Chapter 4: Someone Like Me

Undesired Wife

Chapter 4

Someone Like Me

ecM9bjkcn.svg

Yeojin's POV

"Come back here right now!" I heard my father shout as I rush down the stairs to only encounter my brother, standing at the door with his arms crossed.

My eyes lift up to meet his angered dark brown orbs.

"Move" I muttered coldly, while staring at him, my parents stood behind us, observing as if this was a crime scene. But you see it isn't, it's me trying to go to my appointment with some people that they dislike. I scoffed before walking around him, but just as I got to the door, Sehun grabs my arm tightly and turns me around. 

"Get the back in your room!" His cold tone ripped me apart, but being me, a scoff escape my mouth before I harshly pull my arm away from his grip. A smirk plastered on my lips before I pushed him back, making him stumble back and I took the chance to run out the door.

"YAH! OH YEOJIN! COME BACK!" I heard my mother shouting which soon faded as I run down the block. But a part of me was feeling so guilty doing this to my family and to myself, do I really want to do this? Hesistation took over me for a second and when I decided to go home and apologize, a car pulled up. "Hey need a ride cute thing?" 

The guy in the car stares at me up and down before his lips. The sight is enough to make chills go down my arms, "Uh, no thank you, I was just heading home" With that, I make my way back to my house, but before I knew it hands grab my arms turning me around harshly. I can clearly see the guy's face now, his dark brown hair, and his big brown, star like eyes. I have to admit this guy was pretty handsome, but his breath was really killing the feelings. It reeked of alcohol, something I've only drinked once by mistake. "Please let me go"

He chuckles before burrying his face in my hair, sniffing it, like it was a bouquet of flowers. "I can't do that sweetheart because I want to have some fun with someone as pretty as you tonight" His hot breath hits the side of my neck making me shiver, with a cry I roughly shove him away from me. He fumbles back and I make a run for it, not knowing which direction I headed off to.

"YAH GET BACK HERE!" I hear the man shout from behind me, and I speed up faster but it's very hard to run in heels. I could hear his foot steps coming closer and closer, with a racing heart I turn the corner and run into a restuarant. The first thing I see is a waitress holding a note pad looking at me, as if I just ruined her night. With a light bow of apologies, I turned around to find a hiding spot or table in the restuarant, and then a table right beside a couple caught my eye. 

I could hide behind them until I see the guy run past the restuarant. The couple looks at me weirdly when I lean in too close to their table, "I am so sorry, but please let me hide behind you guys" I quietly whispered to the guy and he gives me a small smile before nodding his head. 

Minutes pass by and the guy hasn't been seen yet, I didn't want to take the risk of going back out there, so I continue to hide. I decided to leave if I didn't see him in five minutes. There wasn't that many people in the restuarant, just these teo couples, the one I'm hiding behind and the other one near the door. Just as I was going to look out the window, the door bell rings and someone comes inside. My heart thumps and my breath stops for a second, maybe it wasn't that guy, maybe it's just a custom-

"Found you" He grabs my arms harshly, while I scream for help. Everyone in the restuarant looks startled, the waitress from before comes up and tries to push the man off me, "Let her go!" She shouts still trying to push him away, but being a girl has its disadvantages, the guy roughly shoves her away, making her petite body falling to the ground. "LET ME GO YOU CREEP! SOMEONE HELP!" The shout could be heard from three blocks away, but yet the guy continuiosly pulled me towards the door.

"SHUT UP!" He snaps but it didn't stop me from screaming, and what felt like hours, a crash can be heard and the guy collaspes infront of me. My eyes widened and I turn around to find another guy holding a broken vase, he drops it to the ground before rushing over to me. When I thought he was going to ask me if I was okay, he instead, took my hand and dragged me out of the restuarant with him. Me not being able to do anything, I followed him without arguing.

Kai's POV

"What happened?" I shout through the phone. Sehun just called me telling me that Yeojin ran away and they can't find her. Why does this girl cause so much trouble, my figures comb my hair roughly. "I'm coming right now Sehun" With that I hang up the phone and rush out to my car, not forgetting to cancel the date I planned together with Ahreum. 

10 minutes later.....

"YAH OH SEHUN. I'M HERE!" I shout as soon as I enter the house. I could here little talks and voices coming from the living room, so I headed ther first. In clear sight I see Sehun sitting next to Yeojin with Mrs.Oh on the other side. "What were you thinking?" I snapped and walked in so they could see that I was here. Her eyes widened and I could see she was speechless.

"What are you doing here Jongin?" Her voice was soft and subtle, not like how she usually talks to me. It took me by surprise, but I kept my stance, and stared a hole right through her. "Do that again and I'll make sure you never embarrass you're family ever again" My voice was cold and I could see how hurt she was, this wasn't her, why is she acting like this. "Jongi-"

"I'm sorry but let me take her for a while" I walked over to her and pulled her along with me. We exit the house and go into the back yard where no one would be able to hear us speak. "What the hell were you thinking?" I asked her again.

She flinched and looked at the ground. "Look, I know I was stupid to run away like that, and I know that what I did was wrong but it was because I was mad-"

"MAD?! BECAUSE YOU WERE MAD? SEE BECAUSE YOU WERE MAD I HAD TO CANCEL MYY DATE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND SKIP MY DANCE CLASS!!" 

