Fate 015

Fate's Game

When Daniel returned to his house everyone was asleep. But his mom was awake. He went to his room and washed up. Then he saw his mom sitting on his bed. 

"So Minsoo is getting married. When you are going to get married?" Mom asked him.

"Ehhh!!!? Omma!" 

"I was just joking. Always serious." His mom grumbled. "Is Minsoo's fiancée pretty?"

"Yeah she's pretty. I guess Sarang also likes her."

"You guys made up?"

"She cried on my shirt. My shirt was wet." Daniel laughed. He had that smile which he always had when he was happy. But he was hardly happy. He had suffered too much. Mom wished everything would go well for him now. 

"That's great. Give her some time. She will come around."

"Yeah. That's why I'm giving her space."

"Yeah do that. And bring her here sometime."

"I'll bring her."

You should sleep. You had a long day."

"Oh! Omma, I'm staying whole day at here. I'm staying hime tomorrow before going to the party." 

"Okay. Goodnight, son." They hugged .

----

Minsoo knocked Sarang's door. He knew she was at her balcony.

"Hey dolls."

"Hello oppa."

"I'm really happy that you and Daniel made up."

"He is not fully forgiven, you know."

"Aish forgive him quickly!" Minsoo playfully ruffled her hair. They were on her room. Because the balcony was too cold for Minsoo.

"I will oppa I will. If he doesn't make the same mistake. Now tell me about Lisa. How many times you guys have meet?"

"We have met 3-4 times. She is a nice person. Also a medical student."

"But why did you agreed to do a loveless marriage? "

"Its not loveless. Do you remember the girl is used to like during U.S days?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"She is her."

"Really!? That's great! I'll treat her well." She was beaming. She knew how much he loved that girl. She was happy for him. Minsoo just smiled at her. She knew his smile's meaning. He was relived. He was happy. He was in peace. She knew she had given him too much stress. She was also stressed. She hugged him.

"What's wrong?"

"Can't I just hug you?"

"Yes you can." He hugged her back. 

"Oppa. Thank you for putting up with me and Daniel. You also handled Daniel. I know that."

"Aigoo girly! No need to thank oppa. That's what oppas are for."

"I love you oppa. And I want you to be happy more than anything." 

"I love you too. I'll be happy. Now you sleep. Goodnight." He kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight oppa."

----

*at the Ahns

"Wake up hyung! Wake up!!" Someone was screaming. Daniel was about to shut that person up but then he felt something cold. Someone had dropped ice on him! How dare that person!

"YAH! Who did that!?" He screamed. He eyes were still closed. When he opened his eyes he couldn't believe his eyes. The person he was seeing....

********************************************