Chapter 6: Back To School

Undesired Wife

Chapter 6

Back To School

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyMq9EFSDuOjMT3Bl_ChR

Narrator's POV

Yeojin walks through the gates just to encounter staring at her, some murmuring and some just observing her every move. She just got back from Busan yesterday and everyone is already bothering her. "Yeojin ah!" 

She looks to her right and find Jae jogging towards her, immediately she smiles and runs into his arms. Jae had to go to America for a few weeks and Yeojin would have been a loner if it weren't for Baekhyun. Everyone observes as Jae hugs Yeojin tightly, "I missed you so much Yeojin" He murmurs into her hair before they pull away from the hug.

After everything that had happen Yeojin was glad Jae was back, because she needed someone to talk to. Jae had always been there for her, whatever happened, he would hug her and tell her everything will be fine and surprisingly it works. Her parents dislikes him though, the only person to actually talk to Jae is Sehun.

"I misses you too Jae, but you have no idea what happened while you were gone"

Kai's POV

I walk back to my office carrying tons of paper works about our new project this month. As the future CEO, I must do as much as I can to prove I can handle running this company once my father retires.

The employees scurry to their office when I walk pass them, and those who are working, work faster once they see me. Am I that scary? I smile to everyone as I pass them, once I enter my office I throw the papers onto my desk and fall down on the couch worned out. Today has been so tiring and the worst part is that I have an interview with a client in 5 minutes, only if  Ahreum hadn't left to school.  "Mr.Kim, he's here" My secretary notifies me through the door, I tell her to let him in before heading to my desk, fixing it up alittle. I wait for him to come and he does after a few minutes. 

The door opens and a young men about my age maybe alittle older walks in, I smile at him, "Take a seat Mr.Byun" I pointed to the chair infront of my desk, he thanks me before sitting down. "So Mr.Byun you are applying for a job here?" I ask him as I look over his application.

"Yes I am, and please don't call me Mr.Byun, it feels weird, just call me Baekhyun"

Yeojin's POV

"Ms. Oh, I see your back" Mrs.Choi says flatly while looking at me. I smiled sweetly to hers making her snicker, teachers don't really like me, but it doesn't matter to me, I mean I only have one favorite teacher in this school. Jae throws a crumpled up note onto my desk when Mrs. Choi turns to the chalk board. I stare at him in curiosityand he mouths 'read it'.

Quietly opening the paper, I can see letters starting to appear inside and in one quick spread the note is fully opened and I read what it says

I heard Kai has to marry that

What you heard is correct, but he'll never love her, if you saw how he looked when he saw her at the dinner party anyone would have thought that she destroyed his life

Ahreum, I heard Kai is going to be the future CEO of his father's company is that true?

Of course it is, my Kai is amazing like that

Congrats money couple. You two have my full support, I hope that doesn't ruin you and Kai

Awwww <3 Thank you Jinhee, don't worry, how can she possibly ruin us when she doesn't have a life

That's good, but isn't it a wonder how Oh Sehun is her brother? That's just absurd. She must have been adopted

True, I mean Sehun oppa is so OMG and she is so EWW

My blood boils as I rip the note up and glare at Jinhee who was busy taking notes. Jae pats my shoulder trying to calm me down, how can they possibly be this much of a brat. My foot continues to tap at the beat of the clock, waiting for the bell to ringso I can beat the crap out of them. "Jinhee shoud be the last one talking when it comes to adoption" I mumble quietly.

After class.......

I spot Jinhee and Ahreum in the hallway talking to some guys, and without a single thought I approach them. As I get closer I hear Ahreum and Jinhee giggling and flirting with the boys. I scoffed and cross my arms as soon as I stand by them. "Such a loyal girlfriend you are" Ahreum turns toward me and smirked followed by Jinhee. I can beat them both into a pancake in less then three minutes. "What do you want?" Ahreum questions.

I throw the now taped note at her face, she glares at me before reading the note, her eyes widened. "Who the do you think you are to say I was adopted?" I said through gritted teeth. Jinhee scoffs and pushes me aside, "Uhm hello she's Choi Ahreum, Kai's girlfriend, Kai's lover, Kai's soulma-"

"My fiance's of a girlfriend" I emphasize fiances to let them know who Kai is to me. Ahreum glares at me before stepping infront of Jinhee, she shoves me back, "Did you just call me a ?" 

"Well Kai didn't" I glare back at her, she raises her hand about to slap me, but I push her away harshly making her fall to the ground. The two guys whom they were flirting with walks over to me, one harshly grabbing my wrist. "How dare you push her like that " 

I scoff before kicking the guy holding my wrist, and punching the other one who called me a . I smirk as I see all four of them on the ground, "For your information, I am not a so therefore mind your own business and also, Ahreum ssi, my brother has no idea who you are so don't let me see your filthy mouth call or write him as Oppa" I warned before turning around to leave.

But before I get far, I hear one of the guys shout, "Damn " I turn around and he runs towards me with his fist in the air, I close my eyes afraid but I feel someone standing infront of me, when I open my eyes, Jae stands there holding the guy's fist, "Sunbae" The guy mumbles out at Jae. 

"What the do you think you are doing? Touching Yeojin?" Jae asks in a frightening tone and the guy shakes his head in feaar. Everyone observes the scene from afar. "Don't en everthink of touching her" He shoves the guy away and they run away in fear. Everyone else continue to stare at us, Jae sighs, before shouting "LEAVE!" 

Everyone runs off to their next class leaving me and Jae, he rushes over to me and engulfs me in a tight hug, "Are you okay?" He asks and I chuckle due to his cuteness, this is Kang Jae hyun, one minute he's scary and the next he's crying from watching a drama. "I'm okay Jae and thank you" I hug him back before pulling away smiling. He laughs before ruffling my hair, "I swear if they hurt you i'll mess them up" I chuckled before fixing my uniform.

"Oh we have a camping trip next week" Jae informs me.


Okay so its been like forever hasn't it? Lol. But omfggggg people only 11 more days until i graduate!!!!!

FInally and it will be summer soon. Yea!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, I need to learn how to be more mature lol. 

I'm too childish.xD