Fate 008

Fate's Game

She just needed to get out of there. He is really back. She didn't know what was her brothers thinking argreeing to eat with him. He remembered all. All of the things choked her so she just got out of there. She just took a taxi to the practise studio of her College. There she was going to play piano to calm herself down. 

She paid the taxi and went in. She was about to enter then she heard some was playing Taeyang's ''Wedding Dress'' violin vers. She stayed until it was over. It was awesome. 

''I know you are standing there in the cold. Why don't you just come in?'' the violin player asked her.

''Huh? Oh. Okay.'' she replied. Then she saw a really beautiful girl. She was stunned by the girl's beauty. 

''Hello?'' the girl waved her hand. ''Are you okay?''

''Yes! Yes, I'm okay. Sorry.'' 

''Okay... If you say so... I was saying, hello I'm Lee Mira. I'm an exchange student from Japan'' The girl smiled at her.

''Hello, I'm Choi Sarang.'' Sarang bowed.

''Sarang! What a beautiful name! Sarang means 'love' right?'' Lee Mira beamed.

''Ah? Yes!'' little did Sarang knew Lee Mira would become very important in her life.''

 

---

 

Daniel smiled widely and hugged the three of them. The Three of them were Lee Chanhee, Lee Byunhyung and Yoo Changhyun. The other half of their group.

''Yeah yeah good to see you too. Welcome back.'' Lee Byunhyung said.

''We are really happy that you are back. Welcome back, Daniel!'' Lee Chanhee said.

''Ricky! My baby buddy!'' Daniel hugged Yoo Changhyun or Ricky,

''Yah, hyung easy easy.'' Ricky hugged him back. ''I'm really glad that you are back hyung. Welcome back, Daniel hyung.'' Ricky smiled at him.

''Looks like we six are back together!'' Minsoo claped his hands together.

''Yeah.'' 

''We should sit and do the catch up thing.'' Byunhyung said.

''Let's do that!'' Ricky pumped his fists.

''Yah, Ricky just grow up, will you?'' Jonghyun said to him rolling his eyes.

''Oh shut up angry face. Besied I'm your HYUNG!'' Ricky said to Jonghyun.

''Just let him be, Jonghyun-ah'' Minsoo said.

''Whatever'' Jonhyun rolled his eyes. Ricky just merong him.

''Yeah so mature of you, HYUNG''

Daniel just smiled. He was glad to be back.

**********************************************************************************************************

Sorry -,- short update.

AND OUR LEADER CRIED YESTERDAY! :( It broke my heart.