Fate 014

Fate's Game

"Children! The guests are here!" Mrs. Choi called as she entered the garden with the Kims.

Everyone bowed introduced themselves. The dinner was served. It was a pleasant evening. Again Sarang was in the middle of Minsoo and Daniel.

"Ah! Sarang you are really pretty! The whole society tallks about your beauty!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed. The whole table stopped eating. "Even yesterday Mrs Im was telling how her son was dying to go on a date with Sarang.* Mrs Kim continued. "But suddenly Mrs Lee brust." 

The Lee cousins grinned. They were proud of their mother/aunt for protecting their dongsaengs. Daniel choked his food. 

"Omo! Are you alright, dear!?" Asked Mrs Kim.

"Give him more water, Minsoo and Sarang pat his back." said Mrs Choi. Expect the Kims everyone was smiling. 

"Ah! Omma please. See you scared them saying about blind date." Kim Lisa said her mother. 

"Ah! Don't worry. As long as Mrs Lee is there Mrs Im can't say anything." Said Mrs Kim. "You both are from Lee household." Said pointing Chanhee and L.Joe.

"Yes, Mrs Kim and Mrs Lee is my mom." Chanhee said. 

"And the U.S Mrs Lee is my mom." Said L.Joe.

"You don't have a boyfriend, right?" Mrs Kim asked Sarang.

This time Sarang choked.

"Okay! Honey, let's eat quickly because we have to talk." Mr Kim said to Mrs Kim.

----

Kim Lisa is a very classy girl. She has a big dark eyes, short silky hair, a petty body. To Sarang she was perfect for her Minsoo oppa. The kims owned a big hospital in Seoul. Their full family is doctors. 

After dinner the soon-to-be bride and groom were with the elders and the children were together at the game room.

"Ah! I can't believe Minsoo hyung is getting married! Before finishing his studies. And Kim Lisa is also studying. Why are they in a hurry?" L.Joe said.

"It's because the elder Kim I mean Kim Lisa's grandfather is dying. He wants to see his only heiress get married." Said Sarang.

"Ohhhhh!!!"Ricky exclaimed. "Aren't you talking too much?"

Chanhee slaped him. "Yah! Stop saying nonsense. Its good that she is talking."

"See! That's why I don't call him hyung. His brain still thinks like a child." Jonghyun said.

"Why you guys are always fighting!? I'm getting married. How am I going to stop you form fighting everytime!?" Minsoo said entering the room with Lisa.

"Everyone. This is my fiancée Kim Lisa. And you guy's soon-to-be hyunsoo-nim. Show some respect."

"Hello, hyunsoo-nim." They bowed all together. 

"Ah-h its alright." Lisa said. 

"Get up everyone. You guys are scaring her." Jungsuk said.

"These are my dongsaengs." Minsoo introduced them. "Ricky, Chanhee, Byunhyung, Daniel, Jonghyun and Sarang." They all shook hands. 

"But I preferred to be called L.Joe or Joe." L.Joe introduced himself. 

Minsoo was glad they were getting along with her. But still he was worried about Sarang. She didn't say word until now. She was listening and nodding her head.

"But don't think hyung we have forgiven you for not telling." L.Joe said. Minsoo just ruffle his hair. 

"Sorry on behalf of my mother. She is really talkative."  Lisa said to Sarang.

It's okay." Sarang smiled at Lisa. 

"Ah! She is smiling! That means she is alright now. Oh hyung, you have no worry!." Ricky exclaimed happily.  

Sarang just hit his head for making fun of her.

"Come here!" Minsoo went to hug Sarang. She hugged him back. "Oppa will explain to you later, okay?" Sarang just humed in response. 

---

"We are going to meet tomorrow for the engagement party. See you all then!" The Kims said goodbye. 

"Thank you for showing kindness to my sister. It means a lot." Minsoo said to Lisa.

"Its not problem. I thought she might turn me down. But she is a really pretty person. I hope we can get along." 

"You will and we will meet before the party for our get up." Mrs. Choi said from the behind.

"Okay. See you all. Goodnight." Lisa bowed and get on the car. 

Then everyone went to their own rooms and houses.

******************************