Chapter 6

Paralyzed Love

~2 hours later at Kyungsoo's house

''Hey man, wassup?'' Kai said when he entered Kyungsoo's house with some shopping bag's. Kai often made Kyungsoo's shoppings, since he had to drive by his own too.

''Hey..'' He turned around and smiled at him. ''Thank's man!''

''What is this??'' Kai said and pointed at Kyungsoo. He looked shocked at himself because of Kai's sudden action.

''What? What is what?'' He panicked.

''This!! That smile..What is this about?'' Kai laughed about his sudden reaction.

''Ah seriously are you kidding me or what?'' Kyungsoo sighted in relief. ''Dunno..Just a good day!'' Kyungsoo streched himself and smiled once again.

''It's about Y/N isn't it? And you better tell me, because you know I can be the most annoying person.'' Kai laughed and sat down, waiting for Kyungsoo to tell him.

''Huh gosh you can really be annoying..Yeah well it was like that..'' Kyungsoo said while moving over next to Kai. ''...Well she always wanted me to sing for her..At first I didn't want to, but she annoyed me..Btw she could be your little sis or something like that..Whatever and yesterday she came around and so I sang something for her, and I even played the piano. She sat next to me and after- well after I finished singing..She-She..'' Kyungsoo paused.

''She what?'' Kai looked corious at him.

''She kissed me..''

''WHAT?'' Kai suddenly shouted.

''Yeah- Yeah she kissed me!'' Kyungsoo stated with a big smile.

''ON YOUR LIPS?'' Kai shouted once again with a big surprised big smile.

''Yeah no Kai..On my you know..'' Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at Kai's stupidness.

''Nah don't be like that you know what I mean!'' Kai pointed at him, still laughing. You could truely see how happy he was for his best friend. ''Wasn't it..Your first kiss?'' Kyungsoo immediately started to blush when he heard Kai's question. ''Ah common there is no reaso to be embarrassed about.''

''I know..'' he said still blushing. ''Oh and she slept over night here.

''WHAT???-''

''Yeah no calm!!'' Kyungsoo interrupted him. ''Nothing happened. She fell asleep in my arms..That's all.''

''Aw how cute!!'' After a while of talking about you, Kai left. Kai could swear that it was the first time Kyungsoo spoke that open with him..About realationships, kisses and all. He didn't like talking about things like that, because he thought that it would never happen to him..But now, things have changed and he loved it. Well it was only one kiss, but the fact that he had someone he likes and someone who might like him too, was the best feeling for him. Yeah and he was pretty sure that he fell in love with you. The way you treated him, so different from the other's.

 

~The next day

The next day you looked on your phone and saw that you got a message from Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo (9 a.m.)

Look out in front of the door :)

 

You didn't wait any longer and ran to open the door after reading the message. When you opened your heart started to flutter when you saw a big hamper with a rose, chocolate and cupcakes in it. A light blush appeard on your face..It was just the cutest thing ever. You took the hamper and saw a little letter in in.

 

''Feeling useless and ignored is such a bad thing...But giving someone the feeling to be used and needed is great!''

Your Kyungie♥

 

After reading the letter you just had to see him. You immediately ran over to his house and knocked a few times. When he opened a smile appeard on your face and you suddenly hugged him very tight. His eyes opened in shock, but chilled down, when he knew where this action came from.

''Ah really you are such a cutie!!!'' You said while you turned back He gave you a shy smile and gave you a sign to come closer again. You didn't know what he could want, so you just leaned down again. When you were a few inches away from him, he gently pulled you closer to him, where he softly crushed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened at his sudden action, but immediately closed, when you realized what's going on and enjoyed the kiss. When he pulled you back he smiled softly at you with a light lipbite..And you could wear, that lipbite almost killed you. It wasn't that shy smile he always had anymore..It was a confident, gently one, and you loved that side of him.

''Come in!'' He said with a husky voice and took your hand, leading you in. You blushed and followed him. When you both entered his living room, he let go of your hand and took out a letter.

''When I were a teenager I missed a lots of things because of this...'' He pointed on his feets. ''...Things like asking girl's out or..I don't know just a lots of things teenies do..'' He laughed. ''..So I want to give you this.'' He moved closer and handed you out a little letter. When you opened it, a big smile appeard on your face.

 

Will you go out with me?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

[ ] Maybe

 

You just had to laugh about the way he asked you out..You remembered that you got a letter like that in junior high too. You looked at Kyungsoo and laughed at him, before you took a pencile and wrote something on the letter. When you finished you gave it back to him. When he opened it he couldn't beliebve what he read there

 

Will you go out with me?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

[ ] Maybe

[x] NO! I want to be your girlfriend!!

 

''Even better..'' He whispered to himself that you didn't hear it. ''Come here honey!'' He took your hand again, pushing you down to him, right onto his lips again. You both smiled at eachother bright! It was D.O's best moment of his life..The day he fell in love with his now girlfriend..

 

[...To be continued]