Fate 009

Fate's Game

"It was nice meeting you Sarang. You are a really talented and beautiful person. Too bad you are not a friendly person." Mira said to Sarang. Sarang just stared at her bluntness. 

"It was nice meeting you too. You are a really talented, beautiful and friendly person. " Sarang smiled softly at Mira. 

"Woah! Your smile is so pretty! You should smile more! Bye Sarang! My ride is here. See you soon!" With that Mira left.

Then Sarang went to her house. 

She was about to enter her room, then her mother called her.

"Dolls, are you free? If you are then please come to my study after changing. "

"Okay, mommy. I'll be there in a few."

After changing she went to her mother's study. Then she knocked. 

"Mommy?"

"Dolls! Come in! There's something I need to tell you." 

Sarang just nodded her to continue. 

"Are you okay?" Her mom asked.

 She look at her mother questionly.

"I mean, Daniel is back and you...." 

"Mom, we both know that's not thing you wanted to talk. So what is it?" Her mother just gave her a smile and continued. 

"Okay okay! Can't I just ask my daughter something? Okay. It's about your cousin-brother, Minsoo. He is getting married this spring."

"WHAT? Are you okay, mom? What are you saying? Oppa is getting married?"

"Well he must. Its his parents last wish, to get him married with their best friend's only daughter."

"Wait wait. Let me take this first. He must get married this spring because it's his parents last wish? With some girl he doesn't know & she is his parents best friend's daughter? That's just too much." 

"Yeah it's also too much to take. I was also shocked. Well still I am." 

"Does he know?"

"Yes. He does. He isn't expressing anything about this, so we are worried. And we want you to talk to him."

"He knows and he didn't tell me... I'm so mad at him!"

"Dolls, please talk to him. We need his opinion."

"Okay, mom. I'll be going now. I need to take this thing. Goodnight."

"Sarang! Dolls! Wait! Ah! She just left like that. I needed to talk to her about Daniel..."

---

11pm, in front of Ahn resident.

"Thank you hyung for the ride." Daniel said to Minsoo.

"My pleasure. I'm just glad that you are back." Minsoo eye smiled at him.

"By the way, Daniel, I'm getting married this spring. "

"What?" 

"Yes. That's my parents last wish. I'll tell you the details later. Now I need to hurry. Bye Daniel. See tomorrow at the Jungs!"

Daniel just stood there. His hyung was getting married.....

---

Minsoo just entered the house and then Sarang's voice boomed. Everyone in the house knew she didn't talk. But when she's mad that's a different story. 

"Minsoo Oppa! I'm really disappointed in you!"

"Oh ! I'm dead!" Minsoo hissed.

"Hey sis? Why are you mad?" Jonghyun asked his sister dumbly.

**********************************

I'm back!

Filler chap -.-