Fate 002

Fate's Game

Her mind was a mess, a broken mess. When she heard the news about the accident, about the crash, she just fell and cried. She's been crying for two days. Refusing to eat, sleep, rest. She never thought that day would come. She had to experience that.

The day before the accident the three of them were out. They played, eat, watched movies and did shopping for the trip. Yes, Ilhoon and Sohee wanted to go to a trip, a brother-sister trip. They told Sarang to come with them, but she refused. It was a trip for siblings bonding time. She wanted them to have fun, they also wanted that. Never expected that to happen.

Jung Sohee, her bestfriend, the only person knew about her feeling for him was no more. Sohee was not only her bff but also a sister she never had. She loved her to death. Sohee also did. They were always together since 4th grade. They never left each-others side. They did most of the works together. Sarang was a quite girl but Sohee was opposite. Still they got along pretty well. They helped each-other with everything. Sarang couldn't accept it. She just couldn't. Sohee would never call her to whine, it's not like Sarang hated it, she loved it, she would never hug her. She would never call her to wish happy birthday before anyone else. The things they used to do, the plans they had made, going to be undone. Now she was alone. She had so many people around her, nobody could take Sohee's place.

Ilhoon had liked her since their high school years. After he left. Ilhoon's been always there for her. They had grown really closer. One week ago he asked her to be his girl friend, he confessed. He wanted to give them a chance. They started dating, he told her to take her time. She didn't give him a proper answer. She knew nobody could take his place. Ilhoon was a good guy. He was sweet, like girls expected to a boy be. Not mention he was also good looking. He treated her like a princess. They were really close friends, that's why it hurt the most knowing he was not more.

---

She was crying in a corner, without many people. Her brother, cousin and brother's friends were beside her. Trying to calm her down. She saw him. Everyone was trying to calm her down, but he wasn't. He was quite the whole time. He was upset. She knew that Ilhoon and Daniel were childhood friends.

She wanted to talk to him. But one week later she found out that he left. He left again.

*******************