Fate 000

Fate's Game

More Charcters:

Her twin/His friend- Choi Jonghyun: A medical student. His major is neurosurgery. Loves his sister very much. Worries about her all the time. A really great friend. Maknae among his group. He got looks, height, money, power everything. He is cold but when he is around his sister, he is totally a different person. Has a crush on 'someone'. Nobody knows about this, not even his sister. The future heir of 'The Choi Medical Service'.

Her/His friend- Yoo Changhyun: A medical student. His major is psychology. The visual maknae of the group. A bubbly person. Loves to make everyone happy but deep inside he is the unhappy one and it's because of the 'accident'. Close with her among of the group. Her guy-bestfriend. He is cute like a puppy. But if you make him angry the hell will break loose. His family owns a big Entertainment industry but he chose the doctor path.

Their (twins) cousin/His bestfriend- Bang Minsoo: A medical student. His major is cardio surgery. After his parents death, he lives with the Chois. His mother is the twin's father's big sister. Eldest among the group. He is really calm. He takes care of the younger ones pretty well. He is his bestfriend. Knows every single secrets of him. His family owns 2 big hospial with cancer recovery center at Japan and Busan. His sister Bang Minha is managing them.

His friends- Lee Chanhee & Lee Byunhyung: Medical students. Both of them are heart major. Known as the 'Lee Cousins'. Very witty. Cares for ones they love. Will do anything to protect them. Their family is the mafia lord and owns Seoul's no. 1 hospital and a large number of malls and resorts around the world. They are one of the Korea's top 5 richest families. Girls throw themselves at them. Was really close with her until the 'accident'. Misses her.

The late Jung siblings- Jung Sohee & Jung Ilhoon: Sohee was her best friend. And Ilhoon was her soon-to-be boyfriend. They have something to do with the 'accident'.

The Chois: They owns 3 big medical college-hostipal at Seoul, Busan and Tokyo. These three places are manage by Mr. & Mrs. Choi and Mrs. Choi's sister.

The Lees: They are the mafia lord. They owns Seoul's no.1 hospital and a large number of malls and resorts around the world. One of the top 5 richest families in Korea.

The Ahns: They owns most of the five star resorts and resturents around the Korea.

Lee Mira: The tough girl. (the more about her will reveal).

Bang Minha: Bang Minsoo's elder sister. Their cousin. She is managing their family business.