Chapter 7: Trips and Mr. Butthead

Undesired Wife

Chapter 7

Trips and Mr.Butthead

000b69wx

Yeojin's POV

I smiled happily as Jae left. We get to go on a camping trip, and not the whole school but just us, the seniors and juniors. Whenever we have trips there are always full of adventure and excitement, the teachers barely pay attention to us especially when we went to Jeju. The sad thing is we have chaperones, and not just one but 12, and 11 of them were rumored to have gone to this school a few years ago. I pray as long as its not my brother and his friends, I'm happy with anyone. "Ms. Yeojin"

I looked at Mr. Seo, our driver, he was in his late 40's, kind and very humble. I remember asking him to drive me to buy ice cream everyday when I was a little kid. He motions me towards the car, I hault, thinking  before finally saying something, "Not today ahjussi, I feel like walking" he stared at me flabbergasted before I walk off into the direction of our house. "Ms." He continues calling me until I finally hear him returning to his car

I smiled victoriously and continued walking home. Hoping that I can get home before the rain pours down. The sky wasn't as bright as this morning and the dark clouds plus the thundersorms were a sign to a rain pour. Anyways as I walk down the block I see everyone heading inside due to the lightening now, people on the streets run into the nearest store and due to the rushing people outside I head inside into a cafe. 

There was barely anyone in there, maybe more then 5 but thats all. Just as I turn back to the door, the rain starts pouring down 

PouringRain.gif

I sigh, "Guess staying here for awhile wouldn't hurt" I head to the table near the window so that i can watch the rain. I feel bad for the people who are still outside trying to get to their cars, then it hit me, I gasp, "Mr. Seo!" He was following me, so where did he go? I look outside the window and observe all the cars passing by but none of them were cars that I recognize. "Excuse me Ms, did you want to order anything?" A young man came and asked, I looked at his name tag,

Jung Daehyun

"Uhm yea, can I get a americano?" He nodded as he wrote down the order, I scan his face, his features were absolutely stunning, who knew there could ever be such a handsome guy alive, he looked cold and distant when focus on his eyes, but an angel once you see him smile. "Will that be al-" He stopped midway as he stared right at me. The heat from my cheeks were burning up even more as he smiled sweetly at me. 

To hide my blushing self, I looked down and I hear him clear his throat, "Uh, i'll be right back with your order" Daehyun says as he rushes back to the counter. Once he's gone, I grinned happily. I bet my smile had reached up to my ear. "Stop being like this Yeojin!" I scolded myself and tried to cold off my burning cheeks. 

"You do know that's a window and not the door right?" I heard that same voice once again, and this I panicked, should I turn to face? His laugh makes my heart jump in joy and then I find myself face to face with him, as he also lies his cheek on the cold window while facing me. My eyes widened and immediately I pulled my head back to only hit my hand on the table edge. "AH"

Daehyun rushes to my side and sits next to me as he grabs the hand i held onto tightly. "Does it hurt?" He asks as he gently rubbed over them. My attention was only on Daehyun as he carefully searches my hand for any cuts or bruises, "I'm fine, but thank you" he lets go and, laughs awkwardly. 

His cheeks turn a bright pink as my heart jumps from the touch of his warmth. I shouldn't be feeling this way, there was a small part of me not letting me give him my phone number. I just couldn't fiure out why.  A feeling telling me, that being with Daehyun doesn't feel right. "Ms?"

Daehyun stares at me concerningly, i was mesmerized by his beauty once more, "Um, excuse me sir, but we're ready to order" We heard another voice from three tables down mines. Daehyun blushes as we break the stare and walks to the other table. My heart was pounding and I swear even China could hear it, I've never experienced with anyone except.......my eyes shot open and I shake my head as I think of Jongin Kai."You need to leave now Yeojin. Your going crazy" Without another thought I rush out of that cafe and run towards my house even as the heavy rain pours down on me. 

