Fate 003

Fate's Game

1 Year Later

 

Seoul, Korea, The Choi Resident

 

It's been 1 year, since the accident. 1 year everything has changed. She was still a broken mess. She stopped talking, smiling, not mention laughing. She made herself busy with music. She loved playing piano. She was a genius when it came to playing piano.

It's their 1st death-anniversary. 1 year had passed. That day she woke up early. It was a fall's cold morning. Her brother knew that she would be going out, so he also got ready. He was scared to let her go alone.

''Oh, you're up! Lets eat break fast. Then lets go together. I will drive you there.'' her brother, Jonghyun said to her.

''No. There's no need. I can go alone.'' she said softly yet so lifelessly, then she left without eating anything. Jonghyun followed her without any choice. He was scared his sister might do something weird. He was scared what's going to the couple would say to her.

The truth was, he had met Mrs. Jung yesterday. And being tensed about his sister, he told her everything and then the Jung couple wanted to meet her. So she was going to meet them today.

''Sarang!'' Jonghyun called her. ''Let me take you there.'' she just stared at him. ''Please''. After thinking for a while she said ''Okay''. He gave her a soft smile, then took the keys. She didn't want to be late thats why she agreed. The rest of the ride she was quite as usal.

''We are here.'' Jonghyun said breaking the silence. She just gave him a nod before going out of the car. ''I'll pick you up after an hour. And I won't hear any NO.'' he told her before leaving. Then again she gave him a nod.

At the Jung's house, Mrs Jung welcomed her with a warm hug. Then the Jung couple took her to the dinning table. They knew she didn't eat anything. She couldn't break the couple's heart so she ate a little. Then they talked.

"Sweetie, how are you doing?" Mrs. Jung asked her.

"I'm doing fine, aunty" she replied softly yet lifelessly.

"Thats good to hear" Mr. Jung replied "You must be doing great at school like always. You know we miss you playing the piano. Would you play it for us?"

"Sure, uncle." the couple were shock hearing her voice. He voice was soft like always but it was so lifeless. Then they knew why her brother was so worried about her. She looked more pale than before. She also looked skinny and those dark bags under her eyes. They were also like that, they had lost their own children. But she was more misearable than them.

"Sweetie are you still blaming yourself for what happened to them?" Mrs. Jung asked.

"I should have gone with them that day." she said without repling.

"You know we always thought you as our other daughter." Sarang remain quite. Mrs. Jung continued "They also treated you as their other sister, at first. Then our son started to see you a little more. They won't be happy seeing you in this state. They will never be." she said nothing. Just let tears fell. Mrs. Jung hugged her. They cried together. Mr. Jung tried to calm the to ladies down.

After a few moments they finally stopped. "We have something to give you. Tomorrow we will give it to you guys together. And promise us that you will go back to the old you. You will eat, sleep, talk and smile more." "Promise." she nodded. She got up to leave. Her brother has arrived.

"Can I ask you something?" Sarang asked.

"Yes. You can ask anything."

"Why are you holding the ceremony tomorrow, insted of today?"

"You will see it tomorrow." Mrs. Jung replied her with a smile. "And must visit them before coming here." Sarang gave them a nod before leaving.

---

 

A plane from N.Y landed on Incheon International Airport at midnight. A good looking young guy stepped in the passenger area. Then he waved at his bestfriend.

 

********************