Fate 006

Fate's Game

Sarang was getting impatient. Her brother was taking too long. She needed to visit the late Jung-siblings like she promised Mrs. Jung. 

''Jonghyun! Are you done yet? We are getting late! Hurry up!.'' she called her brother.

''I'm done! I'm done!'' Jonghyun said coming down. ''Let's go.''

''Where is Minsoo hyung?'' Jonghyun asked Sarang.

''I haven't seen him since I woke up.'' Sarang answered.

''Mrs. Zen, have you seen Minsoo oppa?'' Sarang asked thier head maid.

''Young-master Minsoo went out early this morning to meet his friend.'' Mrs. Zen answered.

''Minsoo hyung has friends other than us? That's weird.'' 

''He is human too, you know Jonghyun. He can make friends also.'' Sarang rolled her eyes at her brother. ''And I think that's agood thing. At least he is making new friends.''

''Still..... Whatever.''

''Okay. Let's go.''

Then they got into Jonghyun's car and he drove off with his sister. Jonghyun was feeling happy cause his sister was talking more. 

''You go ahead. I'll stay here in the car.'' Jonghyun said to his sister. Sarang nodded her head at her brother then with some flowers she went up.

While climbing up she saw a person. They made eye contact and the time froze.

Her heart was beating faster. He was back. She was shocked. Now she she remembered why Mrs. Jung wanted her to come here today. She broke the eye contact and walked away. She wasn't ready to talk to him.

--

He never thought he would meet her here. Then he remembered Mrs. Jung words. Mrs. Jung has asked him come here early in the morning. She knew she would come here.

Now she is so skinny and pale. Her hair is now longer than before. Her hair is now touching her waist. She's always loved her hair. Mostly now she looked more beautiful than ever. He thought. She's always beautiful in his eyes.

She looked away from him. Well it was expected. 

---

Jonghyun saw a familiar car.

Isn't that Minsoo hyung's car? What's he doing here? I thought he visited yesterday. Jonghyun thought. Then he saw Minsoo getting out of the car.

''Minsoo hyung!'' He called his hyung.

''What are you doing here? I thought you visisted yesterday with others?'' asked Jonghyun

''Yeah, I did. but I came here with-''

''Hello, Jonghyun. Long time no see.'' A clam voice greeted Jonghyun. 

Isn't that.....

Jonghyun turned around then his expression turned into happy one from a shocked one.

''Daniel hyung! You are back!'' said beaming Jonghyun.

******************************************************************************

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED TEEN TOP'S ''AH-AH''??????? THEY ARE JUST GREAT!!!!!! I'M DYING RIGHT NOW!!!!!! X_X

I'm really happy that TEEM TOP is finally back!!! ^___^