Trip Day

"Sweetheart are you okay?" Mom asks me as I slowly make my way down the stairs, I was alittle sick, I had took my temperature and it was just a 101 degrees, not a big deal. My mom stares at me worriedly, "Don't worry mom, I'll be alright. Your daughter is strong" I give her the strongest smile I could make but I guess it wasn't as strong to her.

tumblr_m0wcoanau41rq2czwo1_500.gif

(Something like this)

"Be careful, I love you" She kisses my forehead before I walk out with Mr. Seo. Once we get outside the cold wind hits me like a bullet, my head shakes in pain, feeling coughs coming, I turn around and cover them as much as possible, hoping they were not audible. While waiting Mr. Seo to put my stuff in the car I walked over to our small swing, I haven't been on this thing in ages.

Everything was the same, even the tree that had three names carve onto it, Sehun+Jongin+Yeojin= 4ever <3

I let out a small laugh remembering that day we all fought over who got to put their name first. I cried for two hours because my name was last. "Ms.Yeojin, it's time to go" Mr.Seo calls me over to the car. With a sigh I walk over to the car and get in. 

Narrator's POV

Jae sits down on one of the chairs as he waits patiently for Yeojin, once she gets here, she'll be in for a big surprise. "Yeojin's here" One studnet says as Jae opens up his phone. He stands up and looks at Yeojin, but his smile soon fades away once he sees, the barely alive Yeojin having a hard time pulling her suitcases and bag along with her. Her eyes are lifeless, her once full red lips now pale and dried, sweat dripping down from her head. "Jae" She says as she spots him. shooting him one of her smiles, well a weaker version, her lips barely curved. 

"Yeojin, you look horrible, are you sick?" Jae asked her and help carry her belongings. She looks at him innocently, with a shake of her head, But he could still see her wince and groan quietly. "Don't lie to me Yeojin"

He pulls her closer to him as he uses one arm to hold her tight and the other to feel her forehead, his eyes widened once the back of his hand comes in contact with her burning forehead. "Your burning" He whispers and lets go of her. "Why did you come?"

Yeojin smiled and wiped her sweat away, "I'm not sick, its just that it was really hot in the car because Mr.Seo didnt want me to be cold" she explained, well lied but still, she can't tell him that she has a fever or he'll tell the teacher and they would send her home. "Don't worry I'm okay" 

Without another word Yeojin sits down only to stand right back up. Her eyeballs almost fell out of her sockets, there was her brother and his 10 other friends, and another guy who was talking to Kai? She almost choked, they were all here, EXO was here.

Baekhyun's POV

It was awkward at first since the only people I knew were Kai and Sehun, Kai was offered to be a chaperone and since they needed another one, Kai brought me along. Girls gathered around us some took pictures and sqeaul, oh god, but there was another chick who clinged onto Kai and happily allowed her too. Not too long ago I found out that that chick was Kai's girlfriend Ahreum. She was really sweet and nice so it didnt take long for me to grow closer to her, I mean who wouldn't like her? She's a sweet angel and I bet she's bestfriends with Yeojin.

Speaking of Yeojin where is she? "Sehun ah?" I called him and he turns around and smiles to me, "Yes?' 

"Have you seen Yeojin?" He shakes his head before turning back to his chat with his friends. Yeojin ah where are you?' I searched around alittle more until one of the teachers come up to me, she's quite pretty. "Are you okay Mr. Byun?" Her voice was very soft and sweet, my cheeks heat up as she smiles at me. What's her name anyways? I looked at the label that had her name, Yoon Bomi

"Ah yes Ms.Yoon and please call me Baekhyun" She blushes as I bow and take her hand kiss it softly. I knew it was an awkward thing to do for the first meeting but I wanted to see her cute reaction. "Ah well, then please just call me Bomi" Asa! I grinned secretly as she walked away when a student was calling for her, good job Baekhyun. I mentally pat myself on the back. Wait who was I looking for?

