Chapter 1

Paralyzed Love

''Do you need help with carrying the boxes in?'' The man from the social works who brought the boxes with all your stuff inside asked. Yeah..You stood infront of your new house. No small apartment anymore..You saved as much money as you could to fulfill

your biggest dream. An own big house in a cute neighbourhood.

''No thanks..I can do it by myself!'' You gave the man a light smile and turned around to carry the boxes in. They were heavy, of course, but a women don't always need a man's help.. When you carried the first boxes in you went out to get the other one's, when you suddenly saw one of your new neighbours. You looked over to him and he was different..He sat in a wheelchair with some shopping bags on his lap.

Should I go and introduce myself? You watched him pushing the wheels of his wheelchair over and over again to move ahead with it. Poor one.. One of his shopping bags fell all of a sudden down...He tried to pick up his stuff but didn't get it. You immediately put down the box you wanted to carry in and ran over to him.

''Wait let me help you!'' You shouted while running over to him. ''I'll help you.''

''I don't need your help!'' He turned around with his wheelchair to face you. ''If you believe it or not..A cripple like me can do that too...'' He said sarcastically and hissed at you.

''No I-I..I would never call you like that..'' You told him softly and kneeled down to get his stuff.

''Whatever...'' He rolled his eyes at you when you gave him a smile. You gave him his bag and held out a hand at him.

''Hi I am Y/N!'' He just looked at you without shaking your hand..You took your hand back when it got awkward. ''I just moved here..I-I live across from you.'' You said and pointed at your house to break the silence.

''Okay.'' Was all he said.

''You are the first neighbour I saw, so I thought I'm going to introduce myself to you.'' You smiled at him again. Yeah, you smile a lot, you are just like the opposite of him, the mysterious guy you just met. You haven't seen him smile once all the time you spoke to him.

''Well...Good first impression of our neighbourhood..'' He said with a sad voice and turned around with his wheelchair.

''Yeah..'' You tapped his shoulder. ''A good impression.'' You said with a happy voice. ''I hope we'll meet again Mr!'' And so you turned around and left him. He watched you walk back to your house and he couldn't help but smile lightly after you.

 

When you reached your house you unpacked all the boxes you brought in..The fornitures were already brought in a few days ago, so it wasn't that much of a work. After all the unpacking you looked around, proud of your new home. You really appreciate a good neighbourhood, so you decided to make a little Barbeque in a few days. You your Computer and started to write some cute invititations with all hearts and pink stuff. When you were satisfied you printed them out and took another look of them and a proud smile appeard on your face. So cuteee! To be true..You didn't even know how much neighbours you had, so you just made 15 of them.

After that exhausting day, you finally decided to go to bed and sleep, curious how the next morning will be.

 

~The next morning

You woke up and did your morning routine..Washing your face, brushing your teeth and put some make-up on. You stretched and smiled of the mind that you are finally meeting some neighbours when you bring them your invitation.

You opened your door and the warmth of some sun rays hit you. It was such a beautiful and warm summerday that you can't even imagine. You went over to the first house next to you and rang the bell. After a few seconds a tall man opened the door. You gave him a huge smile and started to speak. ''Hello!! I am your new neighbour, my name is Y/N! Nice to meet you.!!

''Oh hello!'' He shaked your hand and smiled back at you. ''Honey come on, someone's here.'' He shouted to someone, probably his girlfriend. After a few seconds a beautiful women with short hair went out. ''Look, the is our new neighbour.''

''Oh hiii!!! My name is Amber and this is my husband Kris!'' She grinned happily at you.

''Nice to meet you two! I just want to give this to you.'' You gave the woman called Amber your Invitaion. ''I want you to come to my barbeque this friday.'' Amber and Kris read the card which made the situation a bit silent. ''Well..Only if you want..'' You laughed.

''Of course we'd love to!!'' Kris said with a big grin.

''Yeah, Kris is where food is, haha!'' Amber hit him lightly on his shoulder and laughed with him.

''Great! So see you then!'' And so you went to the next house. You rang on the door and another tall boy with big eyes opened the door.

''Hello. I am your new neighbour and I would like to invite you to my Barbeque this Friday!'' You smiled and gave him the Invitation card, which he immediately took.

''Who's there Jagiya?'' Another voice was heard in his house.

''New Neighbour.'' He softly shouted back and gave you his attention short after. ''Ah Sorry! Yeah I'd like to come!'' He smiled whidely..With BIG eyes. A bit creepy if you ask me..

