Chapter 7

Paralyzed Love

You both spent the day together..But not as Kyungsoo and Y/N, you spent the day as Boy- and Girlfriend! Of course it was awkward at first, but you fastly got used to his sudden kisses and hugs. You got used to his eyes staring deep into yours. You got used to his hand touching yours, to his lips on yours and also to the many compliments he made you that day. Out of all people you met in your life, he was really the most caring and lovely person. You knew he should be the one on your side all life long the first time you saw him, talked to him and smiled at him.

 

''Y/N?'' He turned his head to your direction.

''Yes?'' You replied with a lovely smile.

''The first time we met...Why have you kept being so nice, while I..'' He paused and took a deep breathe. ''...Well while I wasn't..''

''Are you kidding?'' You laughed. Kyungsoo's expression turned into a confused one. ''Kyungsoo listen!'' You said in a serious voice. ''From the very first, I knew you weren't like this...I saw it in your eyes, the way they sparkled when I talked to you..'' A big smile appeard on your face while talking, which made him, of course, smile too.

''Y/N you are really something...'' He laughed and gave you a little peck on your cheek, which made you blush into a light pink.

 

After doing some stuff like watching TV, talking and eating something, it was already late. Time flew like crazy, already time to go. Kyungsoo moved with you over to the door and gave you a smile. He gave you a sign to bend down, which you did, and he gave you a passionate kiss. But that time it was so much more different...It was more rough, the way he held your face into his hands, the way he started to touch your hips while kissing. The kiss got from second to second more passionate and it somehow turned you on..You just had to break the kiss, taking some breathe and making Kyungsoo look at you. The way he looked at you was more breathtaking than the kiss, so full of lust and love.

''I want you...Now!'' You suddenly told him with a dominate voice. Well..It somehow was his own fault, kissing you like that, right? His eyes whidened, realizing what you just said.

''Y/N..'' He stuttered. ''A-Are you s-sure-'' All of a sudden you interrupted him with another passionate kiss, which he replied without batting roughly and lustful.

''I'll take that as yes!'' He breathed heavily with a mischievious grin, leading you into his bedroom. You were 100% sure you wanted him..The very first time you met him! And he was 100% sure that he wanted you...The very first time he looked into your eyes.

You both continued kissing until you fell onto his bed, were he suddenly stopped. You gave him a corious.

''Kyungsoo is there something wrong?'' You sat up a bit worried. He looked into your eyes and began moving closer to you, taking your hand.

''Not like this and not that fast.'' He patted your hand smiling. You gave him a sad look, but understood him, I mean not even one day left and you both almost slept with eachother, if he just wouldn't had stopped you. ''Look Y/N..I really like you, and you wouldn't believe how much I just have to controlle myself, because I want you so much right now..You are too special for me, doing it here and now, do you understand that?'' And you did. You totally understood him, because you felt the same way. Your hormones just overreacted a bit and you were glad he stopped both of you.

 

A few weeks left and you both were still happy, your relationship based on kisses and hugs..Since you both decided to make slow, there was no problem with it. One day, Kyungsoo invited you to go with him to the park, where he always used to chill. You both walked hand in hand along the park, while the sun shined bright. It was a beautiful evening. Kyungsoo looked happy around while he held your hand. One couple over the other walked by, just like you. But that's the point..They walked by..Something Kyungsoo can't and it made him so sad.

''Catch me honey!!!!'' Kyungsoo heard a happy couple joking around. The boy who immediately followed his girl, almost crushed into Kyungsoo's wheelchair, which he didn't care at all..The only thing he cared about was that he wanted to catch and run after you like that too. A sad expression appeard on his face and he turned around, watching the couple again. You stopped and realized that his mood got sad. You exactly knew what he was sad about, but there was no problem with you, since you liked him the way he is. You let go his hand and kneeled down in front of him, which made him look at you. You rested your elbows on his feet and looked up at him, smiling.

''Hey...'' You turned his head your direction when he tried to look away. ''I don't want this!'' You said, pointing on the couple he used to watch all the time. ''I want THIS!!!'' You pointed on you and Kyungsoo. ''I don't want to run around the park..I just want to hold your hand and be near to you! Got it?'' You stated clearly, trying to cheer him up. He nodded in agreement and gave you a light kiss on your forehead, while his smile appeard on his face again.

 

It wasn't the first time that a situation like this happened. Ever since he saw a couple running or walking around his mood got sad and you always cheered him up, telling him that you like him the way he is, which is the truth! 

 

---------------

Hi Guys♥ Author here xD I am so sorry that I didn't update for a few days, school's killing me n_n But still i hope you keep reading ♥♥