"Oppa" I turn to look at Ahreum with a smile, she was cute as she tightly held onto Jongin's arm and glared at her fellow classmates that looked at us. "Tell those girls you already havea girlfriend! They keep staring at you and the other oppas!" She pouted and I chuckled. JOngin was lucky to have such a cute girlfriend not that I was jealous or anything. "Aigoo, you care that much for oppa?" I asked and pinched her nose, she pouted and nodded. We all laughed at her acting so cuteI forget what or who i was looking for and before I could remember we all entered the plane.


Yeojin smiled bitterly as she watches Ahreum having fun and talking with Baekhyun and Sehun and the other guys. She clings onto Jongin as if her life depended on it, was she hurt? I guess you can say that, I mean how would you react to the people you love the most, smiling happily even when your not there, living there life as if you didn't matter. And yet no one even bothered to call or text her, or most importantly tell her. 

Jae watches as Yeojin stare at her empty mail box not one text message, except the one he sent to her before she arrived. Even Jae couldnt't understand how Sehun could forget aabout Yeojin like she doesn't matter, and knowing Sehun, Sehun loved Yeojin more then he loved himself. It was a rare sight seeing Sehun smiling with a girl who isn't Yeojin.


Daehyun's POV

 I entered the plane and sighed in relief. I was almost late for the flight due to my laziness. Today I was suppose to go and be a tour guide for some studnets for their trip. "Hey" The woman snap as I accidently tripped on her bag, I got up and apologized immediately, "I'm so sorry"  I said again before looking for an open spot, my arms were getting sore from holding the heavy bags, and the plane was going to take off pretty soon. 

"Daehyun?" I heard a soft voice and I turned around and my eyes widened. It was that girl that I met at the cafe. I felt regretful because I never learned her name, but my heart jumped in joy as she motion me towards a seat next to her and some other guy. He glared at me as I made my way towards the seat. "What are you doing here?" She asks right when I sit down. 
"I should ask you the same thing....." I waited for her to tell me her name. "Yeojin" her voice was weak but still filled with joy. But Yeojin? That's a pretty name, matches her very well I can see. She blushes as I continually stare at her. "Ahem" 

The guy next to her coughs and I turn to him, he extends his arm and I gladly shake it, "Jaehyun, but you can just call me Jae" He gives me a small smile and I chuckled, well it's better then nothing right? "I'm Daehyun" 

Yeojin pokes my side, "You haven't answered me yet, why are you here?" Leaning back I stretch out my long legsand my sore arms before smirking at her, who immediately blushes, "I have to be a tour guide for a group students, say are you guys those students?" I asked and I guess god must love me because they immediately nod and Yeojin brightens up. But thats when I noticed her, her lips were so pale and lifeless, she had sweat dripping from the side of her head, without a warning I place the back of my hand on her forehead.

She was burning and yet she still came? "Your sick" I said more of a statement rather then a question but she shakes her head, such a bad liar. "I just have a little headache and I'm just really hot sitting by the window, don't judge girls sweat too" She pouted and I chuckled. Yep I still don't believe her, I'm a hundred percent sure she's , but i'll just let her have her little fun. I'm glad I decided to agree to this tour guide thingy. I watch as she takes off her oversized sweater, messing her perfect bun. She was cute.


Hey so how long has it been since I last updated? I'm so sorry for being the worst author ever! Please don't kill me. But I think this was one of the longest chapters I wrote Lol. And Idunno if you guys liked it, but I certainly enjoyed writing this. I do appreciate the comments and love you guys give to my story. Please keep on supporting and always stay healthy, because if your sick, no one will read my stories and I will die. LOl. I'm kidding but always stay healthy, authornim will protect you guys. Yagsog! (Promise in Korean) I love you all <33333333333333

P.S. You'll find out who Mr.Butthead is in the next chapter Lol.