''New neighbour?'' The other voice was heard again and you could hear some footsteps coming out. A much smaller boy appeard and the taller one layed his arm around him.

''Hii! I'm Baekhyun!'' He waved infront of your face.

''Oh yeah right! And I'm Chanyeol, his boyfriend!''

''Ah how cuteee!!!'' You suddenly said and laughed at them. ''You both look so cute together omg!!!''

''Haha thank you!'' Both of them said at the same time.

''She invited us to her party this friday! I said we'd like to come!'' Chanyeol told his smaller boyfriend Baekhyun.

''Yeah I'm looking forward to it!'' And so you gave them one last smile and went to the other houses...You counted like 8 persons.

''Sooo there are Amber and Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Sehun, Tiffany Taeyeon and Sunny and OMG!!!'' You got a shock when you forgot the person you would like to come the most..The person you don't even know his name..You immediately ran out of your house and knocked on the door. You waited curious with your Invitation in your hand, when after a few seconds the boy in the wheelchair opened the door. You gave him a big smile and waited for him to say something...But he just gave you a poker face..Not even one expression on his face..

''Uhm..Hi!'' You said friendly.

''What do you want?'' He said a bit..annoyed?

''I-I would like to give this to you.'' You gave him the peace of paper and he took a look of it..Well if you can call that a look..

''What's this?'' He said bored.

''It's..It's an invitation to my Barbeque this friday..'' You told him a bit dissapointed, because he barely looked at it.

''O-kay! Was that all?'' He rolled back with his wheelchair, ready to close the door, but slow enough for you to stop him.

''No!! I just..'' You paused when he opened again. ''I would be really happy if you'd come!'' You gave him a soft smile and you closed the door for him...And with that you happily went back to your own house.

 

''Who was that, Kyungsoo?'' Someone asked the boy in the wheelchair. He turned around and moved into his living-room.

''Eh just my new neighbour..'' He layed the Invitation on the table.

''Must be a girl.'' The other boy took a look on the card.

''Why do you think so, Kai?'' Kyungsoo asked his friend called Kai.

''Yeah just look..'' He pointed on the card. ''Pink hearts and glitter everywere.'' A light laugh appeard on his face.

''Yeah right.'' Kyungsoo nodded.

''Will you go?'' Kai questioned him, somehow already knowing the answer.

''To the Party?'' He gave him a strange look. ''Of course not..''

''You should!'' He looked serious at him. ''Making some friends, ya know?''

''I have friends!'' Kyungsoo tried to explain him.

''Me?'' Kai raised an eyebrow.

''Y-Yeah..And..And..''

''And?'' Kai shrugged with his shoulders. ''See! Just go there! What bad could happen?'' He looked at him. ''Yeah, nothing! So just go there!''

''huh..I don't know..'' Kyungsoo sighted.

''Just think of it..Okay?'' Kai really wanted Kyungsoo to make some friends...Sure he is paralyzed, but he isn't differen't from the other's but the fact that he can't walk.

''Okay..'' He answered reluctantly.

''Alright so I got to go now! See' ya.'' Kai went direction door. ''And go there!'' He turned around once again and left short after.

After Kai left, Kyungsoo moved to his living room again and sat himself with a lot of strength in his arms from his wheelchair onto his couch, thinking about if he should go or not.

 

~Friday

It was friday morning and you were already awake, ready to prepare everything for your Barbeque-Party. You bought some meat, salat, souces and all th stuff you need for a Barbeque. Minuted went like seconds when you prepared everything, so it was only 1 hour left 'til the first visitors will arrive. It was time to prepare youself. Since it was a hot summerday you decided to wear a casual white summerdress with a brown belt and curly hair. It looked normal..Not overdresses and also nor underdresses, so just perfect.

You went downstairs and since the party was in your garden you went out and sat on a chair, waiting for everyone to come around. After a while you already spotted Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon so you waved them.

''Hey Ladies!'' You took a look on them. ''Wow you three look great!''

''Thanks you too!'' Tiffany immediately replied, checking you out.

''Are we the first ones? So who did you invite?'' Sunny asked you.

''Uhm yes you are.'' You laughed. ''I invited Sehun, Kris and Amber, Chanyeol and Baekhyun and..Well Mr Mysterious.'' You gave them a bright smile.

''Mr Mysterious?'' Taeyeon raised and eyebrow of who you could mean.

''He he hasn't told me his name yet.. He lives in that house.'' You pointed on Kyungsoo's house.

