Chapter 5

Paralyzed Love

''Sooo..'' Kyungsoo rubbed his neck, not knowing what to say.

''Soo..'' You repeated.

''D-Do you want to..I don't know watch TV or something?'' He asked you a bit awkward.

''Sure.'' A shy smile appeard on your face while you put some hair behind your ear. You both moved over to his couch and sat down, you right next to him. He took the remote controll and zapped through the channels..The mood was a bit awkward since the kiss, but still, you liked being with him.

''Nothing's good on Tv..'' He sighted, laying the remote control somewhere next to him.

''Kyungsoo?'' You looked at him, breaking the silence.

''Yeah?'' He turned his head to your direction.

''I don't mean to be rude..'' You paused. ''..But may I ask how this happened?'' You asked him, while looking on his legs.

''It's not rude at all..'' He said, also looking on his legs. ''I was 16 years old..'' Your eyes widened, not expecting that he would actually tell you the story. ''..Me and my dad were fishing, just a father and son day, 'ya know? When we drove home, a wrong-way driver crashed right into us..'' Kyungsoo took a deep breathe, thinking back to the scenario. ''That was the day I should never walk again..''

''Oh my..That's horrible!!'' You said in shock, coering your mouth with your palms.

''Yeah..But the worst thing is that I lost my dad too.'' A tear formed in his eye. ''And I'll never see him again...''

''Aww come here!!'' You moved closer to him and hugged him tight, while he tried to hide is tears. ''Everything's going to be okay!'' It was quiet again for a few seconds..

''Whatever..'' He smiled and whiped his tears away. ''Let's watch some TV now!'' He zapped through the channels again. You let loose of your hug and automatically layed your head on his shoulder, with your feets on the couch. When you realized what you were doing, a blush were shown on your face. What to do now? Just move away?? Your face went even more red, when Kyungsoo layed an arm around your shoulder. Yeah,..You're officially cuddling with him right now! And you could swear, the awkward feeling it was, you loved it!

''I really like this movie!!'' Kyungsoo said. When he got no answer, he looked at you, realizing that you fell asleep in his arms. A light blush and smile appeard on his face. He put some of your hair behind your ear and covered you with the blanket next to him, making sure that you're not freezing. He watched you sleeping a bit' til he got tired by his own. He carried himself into his wheelchair and moved over to you.

''Goodnight...Beauty.'' He whispered softly and gave you a light goodnight-kiss on your cheeks.

 

~The next morning

You woke up and rubbed the sleep out of your tired eyes. Huh where am I? You looked around and saw a familiar living-room..I'm a Kyungsoo's house!..You remembered back and a blush appeard on your face, when you thought back of the kiss and the fact that you fell asleep in Kyungsoo's arms. You went into the kitchen, where you saw Kyungsoo, already awake, preparing some breakfast for you.

''Morning!'' You yawned.

''Morning.'' He turned around with a smile. ''Slept well?''

''Yeah.'' You smiled back ,sitting down on the table, where he finally brought you some lovely made breakfast. ''Thank's a lot!''

''For sure.'' He also sat down across you and ate some breakfast. You both talked a bit, how awesome the weather was, in contrast to the day before. You couldn't help but look at him, into his beautiful eyes and smile when he did. Yeah, even though you would really like to stay a bit longer, it was time to go..You still had to do some work at home, I mean who would have thought that you're going to stay over night?

''Kyungsoo..'' You said friendly. ''I really need to go now..Thank's for everything!!! And..You are a great cook! The breakfast was delicious!!'' You gave him a big smile.

''Thank's Y/N!'' He immediately started to smile too. ''A-Are we- Are we going t-to see us again?'' He suddenly asked stuttering.

''What? Of course we are going to see us again, stupid!!'' You laughed, cheering him up. ''And now don't make such a face! I want to see your pretty smile again!'' You a bit, which made him blush and smile at the same time. You stood up, ready to go, and took your stuff. You both smiled at eachother once again and said goodbye to eachother..And so you left to your own house.