Chapter 13 : Again...

Undesired Wife

Chapter 13

Again...

fancy-line.png

"Aishhh" Baekhyun hissed while trying to get the gum off his shoe. It turns out Kai and Ahreum took much longer than we thought so the others decided to go home first but Baekhyun agreed to take me for a walk. As we walked along the sidewalk, I couldnt help but think about Kai. Is he still with her ? Is he wondering where I was at? I shouldn't be thinking about him, but I can't help it to be honest. "So how have you've been Yeojin?" Baekhyun asked .

I nearly smiled as I thought about my life living with Kai, it's been okay I guess? "The same, nothing muchto be honest. What about you?" I asked as I hold my hands tightly together behind my back. He bit his lip nervously. His eyes looking at everything but me. "What''s wrong? You don't have to tell me, I was just wondering" I said before walking ahead of him. I could hear his footsteps following quickly behind me. 

"My dad found me" He mumbles as soon as he catches up to me. I stopped abruptly and look slowly towards him. Never once had he told me about his family. "Your dad? You never told me about your family Baekhyun" 

A frown appeared on those rectangle lips of his and he lets out a subtle sigh. "I don't like talking about them. And I haven't seen them since I was 16" He frowned thinking about them. So instead of making him even more sad I dragged him to the swing sets as I spot one of the swings opened. As we rush to the swing I drag his jacket and he laughs as he tries to run with me so he doesn't trip.

He pushed me as there was only one swing left. As the swing got higher and higher I could feel the breezy wind that would hit my face every time I was high up in the air facing the sun. "Yeovil, I'll be back. Let me go to the bathroom" I heard him say and soon couldn't feel his hands pushing me anymore. My phone vibrates as I jump off the swing like when I was a kid. 

As I check my messages I noticed an unknown number, 

"Remember me? :) i missed you!" 

Wtf.........."okay dele-"

Narrator's POV

Baekhyun washes his hand and hurries back to Yeojin fearing that something could happen. once he gets to the swings the fear that gel onto highest got even bigger as there was no sight of Yeovil anywhere. "YEOJIN?!" his voice was loud but filled with worry as his eyes continuously scan the area for the 20 year old. But with no luck on his side he ran out the park and continued searching for her in the streets of Seoul. "Yeojin! Oh Yeojin!" everyone looked at him lke he was a madman, which he was but either way Yeojin was missing and he knew he had to find her. 

With no luck of finding her, Baekhyun rushed back to the guys as fast as he could. He ran every red light that tried to stop him and even almost hit a person, but the only thing on his mind was Yeojin. As he arrived to the mansion, immdiately he flew out the car and rushed inside where all the guys sat in the living room watching Running Man. "Sehun!" Baekhyun shouted as he slammed the door shut and ran to the boys. The loud voice caught their attention as Sehun immediately head towards his friend that dripped in sweat. "Hyung, what's wrong? Where's Yeojin?" He held onto Baekhyuns arm gripping them tightly as he stared straight into Baekhyun's horrified eyes. The room turned quiet everything was silent and tense until Baekhyun muttered out the two words that would turn Sehun and everyone else into a mad man. 
"She's missing"

They all rushed out the house as Sehun quickly slid on his jacket and hop into the car. Everyone followed behind Sehun's car as he tries to contact Yeojin,"The person you are tryi-" He tossed his phone to Baekhyun as he angrily increases his speed. "Hyung call JongIn now."

"Hello? Sehun?"

"Jongin Yeojin's missing!" 

"Baekhyun, how?! Did she try to run away again?"

"We dont know but she's missing we need to find her!"

"Why dont you guys call her?"

"She won't pick up!"

"Okay, I'll go find her right now"

Kai's POV

GOd damn it! I get into my car and start driving. Why is it always bad when I get phone calls about Yeojin. Without a thought I dial her number and like Baekhyun said the phone wasn't getting picked up. "Oh Yeojin..." Her name, the name that he hated the most, where had she gone? Why wasn't she picking up her phon-..................."HER PHONE!!" I quickly park on the curve and grabbed my phone again. "It has to work"

I clicked the tracker device app and although it was slow and laggy it opened up and I clicked Yeojin's name. Yes I know it's weird that i put a tracking device on her phone but she causes too much trouble for me not too. Either way, I look at the location and it's somewhere way out of Seoul.I enter the address onto my gps and quickly made my way to the location. 'She has to be there, please let her be there" I pray silently to myself. 


SoOOOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIII. lmao its a saturday and for once i dont have much homework nor do i have any papers do on monday.......i think.....lmao. either way a short update for you guys. Its kind of boring but yenno, hopefully it'll get better in the future lmao. But the weather is getting so much better here where i live and summer is almost here! OMG guys only 1 WEEK LEFT!!!!. But so I'm really mad, I was absent on april 4th at school and I was sure i brought in an excuse the next day yet guess what happened? Them staffs marked me as unexcused which means that I might have to take ALL my exams. IM SO EN MADDD. They better fix this problem or else I'll be very sad :((((((. But I love you all and thank you for all the comments <33333