''Aaah! You mean Kyungsoo..But I gues he won't come..'' She shrugged with her shoulder.

''Hm..But I hope so..'' You said with a sa voice. ''He seems nice!''

''Well whatever..I see drinks over there! Can I get some?'' Sunny questioned you with a grin on his face.

''Of course!!!''

After a while almost all people arrived..Except for one. Kyungsoo. You were happy to know his name at least..But I guess that's all.The other's had fun..Yeah, of course you had too, but you really wanted him to come. You didn't know why, but he was interesting in your eyes.

 

~Around the same time

Kyungsoo looked out of the window, spotting the people on your party having fun, dancing and running around.

''I want to do this too..'' He sighted and moved himself infront to a big mirror. ''Well..Maybe tomorrow..'' He let out a sarcastic chuckle and rolled his eyes. ''Sure..''

Once again he looked out of the window and watched everyone having fun. ''But I can, don't I? Yeah! Maybe I can have some fun too!'' He suddenly said motivated and opened the door. He took one last breathe and moved out with his wheelchair. Well, now is no way back..They probably already spotted you.

He moved over to your garden, to be true, a bit afraid.

''Oh my..Look who we got here!'' Tiffany shouted with her all hyper voice that she gained everyone's attention. You also turned around, interrupting the conversation with Sunny, and were so happy when you saw him.

''Yeah..Hi!'' Kyungsoo greeted everyone annoyed. While you walked over to him, everyone were busy with their own business again.

''You came!!'' You said happily with big eyes.

''Looks like.'' He gave you a short answer.

''Should I get something to drink for you??'' You asked him a bit upset, just happy that he really came to your party.

''No..'' He looked at you while moving to the direction where the drinks stood. ''I can do that by myself..''

''Yeah. I know.'' You agreed friendly and followed him.

''I'm Kyungsoo by the way.''

''I know..'' You smiled. ''It's a beautiful name.'' While he poured himself something to drink, you could see how he tried to hold back a light blush.

''So where do you come from?'' He tried to switch the subject.

''Oh not veeery far from here..'' You explained. ''But I am glad that I moved here.''

''I see..'' You you talked a little while with kyungsoo..He looked a bit uninterested to you, but you didn't care. After a while you didn't know what to talk about anymore, so you decided to tell him a funny story.

''...You and then that boy I told you earlier about fell down, so I laughed about like crazy..And..And..'' You couldn't talk anymore because of your laugher, that story was just too funny to tell someone about it. Suddenly Kyungsoo escaped a light smile, not because of the story, because of your funny laugh. And you could tell, his smile was just the most beautiful.

''Oh my god..Can you please laugh again?!?'' You looked at him with big eyes, which made him a bit confused.

''Why?'' He asked you with an eyesbrow raised.

''Your smile and laugh is heart-shaped..It's so beautiful!!'' You gesticulated a heart while you told him about it with a huge smile.

''Oh Y/N!'' A familiar voice said. You turned around and spotted Kris. ''We got to go now, okay? It was a wonderful party!!!'' He told you happy.

''Already?'' You looked on your wrist watch and got a shock that it's already THAT late..''Hmm okay, so byee!'' You hugged both, Amber and Kris, and watched them leave. One over the other left expect one..Kyungsoo was still there. It was quiet for a while.

''So..Since everyone has gone..I guess I go-''

''You can stay a bit longer if you want.'' You interrupted him with a smile. ''I mean..I have to clean up and all..So you can stay if you want.

''Hmm..Okay.'' He said like he didn't care anyways. ''Can I help you somehow?'' He asked you, already expecting the usual asnwer. No-one ever needed his help..They all could do it by themselves so yeah..

''Yes please!'' You gave him a straight answer and looked around. His eyes got big and surprised when he heard the answer.

''Yes?'' And asked once again.

''Yes! Yes! I need your help, can you please take that stuff into my kitchen?'' You pointed on the stuff on the table.

''Eh..Sure.'' He said and did what you said. He helped you with everything..And it worked great! And he also was a big help to you!

''Thank you so much for helping me!!!'' You bowed infront of him, very thankful.

''Well..No problem I guess.'' And another light smile appeard on his face. ''But..I really got to go now.'' He explained to you.

''Yeah! Of course it's late..Thanks for coming!'' You smiled bright at him.

''No..Thank's for inviting me..'' He said quiet and turned around, leaving you. He was really one of a kind..