Chapter 5: A Sick Child

Undesired Wife

Chapter 5

A Sick Child

img_1222727556554_3931.jpg

Narrator's  POV

Baekhyun's eyes drop when he saw Yeojin's small body fall to the ground. His breath shortens as her head hits the ground, "Yeojin ah" Baekhyun managed before running towards her, "Yeojin ah wake up!" He shakes her lightly before turning to glare at his ex girlfriend. "This is all your fault, if anything happens to her, you better run!" He warned before carrying Yeojin to his car bridal style.

At the hospital..........

Her fingers twitched as her eyelids slowly expand, soon the light from the room hits her and everything is blurry yet she is able to make out two figures in the room. "Where am I?" She mumbled when her vision clears and she sees the bed and the room she's in. The two boys turned their head to her direction and Yeojin now sees that it is Sehun and Baekhyun, "You're awake" Sehun gasped as he ran to her side with Baekhyun trailing behind. She gives them a small nod and a smile before trying to sit up. The boys saw that and Baekhyun rushed to the other side of the bed and helped her.

"Where am I?" Yeojin asks as she examines the room. She couldn't remember anything, all she could remember was seeing Baekhyun and that girl arguing, but that was it. Sehun softly smiled at her before explaining what had happened. 

'You fainted and Baekhyun here took you to the hospital, and he called me" Yeojin stared at Baekhyun wondering how Baekhyun knew Sehun's number, but he waved her phone infront of her. He had went through her contact list and called Sehun who was on her emergency contact list. 

"I'm so sorry Yeojin ah, are you okay?" Baekhyun held her hand as he watches her smile and pat his hand. She wasn't mad at him, it wasn't his fault that his ex girl friend attacked her, "It's okay Baekhyun, I'm fine see,I'm not hurt" He stares at me for awhile before nodding his head in relief.

"Let's go home now!" Yeojin suggests as she sits up straight. With the help of Baekhyun, Yeojin walks into the bathroom to change while Sehun filled out some paperworks.

Baekhyun helped her to the parking lot and made sure she was place safely in the seat. "Baekhyun ah, I'm okay, you don't have to do this" Yeojin watches as he securely belts her. He ignored her and conitnued to tighten the belt, and Yeojin can only chuckle at the foolish man. "Thank you Baekhyun"

In The Car........

I watch as Sehun stops at the red light and the pedestrians make their way across the road. Baekhyun holds my hand tightly as I cough loudly, he lightly pats my back as I grab a tissue and cough into it. "How did you and Baekhyun meet?" Sehun ask from his seat as he starts driving again when the light turns green. Baekhyun helped me sit back up before answering, "I kind of helped her one night"

Flashback

I followed the boy holding tightly onto my hand dragging me in the dark night. His face was covered with a mask, and his hoodie that covers his hair, "We can stop now." I offered but he ignores me and continues to run away while dragging me along. How far does he want to go?

This stranger or guy drags me into a building or seems like one, empty, cold and dark. The only source of light was the moonlight coming through the window, "Are you okay?" I hear his delicate voice, my eyes shift towards him, he rips off his mask and takes off his hoodie, and hiding behind all of that is the most eyecatching guy i've ever seen. 

tumblr_mw99vsehzv1r3xllho1_250.gif

"T-thank you sir" He stared at me before chuckling. I stare in curiosity to who this guy is, his name and why he helped me. "Don't call me sir it sounds weird and awkward to me, just call me Baekhyun" Baekhyun smiles at me before turning on a switch. I waited for the lights to come one but nothing.

"Why isn't this working?" he mumbles trying to fix the switch. I stand in the middle waiting awkwardly, I should just sneak out. I stare at the door that we came through, only 5 ft away from me. As I slowly made my way towards the door, I hear Baekhyun cursing under his breath about the lights. I continue making my way towards the door, making sure Baekhyun doesnt notice.

