Chapter 4

Paralyzed Love

You woke up the next day and looked out of the window.

''What the..?'' Your mood turned dejectedly when you saw big Raindrops falling down from the sky..The weather was a true failure..Could it get any worse? NO, of course not! You looked forward seeing Kyungsoo today!!!

You made yourself some breakfast and remembered that you both didn't arrange a time, so you decided to write him a message.

 

You (9:15 a.m)

Hiii Kyungsoo..Sorry for bothering you, but when should I come around? :))

 

Kyungsoo (9:17 a.m)

Hmm..It's very rainy and windy outside and the weather forcast said that it's getting even worse in the evening..So how about around 10 a.m?

 

You (9:18 a.m)

Yay, sure see' ya soon!!! ^---^

 

Kyungsoo (9:25 a.m)

k.

 

Most of the time you both messaged eachother, his replies were short..Nowadays everyone writes smileys and emojis right? No, he doesn't.

You prepared yourself and looked one last time out of the window. Since it were only a few metres to his house, you didn't take an umbrella. You opened the door and ran as fast as you could to his house, where you knocked 2 time's on the door. Even if it were only a few metres, it was visible that your hair was sodden. When Kyungsoo opened the door, he gave you a strange look.

''Didn't had an umbrella?'' He said sarcastically, while seeing your hair dropping some raindrops.

''Funny..'' You said shivering. ''Would you mind..?''

''Oh yeah sure, come in!'' He let you in. You went into his living room and sat down. You waited for Kyungsoo, but he wasn't there.

''Kyungsoo?'' You shouted . ''Where are you?''

''Sorry..Here!'' He said and held out a towel for you. ''Hope you don't get sick!''

''Aww thank's Kyungie!!'' His cheeks turned into a light pink..No-one ever gave him a nickname before..It was weird hearing his name like that, but he liked it. You dried your hair nd sat down again.

''Do you want something else?'' He asked you friendly with his big puppy eyes. ''Hot Chocolate, Tae, Coffé?''

''No, thank's!'' You gave him a light smile. He was a really caring person..At the first sight he looks very grimly..But actually he isn't! He is a really nice guy, as you think!

''Tell me if you want something.'' He moved a bit closer.

''I want you..'' His heart started to beat faster. ''..to sing for me.'' Of course to sing, you Pabo. He thought to himself.

''Oh yeah right.'' He laughed. ''I hoped that you'd foerget it.''

''Never!'' You also started to laugh. ''I'm looking forward to this since tomorror.'' You watched Kyungsoo moving over to the Piano, supporting himself from his wheelchair onto the Piano-Chair. When he sat comfortable it was quiet for a second' til he turned around to face you.

''Sit here.'' He said while patting on the Piano-Chair, wanting you to sit next to him. A smile appeard on your face and you sat happily next to him. Kyungsoo looked on the Piano Keys and took one last deep breathe. The first sound was heard, when he started to play the piano and you started to shiver all over our body.

''This song's called 'Baby don't cry'..'' He told you with a smile while playing the piano. You watched him curious, waiting for him to sing. His Piano skills were AMAZING!

''Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal […]'' Your heart almost stopped beating when you heard his beautiful voice..Your whole body shivered, listening to his awesome song..A big smile appeard on your face, and it felt like you were the happiest person in the world. Kyungsoo looked up at you while singing, seeing you smile, and he couldn't help but smile too. You both smiled the whole song, enjoying the moment..It was just great! When he finished the song he faced you once again, seeing a tear in your eye..

''Sorry..'' You whiped the tear away. ''It was just so beautiful.''

''Thanks!'' He smiled with his heart-shaped lips. ''That means a lot to me.''

''It was the last song you wrote, wasn't it?'' You grinned, your eyes still a bit red. ''Whoever that song belongs to..That's really a lucky one.'' Your grin turned into a light lovely smile.

''It is..'' he paused. ''It's for a girl..A special one!'' He turned his head once again to face you. ''I-It's..It's for y-you.'' He immediately turned his head to the Piano-Keys, trying to hide his all redden face. Hearing those words made your heart melt..Your hands moved over to his, it soft.

''Kyungsoo..'' You whispered and turned his head with your other hand in your direction, making him look at you. When he looked at you, you grabbed both of his hands, holding them tight and moving closer to him..You placed one of his hands on your chest, letting him feel how fast your heart beats. He widened his eyes in shock and you gave him a light smile. ''I-I like you..'' You stuttered and moved even closer to him, his eyes still wide open, he could already feel your warm breathe on his lips. One last smile appeard on your face, when you closed your eyes and crushed your lips onto his..Kyungsoo's heart beat as fast as it never did before and short after, he closed his eyes too, kissing you back. Your mouth's exploded and the kiss went perfect in sync..It was the best moment in your both's Life. The kiss held a a long time' til you had to take some breathe. You looked at Kyungsoo, who pressed his own lips together, trying to hide a smile, but not short after a big smile appeard on his all redden face, which made you smile too.

 

[Chapter to be continued...]