Fate 004

Fate's Game

He was back. He had to comeback, because that's what Leah wanted him to do to fulfil her last wish. Leah somehow knew that she wasn't going to live any longer that's why she had asked her parents to give that letter to Daniel.

He was shocked after reading her letter.

The letter:

Dear Daniel,

I know you will be shocked after reading this. But I had to write this. I'm writing this because I care for you and really love you. By the time you are reading this means I'm not alive anymore. It really hurts that I'm writing this, But I have no other choice. I know you still love her. So go and get her! Make her yours!.

Daniel, I'm not going to ask you much, I'm only asking you to make her yours, cuz I know you still love her & I can feel it. One week ago I had a talk with Minsoo-ssi. He told me that she had started dating Jung Illhoon after giving up on you. She haven't give him a answer yet so go and get her. Make her fall for you again.

You know why I fell for you? Because your love was so scincer. I thought i could experience that too. That's why I asked you to date me. It was really foolish of me to think that. Now I've realised that, I will never able to replace her in your heart. I never standed a chance. Who wouldn't love her? According to what I've heard about her, she is perfect. So make this perfect girl fall for you again and this time I'm with you. But believe me I really care for you.

So, this is our goodbye, Daniel. Goodluck. I hope for you the best. Leave well with her. Please this my last wish, go and make her yours. Don't let anyone take her away. Please do that for me. Do that for yourself. Goodbye and once again I love you.

Love Leah, your friend.

 

He cried hard after reading the letter. Leah was a great friend. She was his first friend in the U.S. Now he was back. He was back for Leah, back for himself and mainly back for her. It took 1 year to pack and clean everything up. He was back for good.

His family & his bestfriend only knew about his arival. He didn't tell anyone. 

 

Bang Minsoo was beyond happy that he was back. He was happy for himself and happy for his younger cousin. He was hoping Dainel was back and his cousin would change. 

''Man! you are really back! I'm so happy.'' Minsoo said while giving him a welcome back hug.

''Yeah yeah hyung, I'm back. Will you give me a ride? I really want to sleep. That flight was long.'' He said smiling at Minsoo.

''Let's go! the car is outside.''

 

*******************************************************************************