Baekhyun's POV

I curse to myself, annoyed at the light that isn't working. "Why isn't this working?" I mumble. Cursing once again I punch the switch, and just then the lights turn on with a loud thump and scream. My head snaps to the door and I see the girl on the floor rubbing her forehead, she curses silently before standing up. I chuckle before walking over to her, "Are you okay?"

She stares at me before nodding her head, I examine her forehead, "Were you trying to run away?" I questioned her and she quickly denies it, shaking her head like a 4 year old. "No I was trying to find you" She answers. Judging by how fluster and nervous she's looking, I'm going to guess she's lying. Her fingers automatically play with the hem of her jacket, pulling it around like a lost kid not knowing what to do. 

We stay in awkward silence for quite awhile until I finally decided to say something, "Uhm, should I take you home?" Her fingers stop as she nods her head without looking at me. I motioned for her to follow me out, and she trailed behind me like a lost puppy, she's quite cute. "So why did you help me?" She ask breaking our awkward silence. 

I shrugged also not knowing why, I saved her. She stares at me as if she has something to say but decides not to say anything and continues walking. "What's your name?" I trail behind her trying to catch up. 

"Oh Yeojin" She answers while checking her phone. Yeojin? I observe every of her movements from behind her. I smiled at how she whines due to her phone dying, "Yeojin ssi let's be friends"

Narrator's POV

"Where is she?" Kai shouted through the crowd. He watches as the students move away from his girlfriend and his 'fiance'. Yeojin turns her head towards Kai and smirks. "Look who's here" She turns to Ahreum before slapping her. Everyone gasps as Ahreum falls to the ground holding her burning cheek, Kai rushes to her and helps her up. 

He turns his attention over to Yeojin who was glaring at his girlfriend. "Who do you ening think you are to slap her?" He was angry indeed, no one and when he says no one, he means no one, touches his girlfriend. Yeojin chuckles in disbelief before turning to face him, "Do I have to be some one to slap the who trashed my uniform?" She claims before shoving him aside. 

"For once, just once, can you treat me like I'm a person too" She mumbles before leaving the classroom. 

Yeojin watches as Kai helps Ahreum into his car, even after what she told him. Yeojin didnt start it, Ahreum had to go and trash Yeojin's school uniform while Yeojin was in gym. But of course she knew Kai would never care about her, she had lost Kai, wait not Kai, the person she had lost was Jongin, she had lost Jongin along time ago. But she had hope, hoped that he would come back to her, tell her he misses her. 

But sadly reality doesnt work that way, because she knew she had lost her bestfriend the day he left her without telling or contacting her, not even one good bye before he left. "Jerk" She whispers before wiping away her tears. 

"Yeojin ah" Baekhyun calls as he see her walking out the gate. She smiles brightly at him before running up to give him a hug. Their bodies crashed as Yeojin squeezes Baekhyun tightly, "What are you doing here Baekhyun?" 

"I came to pick you up. Your brother invited over so I decided to pick you up" He explained and the two talk before entering the car. Baekhyun slowly helping her forget about Kai, but of course love hurts, therefore, someone had watch the entire scene in confusion.

Yeojin's POV

I stare out the window as Baekhyun drives, the rain drizzles down slowly, dark clouds crowding the once beautiful and sunny sky. A sigh left as she thinks about Kai, 

"I'm sick of feeling like the bad person Kai, will you ever be my Jongin again?" 

I let out a sad smiles at the rain, feeling as if the rain drops turn into bullets trying to get through the window and kill me.

Kai's POV

I stop my car at the red light and observe the rain falling, the once beautiful sky now covered by darkness, just like me or, her I guess.

"I'm sick of seeing us fight, will I ever become Jongin to you again?"

I frown as I remember the face Yeojin made that night, as if I had shot right through her heart. Did I really?

They stare at the falling rain that seems like them. The rain that will drown them in sorrow.

The rain that will make them silent forever

The rain that makes them think

Makes them remorse

1952-falling-rain-on-my-window.gif