Chapter 3: Two can play this game

Undesired Wife

Chapter 3

Two Can Play This Game

Narrator's POV

Yeojin smiled bitterly at the sight infront of her. She was told that they would have special guests at dinner. But she didnt think her parents meant Mr and Mrs. Kim, the parents of none other than Kim Jongin. 

Her heart flutter at the thought of him, although they had been on very bad terms the last time they were together, Yeojin admitted that she missed him like crazy. It's been 4 years since she last saw him (Remember she was drunk when Kai saved her at the club) 

"Yeojin honey, your home!" Mr. Oh beamed at his daughter, Mrs. Kim clapped her hands excitingly and rushed to hug Yeojin. A flash of uncomfortableness flowed through her body as her arms tense.

"Your so grown up now Yeojin, I remember when your were only 11, you were so adorable, you always had braids in your hair. Jongin loved your hair like that!" Yeojin cringe when Mrs. Kim mentioned Jongin. It was true, Jongin loved it when Yeojin had braids in her hair. He always thought it was fascinating, how the braid looked and how it turned your hair curly when you take it out.

She saw from the corner of her eye, her brother, Sehun watching her carefully. Like he knew she was nervous, and she was, what if Jongin was coming tonight? How will he react if he saw her again? How will she react if she saw him again?

"Yeojin honey go get changed and come down for dinner alright?" Mrs. Oh said as she set up the table with the maids. Yeojin let out a small smile before heading up to her room. 

Sehun wanted to accompany her, but because his father had call him over to the table, he hadn't had a chance to follow his baby sister. And inside his heart he knew she was crying.

The door closed behind her and she slowly locked her door before sliding down against the wall. Her heart trembling as if any moment it would burst, she was afraid, afraid she would meet him tonight, could she control her heart? Yes her heart, no one knows that Yeojin has feelings for Jongin and she wanted it that way. 

She stared at their picture on her desk by her bed, the picture of her and Jongin. She was only 15 and he was 17 at that time. The last picture they took together until eveything was ruined between them. "How can something so beautiful and strong be ruined by something so stupid" Yeojin whispered and soon found her self in tears. 

After crying her heart out, Yeojin changed into some appropriate clothes and applied light makeup. Her eyes were red and puffy, but there's nothing a little makeup couldn't hide. 

"Yeojin! Come on down!" She heard her mother call from downstairs. With a final look, she took a huge breath before walking out of her room. 

Each step she took down the stairs felt like hell, and she could hear voices, which only scared her more. Once she enter eveybody looked at her, Mr and Mrs. Kim sat next to each other with no sight of....Jongin! A huge sigh left from her and her heart calmed down. 

"Sweetheart sit down, we're all probably starving" Yeojin nodded and took a seat next to Sehun, he smiled at her. Her body seemed to relax more as she pbserved the plates of food on the table. Well done Aunt Choi, just as Yeojin was going to dig in, Mr. Kim spoke up, catching everyone's attention. 

"I truly am sorry, for my son is running late, he will be here in a couple of minutes, again I apologize" He finishes off, and Yeojin's heart pounded again. So Jongin was supposed to come? So he did return? 

And just like that, the door bell ringed, Sehun stood up and walked towards the door. Her heart pounded, it was fast as ever, he was here, finally after four years they were going to see each other again. They were going to have dinner together again, but the only difference back then is that they were still bestfriend. 

"Mom, Dad" Yeojin's eyes sparkled when she heard that voice she's been longing for. And the guy she missed so much was standing there, staring at her, but not the way she wanted, instead it turned to a glare, and the beautiful woman beside him caught her attention.

Yeojin's POV

The glare that he shot me told me he still hates me, my eyes dropped down to my lap. Afraid to look up again, I stayed quiet and listened to everything.

"Son, what is wrong with you? And who is that young lady beside you?" I heard Mrs. Kim ask. Waiting for Jongin to reply, my ears listened carefully.

"I'm sorry for being late, but I want you guys to meet someone, this is Ahreum, she's my girlfriend!" My eyes widened and I quickly looked up to see her embracing Jongin's arm while he held her protectively. My heart cracked. 'Why do you care, you guys arent even together' I thought and continue to observe. 

"WHAT!? Your girlfriend? Kim Jongin, are you crazy?! Why would you bring her here? I will not allow you to date her. I want you to break up with her now!" Mr. Kim said in a scary yet calm tone. Jongin's eyes widened, and I see the girl Ahreum, trembling in fear while clutching tighter onto him.

"What! No, I'm not going to break up with Ahreum!  Why should I?" He half shouted at his father which i guess angered his father because, oh boy did Mr. Kim look furious. But true, why should Jongin break up with his girlfriend? 

"Kim Jongin, you are getting married! That's why!" Mrs.Kim stated and Ahreum stared up at Jongin disappointed. She let go of his arm and backed away, Jongin stared at her before grabbing her wrist, pulling her back into his embrace. 

"Who is he marrying?" I asked softly and my parents turned towards me before sighing. I don't understand what's happening. 

"Sweetheart, the Kims and us have decided to put you and Jongin here in a arranged marriage to combine our companies." My eyes widened, and at the same time,

"WHAT!?" Me and Jongin shouted. We looked at each other, earning a glare from him, I also glared back at him. Marriage? With Jongin? How is that possible? We continue to glare at each other that Ahreum runs away, Jongin was going to chase after her but his father spoke. 

"JONGIN IF YOU DARE RUN AFTER HER, I WILL MAKE SURE TO TAKE YOU OUT OF DANCE!" His father shouted at him, and knowing Jongin, he loves dancing. Jongin screamed in frustration before punching the wall. Making the maids flinch in fear, I've never seen him so angry. 

30 minutes later...........

Jongin was walking infront of me, on his phone, i guess trying to contact Ahreum. Our parents forced us to hang out in the garden. But it wasn't really hanging out when all we did was glare at each other. 

After a few minutes of just following behind him, he stopped and stared up from his phone, he turned around to look at me, but his eyes were so cold that I looked at the ground. 

"This is all your fault! Your damn fault!" He mumbled and a scoff left my mouth. My fault? Oh please, how can he think it's my fault? I'm the victim here! 

"Please Jongin, how can this be my fault! I'm one of the victims you idiot" he seriously is so stupid. Another glare from him, oh please that glare is so old now. 

"Oh really, because the last time I remember, you had a huge crush on me!" My eyes widened, how did he find out? I turn to look at him, he was smirking. 

"You know what, like you said last time, that was last time, now is now, i'd rather die then marry you. And if you hadn't move back maybe we wouldn't be in this situation, so really this is your fault!" I shouted before walking away. 

I walk back into the house and run into my room. Slamming the door, i fall onto the bed, i was furious, i don't care if I did miss him, how can he act like such a brat? I stare at the picture before taking it out of the frame. 

"Two can play this game" A smirk plastered on my lips before I ripped the picture in half.

Chapter 3 is doneeeeee. I know it's not that good. But I have decided to focus on school more since it is near graduation so it means I won't be updating for awhile but I'll try my best to update for you guys and I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. ^^ <33333