Chapter 8: Bad luck

Undesired Wife

Yeojin's POV

Daehyun handed me a bottle of water as we exit the plane. I see the other students gathered around Sehun and them again. Annoyed at them smilin and waving at the other students kindly, i stomp away to only hault due to the spinning in my head. "Are you okay?" Jae holds me up and we slowly make our way to the seats. 

I flash him a smile before drinking another bottle of water. Has it stil not gone down yet? 

"Alright everyone gather" Mr.Kim called. Jae and Daehyun hesistantly walk over there leaving me to walk by myself. I mean it's not that bad, (excluding the dizziness, throbbing pain and burning in my head) other then that its fine. Everyone is too busy paying attention to Mr.Kim that no one notices when I walk off to the bathroom feeling as if I would throw up pretty soon. 

Luckily no one was in the bathroom, i run to one of the stalls and puke. Pain erupts inside me as i wipe my mouth. If only i had not run home in the rain. If only i had changed out of my wet clothes that night. I go to look at my reflection in the mirror and gasp in fear, I looked like a walking zombie yet no one notice besides Jae and daehyun.

"Maybe splashing water will help" I splash water on my face before heading out. But once i get out, i see none of my classmates nor teachers around. Panic takes over me as I continue walking around the area. No one, not one person i knew was there.

"Okay calm down Yeojin, nothing bad will happen, just call someone" I take out my phone and called Sehun first, one beep, two beep, three beep, and so on. It went to voice mail,  "Oppa if you get this message please come back to the airport, you guys left me and I'm scared, how can you forget about your lovely little sister, its okay i know you miss your friends so i'll forgive you but call ASAP, love you"

After a few more minutes I contacted Baekhyun, only after one ring he answered, "Yeojin ah!" He says in a rush, "Oppa I'm-" 

"Sorry Yeojin, im busy, i have to go" and he hangs up. Tears brim my eyes as i listen to the sound when someone hangs up on you. I stare at my contact list, should i call him? I hesistated for awhile until i saw three guys eyeing me. My heart beats faster, scared I quickly pressed call. Once he picks up "Jongin I-" 

"Sorry Jongin can't talk right now. All the oppas are busy hanging out with me, so off" and the line goes dead.

My lips trembled and soon the tears fall out. I quickly went to grab my bag and headed out the airport once the 3 guys started walking towards me. I ran as fast as i could, only problem was the rain that was pouring. Why do i have such bad luck? I make my way into an alley and hide behind the garbage can. My head still burning and dizzy, then i heard them, "Where did she go?"

The voice was deep and harsh, my whole body trembled in fear, and just when i thought they were goin to leave i fall onto a area full of empty board boxes. The three guys turn to my direction and I make another run for it. I hear their footsteps chasi after me, making me only fasten my pace. "Where do you think your going?"

I heard the voice again as I was pulled back by my hair. His face was hard, a huge scar on his left cheek while most of his teeth rotten, the other two were still running towards us at a very slow pace. 

The guy sniffs my hair as he pulls me by he waist into his chest. I scream before kneeing his manhood. He screams in agony and i take a chance to run away, having no idea which way to go, my legs brought me to a dead end, i looked behind me as they were still chasing me. Quickly i climbed the wall.

"Focus Yeojin, focus" i whisper as i feel the throbbing pain increase, my whole body ached in pain, not wantig to slow down i move my leg to another dent in the wall but slip due to the wet rain, my jean ripped as the brick scratches me. I whimpered as i feel blood trickling down from it. 

"Hurry!" I heard one of them say, and this was my last chance I push myself up and over the wall. I fall onto the ground and the impact on my arm made me scream, i couldn't move it and it was bleeding. I looked around and saw everything spinning yet i shake it off and continue to run away not knowing if those guys will climb over the wall like me.

I was somewhere different, the neigborhood was quiet and not that ,any people were around. The shops were small and not big like the knes in Seoul. OUt of breath i sit on the table otside of a cafe. Everyone stares at me, some even tried to come and help me but i pushed them away telling them i was totally fine and we were doing a prank. "Keep going Yeojin" i whisper so no one could hear as I continue to walk down the street.

Once again everyone looked at me strangely but this time no one stepped up to ask me if i needed help. "Exuse me mam" i spoke to soon, as i turn around i spot a girl, but before i could reply, i out. 

~beep beep beep beep beep~ i slowly open my eyes hearing the beeping noise. Where am i? I looked around the room and once i saw the bed i was in, i sighed. I was in a hospital, but who brought me here? I turn to the left and saw my phone lying there. Without a thought i grabbed it, "There has to be atleast one person that notices I'm missing" i checked my text and my eyes widened the only text messages were from my mom, 

~I hope ur having fun sweetheart, take care of yourself. I LOVE YOU xoxoxo

Tears immediately flood my eyes as I realized no one, not even Jae had noticed that I was missing. Did i really mean nothing to them? Soon the tears fell out, the only i could feel was the throbbing pain, not from my head but from my heart. It 

 felt as if i was stabbed constantly, but that whens i noticed my left arm in a cast. 

