Fate 011

Fate's Game

Her mind was blank. He called her Beauty. he used to call her that when they were in high school. She missed it.

They left the mansion together. Her brothers were waiting for them. And the others were also there.

"What took you guys so long!?" Jonghyun whined. 

"Mr and Mrs Jung wanted to talk to us." Daniel answered. 

"What's this? " Chanhee asked pointing at the CD.

"Mr & Mrs Jung gave this to us. It's Ilhoon's last wish. " 

"Oh."

"Let's listen to this." L.Joe suggested. 

"Okay. Let's go to my Condo." Ricky said who was quite all this time. "What do you say, Sarang? " Ricky asked her.

"Okay. Let's go." She replied. 

---

Yoo Changhyun, Ricky lived alone. He was independent. He didn't want to burden his parents, who were already busy with their business. 

Ricky lived in a big condo at Gangnam. It was a 5 member family condo. He didn't like idea living in a big place alone. He wanted a small condo but his parents insisted it.

 "Welcome guys!" Ricky said as he opened the door.

"Wow! It's actually clear for a guy like you." Jonghyun joked. 

"You know I'm very clear person, Jonghyun."

"Ah! It's been a long time since we came here! Dude! I love your place!" L.Joe said as he made himself comfortable. 

"You guys wait here. I'll get us something to drink for us." Ricky said. 

"I'll come with you." Sarang went to help him.

 

They were sitting in Ricky's living room. Sarang was in the middle of Minsoo and Daniel. They planned it this way.

Chanhee played Daniel's CD.

Then they heard a recording. It was Ilhoon's dying voice.

"Daniel. My friend. I love Sarang. I fell for her when I first saw her. But I couldn't do anything. You were always with her. Then you left. We became close. I thought it was my time. Then we started dating 1 week ago. She didn't give a direct answer. Not I'm dying. Please take care of her. I couldn't replace you. She still loves you. Please make her happy or I'll make you suffer in your dreams. Goodbye my friend. Be happy with her."

Chanhee quickly change the CD. He played Sarang's CD. Ilhoon's voice started to speak. 

"Sarang, my love. I love you. I fell for you the first time I saw you. But you only saw Daniel. When he left. We suddenly became close. I thought that was my chance. Then we started dating 1 week ago. But you still love him. After I'm gone Please be happy. I only wish for your happiness. And give him a chance. I now you're still mad at him. But please for my sake. Goodbye love. And tell me if he hurt you."

Nobody said a word. It was pindrop silence.  Sarang's sob was only they could heard. Everyone was speechless. She never cried in front of them after the funeral.

Sarang was sobbing hard. Like she was in dying pain. Minsoo just patted her back to calm her down. Then Jonghyun came and hugged her. She was crying. Her tears just wouldn't stop. 

******************************************

Sad chap :(