Narrator's POV

Yeojin was speechless, never once has anyone ever yelled at her this harshly. She stared at her future husband, he looked furious, over something like that. With a pained heart Yeojin mumbled out, "Your mad becuase you couldn't see your girlfriend? That's why your so harsh with me?" She stares at him with teary eyes. "I told you not to date her, I told you that you were changing, I warned you that if you kept acting that way our friendship was going to get ruined. And I was right wasn't I? You really did change alot Jongin-"

"Don't call me Jongin, only Ahreum can call me that. I don't want someone like you to call me that" He spatts. Yeojin takes a step back and finally her tears drop. She stares at Kai and frowns, "What is someone like me? Short? Fat? Ugly? Childish? Someone not mature like your tall, skinny, beautiful mature girlfriend? I know I'm not like her. I like to play around, I don't want to grow up, I don't work at my fathers building. And I don't listen to my family like her. She's perfect isn't she? Well I'm sorry for making you cancel your date with her Kai, I promise next time to not make you waste your precious time for someone like me" Yeojin wipes her tears before heading inside, leaving Kai dumbfounded.

"That's not what I meant" He whispers after you've walked through the door.

3 days later....

Yeojin's POV

I woke up with the sun shining brightly through the window but that didn't help at all. The memory of Jongin Kai and me arguing still lingers in my mind, "Forget him Oh Yeojin, you mean nothing to him" I tried to convince myself yet my heart hurted alot, it was true I love Kai but you know, there are going to be times when you love someone who doesn't love you back and that is my situation, and you know what I'll make him see, that I can be mature too, that I can grow up too. "Yeojin breakfest!" I hear moms voice calling for me. With a sigh I get up and get dressed for the day.

fd5f37195e254edd52b45960259f919b.jpg

(Yeojin's Outfit)

"Good morning mom" I greet as I take a seat at the table, she turns at me and smiles placing her news paper down on the table. "Good morning sweetheart, why are you so happy today?" I give her a grin before deciding to answer her. "I am going to go meet a friend of mines, that's okay right?" 

She smiles, "Of course sweetheart just don't stay out so late alright?" With a nod I start to eat my breakfest before Sehun gets up and tries to steal my food. But every bite I take the scenes of what I did to my family the other day flashes through my head. I place my fork down and look at my mom. "Mom" I whisper out loud enough for her to hear, and she looks up at me questioningly. "Wae?"

'I'm sorry for not listening to you guys, I was wrong. And I'm sorry" I bow my head apologetically. I was ahsamed at how awful I acted on that day, to tell the truth I have no idea what took over me that night. But after seeing that picture of Kai and Ahreum on facebook, I guess I went crazy, jealousy kills. "I frogive you sweetheart, now eat, you don't have much time now do you?" She shines me that bright smile of hers like always and it makes me love her even more.

After Breakfest.......


"Oppa, I'm here" I shout as I approach the man holding two cups of bubble tea. He smiles brightly and hands me one of them before sipping his. I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness when sipping the drink. "Oppa are you sure your 25?" I asked him when he finally stops sipping his bubble tea. He stares at me daringly before nodding his head like a three year old. "Yah wae? Do you not believe me?" 

I once again chuckle before sipping my drink. "Aniyo, it's just that you look like your 21, but don't worry I believe you Baekhyun oppa" He grins sheepishly before ruffling my hair into a mess. "Yah oppa!!!" I screamed and chased him around. "Yeojin mianhae, jinjja mianhae" He shouts as I chase him around making me burst into laughter. My stomach hurts from laughing so much so I stop and sit on the bench, when Baekhyun oppa sees me motion him to sit next to me, he walks carefully to me and sits down on the other side of the bench.

"Oppa, I'm so tired and my stomach hurts" I pout and lay my head on his shoulder, which earns me a chuckle. He pats my head and stands up, taking me by surprise, but he takes off his sweater and drapes it around me. Then he sits back down and places my head back on his shoulder, my cheeks heat up and I can smell his perfume on his sweater, it's very......manly? Just as I was going to say something, a figure stands right infront of us. I look up to see a pretty, skinny tall girl standing there.

bb44ab13d1eadf4ad314aea56318603b.jpg

I stared at her beauty for a second, in a daze at how beautiful she is, but the glare shes shooting me killed it. I stare back at her curious why she's loking at me like that, I turn to look at Baekhyun but he's asleep. "Opp-"

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!" The girl shouts and Baekhyun jolts awake. He looks around for abit before his eyes land on the girl, and when he see her, his eyes turn cold as ice, he mumbles some word that I couldn't hear and rubbed the back of his neck. "Do you know her oppa?" I asked him earning a scoff from the girl. She stares at him and then at me, "I'm his girlfriend" 

My eyes widened, what did I do? She must think he's cheating on her. I stare at her and then at Baekhyun, I quickly stand up and take off his sweater that he gave me and bow to her. "I'm so sorry, but please don't misunderstand, he wasn't cheating on you. Me and him are just friends, I promise you th-"

"Don't explain Yeojin ah. She's not my girlfriend, she's my ex" he states coldly talking me by surprise again. Then why did she just say she's his girlfriend? This is very crazy, "So why did she say she was your girlfriend" I asked Baekhyun. 

"I am his girlfriend, so stop trying to flirt with him you !" She snaps before slapping me. I fall down and hit my head on the bench. Holding my cheek thats burning red right now, I can hear Baekhyun shouting at that girl that slap, I shake my face alittle before turning to them, but they weren't there anymore. Instead I feel liquid dripping down my head, my hands slowly go up to touch it and right away I knew it was blood. I tried to make my way back home but my vision starts to blur out, I make a few feet and I see Baekhyun and the girl arguing angrily, "Oppa" I call out making both of them turn to me. 

Baekhyun's eyes widened and I hear a faint gasp from the girl before my eyes give up on me and I fall to the ground with darkness surrounding me.

So it's been forever since I've updated lol. I am so sorry for not updating but I do hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^^ 

And thank you to my 20 subscribers lol. I love you all very much. <3333333

I hope you'll enjoy the story.

Do comment, subscribe and upvote! 

Till we meet again! ^^

Happy reading!