My eyes widened and i tried to move it but it wouldnt, "I wouldn't do that if i were you" i heard a voice coming from the door. I turn to look at the intruding person, she was actually beautiful. Short blond hair, pink small lips, small pointy nose and her eyes were astonishing. "I'm Jessi, and you are?" 

She walks in and closes the door. "Yeojin, Oh Yeojin" she nods her head in satisfaction, but then smiles brightly at my cast arm. "Can i sign?" She asks and takes out a marker. I shrugged and she launches forward. After writing her name in cursive and decorating it with little hearts and stars she finally takes a seat next to me.

"So the doctor said that, you had a very bad fever, when we got you, you were at 105 degrees, and your arm was broken, oh and also your leg was cut a little deep so they had to stitch it back together but don't worry it wasnt a bad cut. You were very close to death" she announces as she tries to make me more comfortable by fluffing out the pillows. I thanked her and lay back down. "I did-" i stop as the door flungs open and in comes a two guys that i recognize. "Yeojin ah"

I turn to Jae as he rushes to my side, tears forming as he looks at the cast around my arm. "I'm so sorry I left you there alone. This is all my fault" he cries as he pulls me into a hug. My heart softens as i feel my shirt getting wet from his tears. I look at the door to see Daehyun watching as guilt filled his eyes. But i send him a soft smile as i motioned him to come over. 

"Don't cry Jae, it wasn't your fault. I should have told you guys where I was going, but im safe now don't worry" Jae pulls away and i wipe the remaining tears for him. Although im happy that Jae and Daehyun came, my heart clenched when i didn't see any of the exo boys. Was i not important at all?

The doctor walks and smiles at Daehyun and Jae before comes check on me. "Well, its up to you but if you would like, you can go back home or tay here for a dew days until you fully heal" He said as examine the clipboard. Did I really want to go back and meet those jerks? Ir stay in this boring hospital?  "Wait what abiut the payment?" 

"Oh don't worry, somebody has already pay the full payment, your free to go if you'd like" he says one more time before leaving the room, i stare at Daehyun and Jae, "Okay which one of you two paid?" I crossed my arms over my chestas i stared at the nervpus Daehyun who was much further away from me then before. 

"Why did you pay Daehyun? I could've paid it" I pouted as he chuckled before walkin over slowly and carefully. "Because i felt guilty, if i had just told the teachers that I didn't see you, none of this would have happen. You woudl be at the hotel relaxing at the pool with the other kids" My heart softened and I pulled him in for a hug, his muscles tensed up, "Thank you, but next time let me pay" atthis i felt him relax as his arms wrapped me up against him.

"Alright then, but Yeojin do you want to leave?" Jae asks as we break apart. I looked at him for awhile before nodding. I wanted to go have fun too. I'll show those jerks, how much of a i can be.

At the hotel........

We walk into the hotel as the teachers ask me a million questions. After that Jae and Daehyun brought me to my room, luckily i didnt have any roommates, because honestly i would probably lash out on them. "Get change and lets go downstairs" Daehyun told me, i nod, grabbed some clothes and went inside the bathroom to change. 

I came back as Jae and Daehyun were still sitting on my bed talking. "Let's go" I tale Jae's hand for support since my legs were pretty numb from the lon car ride. We head to the elevators, "Yeojin, can you call me oppa from now on?" Daehyun asks as we enter the elevator. 

My eyes widened, "I don't want to" he gasps and starts pouting. Jae stares at us crazily, as Daehyun does his aegyo. What kind of oppa does that? Before I could stop his aegyo the elevators open up and Jae leads me out, i turn back around and stick out my tongue at Daehyun, but my heart was beating fast, the thought of calling him oppa. 

 People whisper as we walk pass them, 

"OMO, isn't  that Yeojin?"

"Oh my god its Yeojin"

"Whats Mr. Jung doing? Why is he with her and Jae?"

"What happen to her?"

Jae leads me to a spot near the pool, and in the water i watch as Sehun carries Ahreum on his back, then he passes her off to Baekhyun. They were having so much fun....without me, i felt likecrying but I wasn't. I couldn't let Daehyun and Jae see me cry."Yeojin are you okay?" Daehyun touches my shoulder and I give him a small nod. Jae sits next to me and i lean my head on his shoulders. 

"Yeojin ah" I heard a gasp, as I looked at the person being none other then, Kai. He stares at me from the pool, as well as the others. I turn to Sehun and his eyes widened, "Yeojin!" He shouts as he rushes out of the water and runs towards me. Sehun cups my face as he examines the arm cast I'm in and the bandages that covered up my stiche. "What happened to you?" His eyes stare straight at mines. 

I push him away with all my strength, "Like you would care, just go back to your Ahreum" i snap before hiding behind Daehyun . "Yeojin ah?" I heard a different voice, Byun Baekhyun. I look up at him as he stares down with teary eyes. "Was this why you called me? Did this happen after I hung up on you?" He voice was shaking as a bitter smile displayed on my lips.

