Chapter 11

Paralyzed Love

''Y/N..Y/N It's Kai, come on open!'' Kai knocked a few times hectic on your door. You immediately ran to open the door, where Kai grabbed your hand and dragged you to Kyungsoo's house, without a single warning. Your heart started to shake, when Kai nervously searched after the Key for Kyungsoo's house, his hands also shaky.

''Kai would you just tell me what's going on? You scare me!!'' You told him with teary eyes. He just gave you a look and finally opened the door, running in and shouting Kyungsoo's name over and over again. You followed him without hesitation..But your heart almost stopped when you entered his living room, seeing Kai kneeled down next to Kyungsoo. Your eyes whide and your whole body sweating, you started to panic, when you saw Kyungsoo lying on the ground, with some whiskey and other bottles of alcohol next to him.

''K-Kyungsoo!!'' You ran next to Kai.

''Ok. Ok Y/N listen to me!!'' Kai turned to your direction, looking your drirectly in the eyes. ''Listen ok! I want you to call the ambulance..'' Tears started to run down your face. ''..Okay I know it's hard, but now go and call the ambulance and wait outside for them! Okay? Can you do this Y/N?'' He said and held your head in his hands, trying to calm you down. You just nodded and did what he said, waiting outside for the ambulance to arrive. It was the worst feeling ever, the feeling that you most probably loosing someone right now, and you can't do anything than waiting outside. Lost in your thoughts, you didn't even hear the sirenes of the ambulance, but soon realized that they are here, when one of the paramedics tapped your shoulders.

''Are you Y/N?'' He looked you straight in the eye. You nodded and pointed at the house behind you. He understood your sign and ran with the other paramedics in, making you cry even more, when they came out with Kyungsoo, dragging him into the ambulance-car.

''Wait I'll come with you!'' You said, wanting to enter the car when someone stopped you.

''Sorry only family members..'' He told you.

''I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!!'' You suddenly shouted, wanting to get in again, but getting stopped again.

''I'm sorry..'' One of the paramedics closed the door.

''YOU BETTER SAVE HIM!“ You shouted after them, when they drove away with their siren. ''Or else I'm gonna...I'm gonna..I'm..'' You suddenly fell to ground, crying as hard as never before, when a warm body hugged you from behind. You knew that it was Kai, so you hugged him back.

''Everything's going to be alright!'' He tried comforting you. ''And now come!!'' He stood up, holding out a hand. You gave him a strage look, not knowing what he could mean. ''Don't look at me like that, we're driving to the hospital and visit your boyfriend.'' He gave you a light smile, which you did in return not long after. You took his hand and got up, walking to Kai's car.

 

While you drove with Kai to the hospital, it was quiet, almost the whole way when you suddenly started to speak up.

''Why?'' You looked sad at Kai.

''Why what?'' Kai asked, his concentration on the street.

''Why would he do that?'' A tear started to run over your face again.

''Because he loves you..'' Was all Kai said..His words made your heart race even faster than it already did.

''If he really loves me..Why did he break up up with me?'' You sniffled.

''Because he loves you too much..''

''Too much?'' You repeated.

''He loves you so much, that he wants the best for you. But he forgot that he can't live without you..'' Kai sighted, thinking of how stupid Kyungsoo somethimes is.

 

After a few more minutes of silence, and thinking of the past, thinking of what Kai said, and thinking of what's going to happen the next minutes, you finally arrived. Kai parked somewhere near the entrance and gave you a light smile before walking in.

You immediately ran to the receptionist with Kai following you.

''Do Kyungsoo!'' You told her, giving her a worried face. The woman typed something in her computer and looked at you.

''Intensive care unit.'' She said, which made you grab Kai's hand and ran with him to the Intensive care unit. When you finally reached it, you asked the first doctor you saw after 'Do Kyungsoo'.

''Oh...Yeah, I am Dr. Zhang Yixing, Kyungsoo's Doctor.'' He shoke your hand and smiled at you.

''I-I am his girlfriend..I-Is he okay??'' You asked him, almost started to cry again. Dr. Zhang your hand and smiled at you.

''He is okay..He drank himself into a light coma, but he is alright now. We gave him some medics..He is resting now, but you can visit him if you want.'' You let go off Yixing's hand and gave Kai a tight hug, which made him smile in relieve. ''Thank's god..'' Kai whispered quite to himself. When you turned around, Dr. Zhang already dissapeard. You looked and Kai and he gave you a huge smile and you smiled back.

''What do you wait for?'' He asked you, pushing you a bit. ''Go! Go and visit your prince charming.'' He laughed.

''Don't you come too?'' You looked at him. ''You both need to talk..I'll go and get a coffé and come around later..And now gooo!!'' He forced you to finally go.

 

You searched the door with the number '12' on it. It was Kyungsoo's number and when you finally found it, you took one last deep breathe and went in. Kyungsoo roomed with another guy, which you read his name was ''Kim Minseok''. You greeted him and went over to Kyungsoo. A ligh smile appeard on your face when you saw the sleeping stature. He always looked so cute when he slept. You sat next to him, didn't want to wake him up and took his hand.

''Your luck that you aren't awake yet, or else I would punch you in the face you stupid Pabo!!'' You told him with a smile. ''Do you know how much you scared me, huh? And do you even know how dissapointed I am that you left me? Do you know that? No, I don't think so..And do you even know how much I cried every night? Do you know that?'' You layed your head on him, while sitting on the chair next to his bed, still holding his hand. ''And do you even know how much I love you?'' You cried, hugging his body tight.

''I'm sorry..'' A familiar voice said quiet, making you look up. You looked at your boyfriend and saw that he had opened one of his eyes, which made you smile again. You immediately hugged him very tight. The hug helt a few seconds' til you heard him say something.

''What?'' You asked him.

''I said you are hurting me.'' He laughed. ''And I love you too, honey.'' He said, making you blush. He then pulled you closer and gave you one passionate kiss.

 

''Aww so cuteee!!'' The latter guy, who roomed with Kyungsoo suddenly said, making you both stop kissing. You both had to laugh about the fact that you forgot the guy in the room.

 

 

 

~15 years later

 

''Well Kids..And that was the story how your mom and dad came together 15 years ago.'' Kai laughed.

''Aw Uncle Kai, you are an awesome Storyteller!!'' The Kids in front him said, making him smile.

''I know, I kn-''

''Oh please, it's because I told him the whole story..'' You laughed, when Kai suddenly gave you and angry look.

''Daddyyy!!'' The kids suddenly ran up to Kyungsoo and hugged him.

''Hey how are my wonderful kids?'' He said, kissing both of his kids, called Minah and Lay.

''Uncle Kai told us the story how you and mommy met eachother..'' Minah smiled whidely at his Daddy Kyungsoo.

''Aw really? Then you should try to find an awesome guy like me too..''Kyunsoo laughed while patting her head. You and Kai just rolled your eyes at Kyungsoo

 

 

Everything we love is unreplaceable. What we can replace is something we've never really loved.