Fate 007

Fate's Game

She came down where her brother was. Then she saw her brother happily chating with Minsoo and Daniel. 

He is really back. He is still the same. I think he is taller now. I wonder how's he doing. I heard his girlfriend died in that accident too. I hope he is okay. she thought.

''Jonghyun, I'm done let's go.'' she said to her brother.

''OH! Sarang! Let's go.'' Jonghyun said to his sister. He knew his sister wasn't comfortable meeting Daniel.

''Goodmorning, Dolls.'' Minsoo said to her.

''Oh oppa. Goodmorning to you too.'' 

''Have you meet Daniel? He is back.'' Minsoo decided to help the awkward atmosphere.

Sarang just bowed at Daniel after giving Minsoo a nod.

''Are you guys going for breakfast?'' Minsoo asked the Choi siblings.

''Yes,'' Jonghyun answered.

''Then why don't we go together! Me and Daniel are also going for breakfast.''

''Okay. I think that's okay.'' Jonghyun replied fo them. Sarang just nodded.

-

They went to a cafe. The waiter came to take their orders. 

''For me an Americano and a tuna sandwitch.'' Minsoo said.

''For me a cup of milk tea and a chicken sandwitch.'' Jonghyun said ''And for her-''

''For her a caramel mocha frappuccino and Chicken sandwitch. And for me a iced americano and a chicken sandwitcDaniel said. Everyone just stared at him. 

''What?'' Daniel asked ''You still like them right?'' Sarang didn't said anything.

''Yes. She still likes them and thank you for remembering.'' Jonghyun said for her.

They all ate in silence. 

''I should get going. I'm meeting a friend today. And I'll take a taxi, so Jonghyun you don't have to drive me.'' after that Sarang dashed out.

''She didn't finish her sandwitch....'' Minsoo said.

''You know hyung you didn't have to do that. She's still in shock after meeting you.'' Jonghyun said flatly to Daniel.

''I was just telling her how much she means to me....''

''Don't. Just go slowly. And I won't let you hurt her this time.'' Jonghyun said.

''I won't hurt her this time.'' Daniel said confidently.

''We'll see about that'' Jonghyun said flatly.

''Hey guys go easy...'' Minsoo tried to break then tension.

''YAH !Punk!'' then a voice roared.

The three of them looked where the roar came from. Other three people walked to thier table.

''We see that you are back, Ahn Daniel and didn't bother to tell us. Wow!'' one of the other three said.

Daniel smiled widely and got up to hug them.

**************************************************************************************

#TEENTOPAHAH1STWIN

I'M SO PROUD OF THEM ^_^ & DUH! IT WAS EXPECTED!