He walks closer to me, but Daehyun blocks me,  "Who did this to you? Tell me now Yeojin? I'll kill him!" Sehun growled as he step closer to Daehyun glaring at the man. The others watched the scene intently and soon after everybody's attention was on us. "Daehyun, can you take me back to my room?" I mumbled quietly but enough for them to hear. He softens as he looks at me before nodding.

I got up and held onto Daehyuns arm as he helps me upright. Jae stands behind us, as we start heading back to the room, Sehun stops Daehyun, "I'll do it, I'm her brother" his arms reach out towards me but i glare at him. "Let's go Daehyun"

"GOD DAMN IT OH YEOJIN STOP ACTING LIKE A AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" Sehun shouted. I stop at that, slowly i turn around to meet his deadly glare at us three. "Fine you want to know what happened?"

I slowly walk towards him as I glare at each of them, "You all left me at the airport by my en self" 

"I called you but you didn't pick up your phone" I pushed his shoulder back and tears spring my eyes

"I called Baekhyun but he hung up on me in less then 3 seconds" I turn to look at Baekhyun who looks back at me guilty

"And I called Kai, but guess who answered and told me to off?" I look at Ahreum who held onto Kai as if her life depended on it. Kai eyes widened as he pulled away from her embrace, "You knew she called me but yet, you didnt tell me?" Ahreum grew quiet as she turned away from the stares. 

"Do you know how scared I was? Three guys were chasing me, they tried to touch me" Tears spilled out as I recall the memory of the guy holding onto my waist with his hands. "I cut my legs trying to climb a wall, I broke my arm when I tried to escape, did you guys not care about me at all?" Everyone stared at me as Sehun cried along with Baekhyun, Kai still stare at Ahreum in disbelief. "I was ill that day too, but yet none of you guys even notice, actually not one of you guys looked my way the entire trip here because you guys were to engross on how cute Ahreum was. Yeah, I'm not stupid, I watched as you guys laughed with her,as you guys got her anything she asked for, but what about me? All I asked was for someone to listen to me.......I was alone" The three last words hit me hard as more tears fell out.

"I'm sorry" Was all i heard before scoffing and walking away with Daehyun and Jae. I look down as tears fell, 'Yeah I'm sorry too'

Kai's POV

"EN BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Sehun shouted as he grabbed Baekhyun by his collar and threw punches at him. Kris tore them apart as D.O helped Baekhyun back up. Blood dripped from his lip but he wiped it away immediately and laughed bitterly. "Me? At least I answered her phone call, unlike you" He spat before wipe the blood again. "Then why did you hang up on her? You moron, if you had just stayed on the phone with her for 5 seconds maybe she wouldn't have gotten into that situation. She wouldn't have been touched nor hurt" Sehun shot back as he tried to pull away from kris's grip.

I stood there clueless, Ahreum, I knew she didn't like Yeojin but how could she have not told me that Yeojin contacted me? Whenever Yeojin calls me she either needs help or is upset about something, I may hate her but she means everything to Sehun and Sehun has been my friend since we were little kids. "And you!" I heard Sehun say as he glares at Ahreum.

Ahreum shakes as Sehun's glare grew. He was ready to kill her, "How could you not tell Kai or me that my sister called, how could you tell her to off? Because of you also, she was hurt" Everyone watches in silence.

"What about you huh? you didnt even pick up her call? Its not just my fault, if you had picked up maybe this wouldn't have happened." Ahreum argues back as she hides behind me, but i walk away and stand next to Chen. "Kai" She whimpers softly as tears began to fill her eyes.

Sehun grabs his hair in frustration as he takes out his phone and looks through his voicemails, I watch as his eyes widened and his shaking hands pressed on one. 

 "Oppa if you get this message please come back to the airport, you guys left me and I'm scared, how can you forget about your lovely little sister, its okay I know you miss your friends so I'll forgive you but call ASAP, love you" 

Her voicce was croaky, she sounded scare, "Yeojin ah" Sehun cried as he replayed the love you part. How can Ahreum do that? I need to apologize, and maybe take  break with Ahreum. "I need to go see Yeojin" Sehun rushed away with Baekhyun following behind. 

"Ahreum can you come with me?" She nods and we walk away from the group. Everyone returns back to what they were doing and once we were in a quiet place, I let her hand go. "I think we need a break" 

She was taken back at what I said. "But I love you, I don't want to take a break" She held tightly onto my shirt as her eyes watered up. We were by the bathroom and no one bothered about us as they walk by. "I'm sorry" I said before walking away.

Just a break Ahreum ah, we need a small time of seperation.


Heyyy so i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I knoe its alot to take in, but I had fun writing it and hope you guys have fun reading it. My message is really short because my laptop is being quite crappy today, So anyways comments, subscription and upvoyes are always appreciated. Lovee yall <333333333