Chapter 8

Paralyzed Love

A few days later you wanted to meet up with Kyungsoo, when suddeny your doorbell rang.

''hmm who could it be?'' You murmured quiet to yourself, wondering who it could be, since you barely get visits. When you opened the door, a familiar face stood in front of you. One of your neighbours, Sehun. You gave him a light smile' til he started to speak.

''Hey, the Postman made a little mistake I guess.'' He laughed and gave you a little package with your name on in.

''Ah thank's, must be my new necklace.'' You smiled whide while you took the package.

''Ah anything for you.'' He gave you a wink while he bit his lower lip. What was that?? ''Ehm you are Y/N, right?'' He asked and you could see how he checked you out from head to toe. You gave him an awkward smile and nodded.

''You're Sehun, right?''

''Yeah..Sooo how's it going with Cripple-Soo?'' He suddenly asked while looking over to Kyungsoo's house.

''What??'' You angrily raised your voice.

''Haha calm that was just a joke, honey.'' He laughed, laying his hand softly on your chin, making you look up at him. ''I'm watching you for a while now, and I swear, you are really someone I layed my eyes on.'' He said in a husky voice, taking your hand and pulling you even closer. When he pulled you closer, it was a shock at first so you didn't know what to do. After a few seconds you realized what he was even trying to do.

''You better..Take. Your. Hand. Away! NOW!'' You shouted at him, giving him an angry look. He whidened his eyes in surprise.

''Or what?'' He smirked mischevious at you.

''Or else I'm gonna pluck out your arm and beat you up with it.'' You told him with a calm sarcastic voice, which made his smirk slowly fade away. He immediately took his hands away and pulled you back.

''Well..If you change your mind, and I know you will, you know where you can find me.'' He turned around, winking at you once again, going back to his house.

 

~Around the same time

Kyungsoo looked out of the window and saw a familiar boy with a package ranging on your door. When he saw you open the door, a big smile appeard on his face, like always when he saw you. He watched the scenario for a while, how Sehun gave you your package..Nothing bad, he thought. After another few seconds his heart almost stopped beating, when he saw Sehun pulling you closer to him. What should I do? Kyungsoo could feel the anger raising up his body, how he wanted to walk over and punch Sehun in the face, how much he wanted to tell him that you are his, that you belong to him and no-one else..But it's hard when you're sitting in a wheelchair, he would look like a freak, rolling over to him and punchng him in the face..Well he couldn't even punch him in the face, since he would be much smaller. Still watching the scenario and fighting with his anger, Kyungsoo realized that you look much better to a normal tall guy, you could walk around with. The way Sehun pushed you closer to him, a thing Kyungsoo couldn't..A thing Kyungsoo will never do. Even though you pushed Sehun away and Kyungsoo saw the scenario, his mood dropped down like a raindrop on a stormy day. Kyungsoo began thinking about your relationship and that it's just asking for trouble, that it won't work with both of you, right? It's like a a book-Title, he thought. The beauty and the cripple. After watching you walking in, he moved back into his living room, where he heard his phone vibrate.

 

(1)Message

From: Y/N (12:01 p.m)

Hey, Kyungie, want to go out today? :3 <3

 

 

To: Y/N (12:02 p.m)

Sorry no time today..

 

 

From: Y/N (12:02 p.m)

Oh..May I ask what you are doing? :)

 

 

To: Y/N (12:03 p.m)

No I have some privacy too..Ya know, cripples have that too..

 

 

From: Y/N (12:04 p.m)

What the ? Is something wrong, Kyungsoo?

 

 

To: Y/N (12:04 p.m)

Ah whatever..Just forget it..