Chapter 10

Paralyzed Love

Another 2 days of silent and sadness alone at your home left. You felt so empty, he was missing in your life. You missed his presens so much, the way he always used to touch your small hands, which suited perfect into his. The way you always cheered him up when he got sad and the way his heart-shaped lips smiled at you. Everything seemed so empty and useless now.

 

~Flashback

''Y/N you little of a dwarf!'' A boy at school shouted and threw some money at you. ''Take this and ing blow me one, you need the money anyway.'' He joked around, making his friends laugh at you. You hated going to school, something like this wasn't new to you. It happened almost everyday. Crying everyday was a routine for you.

''N-No..'' You mumbled to them that they could barely understand you.

''What huh?'' The said boy went closer to you, grabbing your wrist. You knew the boy was like 2-3 years older than you. ''Got a problem you 12-years old ?'' He threw you at the ground and kneeled down to you. Tears ran over your cheeks, trying to avoid the eye-contact with the boy. Scared of what could happen next, another unfamiliar boy joined the bully-round, pulling the boy in front of you harshly away.

''Heey what do y-''

''Now listen to me you little er!'' The black-haired boy interrupted the taller one. ''Is this what you do in your freetime? Annoying little girl's to avoid that you are a ing ? Damn Tao I saw you giving Lay a blow-job...So don't try to hide what you are with bother innocent girl's!'' Your savior shouted at the taller one called Tao, pushing him on the locker. ''And now go the away.'' And with that, the bullies left you alone. The boy, who was like 3 years older than you, gave you a wink and also left. A smile appeard on your face..It was the first time someone helped you. A smile like one you have never seen before.. Eyes you could look into everytime you had the chance to. A face so beautiful that no-one ever could image..No, you didn't even thought to forget his face once. But sadly, one week later, the headline on the News said: ''Father and Son had Car-Accident after fishing. Father died, Son got paralyzed […]''...You never saw your mysterious Saviour again..Yeah, your Saviour, Do Kyungsoo lost his father one week after he helped you..He got paralyzed one week after he smiled at you..His whole Life changed after he left you. When you saw him again, a few years later, it was love on the first sight. It was love the first time you saw him. It was love the first time he gave you this beautiful wink...You fell in love with boy who now left you alone again.

 

Remembering those times made you want to cry even more. The first time you saw Kyungsoo again, you knew that it was him, the guy who saved you a few years ago..The guy who couldn't get out of your mind. Maybe that was the reason why you were always nice to him, even though he wasn't at first. I guess that was the reason why you never gave up on him. Of course, you never told him about the fact that you actually knew him, but you thought that was the best.

 

 

~Around the same time.

 

''The Kyungsoo pick up..'' Kai growled into his phone, already calling Kyungsoo like 35 times. He started to get worried, so he decided to call you.

You heard your phone rang and immediately looked on it, hoping that it's Kyungsoo. Kai.. You sighted.

''Yeah Kai what do you want?'' You sniffed sad into your phone, your voice cracky and dejectedly.

''Y/N? Is it you?'' He asked confused.

''What do you think? Yes, it's me..'' Your voice started to get annoyed..What do you want you brat?

''Eh- I just wanted to ask if Kyungsoo's with you?''

''Tsk..'' A sarcastic laugh escaped your mouth. ''Kai Honey..If you still don't know, he broke up with me..''

''HE WHAT??-''

''Kai please I don't want to talk about it..I didn't shower for days and I'm a total mess, so just give it a bone..'' You told him exhausted, just wanting him to hang up.

''Okay I want you to listen to me now Y/N..'' He said taking one last deep breathe. ''I think something bad happened.'' Your heart almost stopped beating when you heard those words.

''W-What? K-Kai wh-''

''Give me 10 Minutes..'' He said and already hung up..You started to panick what could have happened. What if something happened to your Kyungie? You waited worried to Kai arrive, your hand shaky and your your breathe heavy..