you walk in those shoes?" Min asked with a small laugh, you waddled over to a table, it felt so weird. And it made your knees and ankles hurt.

"She's going to need some practice~" Jia said smiling and patting you on the back. "Dont worry, there is a way to successfully walk in heels without much effort at all." She whispered to you.

"Really?" You whispered back, she nodded, opening the notebook she had in hand and putting a check mark next to "step one".