Chapter 2

Paralyzed Love

The next morning you woke up, did your morning routine and went into your kitchen. You looked around and made some breakfast, like everyday, but that time you found a little bag on the ground. Hmm..What's that? It's definitely not mine.. You thought to yourself and picked it up. Inside was a bordeaux-colored book. Curious who it belongs to, you opened it and read the name of the owner.

This book belongs to:

Kyungsoo :)

His name was beautifully written which made you somehow smile. You opened the next side and what you saw made your heart flutter. Inside were a lot of selfwritten songs and the phrases were full of emotion and devotion. You read the whole phrases of the songs, which took you almost one hour..You couldn't stop reading, it was just too beautiful.

Okay Y/N..Stop reading, you should bring him his book..

You went with the book and the bag over to his house and knocked a few times. After a while, an older Lady opened the door. You were a bit confused at first, but didn't mind.

''Hello?'' The older woman asked you friendly, because of your staring.

''Oh my..Excuse me.'' You apologized and laughed. ''Uhm Kyungsoo forgot this yesterday at my house.'' You explained to her.

''Oh I see.'' She nodded her head. ''Thank you!'' She took the stuff and gave you a smile. ''Oh where are my manners? Do you want to come in?''

''Oh my pleasure.'' You grinned and went in.

''Just straight ahead.'' The older woman, which you still don't know who she is, told you. You nodded and went straight ahead, where you finanlly reached a beautiful cleaned kitchen. When you went inside you saw Kyungsoo sitting in his wheelchair, reading a book.

''Hello Kyungsoo.'' You greeted him friendly and bowed in front of him. When he saw you, his chilly and laid-back expression turned into an annoyed one.

''Mom, why is she here?'' It made click in your head, that the older woman is his mother.

''Oh don't be so grimly you little brat..'' His mother raised her voice a bit. ''She brought you your stuff you forgot yesterday.'' She said now in a calm voice. You went over to Kyungsoo and gave him his stuff.

''Oh kids it's already late...I really got to go now..It was nice to meet you eh-''

''Y/N.'' You told her friendly.

''Oh I see. Well bye!'' She said, walking over to Kyungsoo and giving him a kiss on the cheek. ''Take care.''

It was quiet for a bit so you just sat there, not knowing what to say.

''Kyungsoo?'' You looked at him.

''What?'' He answered uninterested.

''May I have some coffé? I didn't had one yet..'' You asked him a bit shy, hoping not being rude for asking.

''Uh..Sure..'' He shrugged with his shoulder and prepared some coffé for you. ''With or without sugar?'' He looked at you.

''With, please.'' And so he brought you your coffé.

''Tastes great!'' You gave him a huge smile after tasting it. He just nodded and took his book you brought him, which reminded you of something. ''Oh right, Kyungsoo!'' You said a bit loud, which made him look up.

''What?''

''I read in your book and saw th-''

''Did I allow you to read in my book??'' His voice turned angry and annoyed.

''N-No I j-''

''Do you like snoop around in other's privacy?'' He interrupted you once again.

''Your songs are beautiful!'' You just ignored his last question. ''They are full of emotion.''

''Oh uhm..'' His cheeks turned into a light pink. ''T-Thanks I guess.'' You smiled at his action and looked around. You saw a big black piano in the other side of the room. You walked over to it and sat down on the chair in front of it. Kyungsoo followed you curious with his eyes.

''Do you play piano?'' You turned around and asked him.

''I did once..But not anymore..'' He told you, moving over to you. On the paper you saw in front of you were some notes. You prepared youself and started to play them on the piano.

''Y-You can play piano?'' He asked you with big eyes.

''Looks like.'' You laughed, still playing on it. You love playing piano, since you were young..You love singing too..But you are BAD at it.

''Sing for me!'' You stopped playing, looking Kyungsoo in his eyes. His heart almost stopped beating when he heard your words.

''W-What?'' He said in shock. ''N-No!''

''Too bad..'' You said sad and played the piano again. There was a reason for him to not sing for anyone again...

 

~Flashback

''Come on Kyungsoo! You'll do it!!'' He said to himself and moved in his wheelchair to his crush he liked since 5 years now.

''Excuse me?'' He tapped her on the shoulders that she turned around. All around her were her friends..She was truely a beauty, so no wonder that she was the school's queen'ka.

''What do you want?'' She looked at Kyungsoo from head to toe. Kyungsoo took one last breathe and started to sing..His voice was beautiful..But after the first phrases the first laughers were heard. He got nervous and stopped when everyone laughed at him.

''Oh my god..'' One of his crush's friends burst out in laugher that his tears appeard. ''What a jerk..''

''Just stop you cripple..'' Another one judged him. After a few more insults his eyes got teary and red. He tried to hold them, but after seing his crush also laughing at him, he couldn't anymore. He covered his eyes with his palms and cried bitterly. The words repeated in his hed. ''You stupid little cripple...You cripple..You can't even walk, so why singing?'' He really hated the word cripple..Sure he can't walk, but he can think straight like all the other's..He felt misunderstood all his life long.. And since that day, he promised himself to never sing in front of anyone again..Never ever..

 

~Presence

''I really wanted to hear you sing!'' You told him. ''I am sure it sounds great!''

''No..sorry..'' He disagreed.

''The last song you wrote is really cute!'' You smiled at him. ''Like it's for a special person, you know?'' You told him, but Kyungsoo just stood quiet. He knew it was for a special person..He wrote the song the first time he saw you..It wasn't really meant to be for you, but while writing it, he just couldn't get you out of his mind.

''But next time!! Next time you'll sing something for me!'' You stated.

''Next time?'' He raised and eyebrow.

''Yeah next time.'' You gave him a big smile. ''We are friends aren't we?'' Kyungsoo started to blush when he heard the word 'friends'..He has almost no friends, well except for Kai and his mother..

''Do you like chinese food?'' You asked him all of a sudden. He gave you a confused look.

''Uhm..Yeah why?''

''How about going out tomorrow? You know, eating some dinner and all?'' You tried to hide a blush, since it was the first time YOU asked a boy to go out with you.

''Eh.Eh..A-Are you s-sure?'' Like a date? He thought to himself.

''''Yeah of course I am sure.'' You smiled lightly at him and nodded in agreement. ''2 friends are going out together..That's just a normal thing!'' Yeah you said as friends, but somehow you wanted it to be like a real date..Kyungsoo was a really interesting person, and no matter what other's say..He is beautiful the way he is with his big puppy eyes and his heart-shaped lips.

''Oh..Okay then..See you tomorrow!'' He said, still a bit confused what just happened. It's the first time for him going out with a female friend..Nor a friend. Yeah of course, he had Kai, but they always made stuff at home, like watching a movie, or just hanging out with eachother.

''Yeah..I'm looking forward to it.'' And so you went home..Today he was a bit different. He was still that quiet and uninterested guy, but at least he talked a bit with you. It made you happy to talk with him..He is so different from the other guys you know and you are sure, if you would be his girlfriend, he would be a true romantic- Oh wait Y/N what are you thinking? Girlfriend? He's just a friend!!!

Well, but after a while you decided to watch a bit TV, where you finally fell asleep..