Chapter 12: Adapting

Undesired Wife

Chapter 12

Adapting

Fancy-Line-Divider-copy.png

 

"YAH KAI! GET OUT!" Yeojin screamed as she constantly pounded on the wooden door that was blocking her from the bathroom. It was a day off of school for the seniors and Yeojin had decided to enjoy the time she had today. She woke up in a good mood until Kai had kicked her out of the bathroom because he was running late for something. "Just give me 5 more minutes!" He shouted back at her. 

Yeojin let out a frustrated sigh before rubbing her temples, "You en said that 5 minutes ago! Hurry I need to be at the mall in 30 minutes!" She shouted. Since she had no school today she along with Jae and Daehyun had decided to hang out at the mall. Thinking about Daehyun, Yeojin blushed madly, it has been a few days since she's move in and she grew closer with Daehyun, everytime she was with him she felt her heart pounding with nervousness and excitement, everytime he shone that smile of his and ruffle her hair affectionately, her stomach would flip with butterflies. "You have enough time! 30 minute is enough time for you to get done and get to the mall" Kai shouted through the bathroom. Yeojin scoffed,

"I didn't even do my hair and my make up yet nor did i pick out an outfit! I barely finsihed brushing my teeth and you shoved me out!" On the other side Kai chuckled as he continued shaving. He was suppose to go meet EXO today but he had woken up late because he stayed up late working on files from the company. "Kai if you don't get out of this bathroom right now, I'm going to break down this door and stab you with my tooth brush" Yeojin warned as he heard her stabbing her tooth brush at the door. "Wait I'm shaving!" He yelled back and quicken up his pace.

Outside the bathroom he could her Yeojin laughing, "You have nothing to shave off! You barely got a mustache" Kai felt offended so with that he put the shaver away and washed his face. When he yanked open the door, Yeojin fell onto the ground due to the fact that she had been leaning onto the door. "Yah-"

Before Kai could finish Yeojin pushed him out and locked the door. He sighed and headed into his their room. Yeojin applied all her face products and rushed out the bathroom into their room. When she entered she found Kai spraying on some cologne, it hit her nose quickly and she had to admit it smelled nice. Shaking her head she walked to her table and grabbed her makeup bag and her hair curler and ran out the room. 

Ahjumma helped her into a room. But it wasn't just any room, since she moved in she decided to take one of the vacant rooms and turned it into one of her closet/getting ready room. And of course Kai didnt complain he liked the idea of her spending less time in his room, he even offered to pay for the things needed to build the room. It wasn't a big room like the other rooms, but it was big enough to fit most of her clothes and her makeup/beauty products.

Spacious-Dressing-Room-Designs_16.jpg

She smiled and went through her outfits. And after 10 minutes she looked at her self in the mirror satisifed with her results. 

asian-fashion-beautiful-beige-boots-Favi

Yeojin quickly applied some eyeliner and alittle lip gloss before heating up her curler. She looked down and checked the time, '9:45, I have 15 minutes left' she thought before picking up her curler and curled her hair.

inspired-for-lifee.jpg

"I'm leaving she shouted as she ran out the house, not noticing that Kai's car was also gone. Yeojin ran to the bus stop and checked her time, "9:51, 9 more minutes Yeojin, calm down" She whispered to herself and luckily the bus came. Not many people were in the bus, just a couple of elders and some highschool students. The mall wasn't very far and while waiting Yeojin estimated the time, "I should be there before 10 'o clock" She sighed in relief and decided to take a seat.

Kai's POV

"Hyung let's go get bubble tea!" Sehun whined as the boys walked around the streets of Hongdae. Kris massaged his head and sighed, "Someone get this kid a bubble tea before I rip off his mouth" Sehun nonstop asked for bubble tea. This kid has an addiction. I chuckled when Suho dragged Sehun and Tao to the bubble tea, wanting some, i followed them inside. 

Suho hyung took out his credit card as Sehun and Tao told me what they wanted. I told Suho hyung the orders and he nodded. "Hi what can I get you?" This girl who was sitting at the counter watching a video on her phone asked. I coughed which made her avert her attention to us. When she locked eyes with me she immediately got out of her seat and fixed her herslef, not forgetting how she pulled her shirt down to reveal her collarbone. "Can I get you something?" Her tone was now more flirtatious than before and she eyed Suho hyung then turned to me, 

"Yeah can we get 2 chocolate, 4 taro, 3 honeydew and 3 coconut bubble tea please" The girl was taken back by all the drinks we order. She nodded her head and before turning around to hand in the order she sent me a flirty wink. I guess Suho saw it and he elbowed me wiggling his eyebrows. I sighed before chuckling, "She's not my type hyung" He knew what I wanted in a girl. 

This chick wasn't even close to my type. She looked hot and badass but I like girls who have an angel type of appearence, her personality seemed to be more foreward and bold while I like girls who are more soft and shy. The girl came back and gave me the receipt instead of Suho hyung. I looked at her confusingly and she whispered, "My number is on it, you should call me sometimes" She whipered seductively into my ear. 

But instead of thanking her, I gave the receipt to Suho hyung, "I'm sorry but I have a fiance" I told her and her eyes widened. She diverted her attention to my hand as if she was searching for something. "Where's your ring?" She asked smugly. 

"Excuse but like he said he has a fiance!" Sehun barked as he stood next to me. The girl smirked and she leaned foreward, showing off a little cleavage, "Look, alright I see your trying to play hard to get but come on, how about you come back to my apartment with me after my shift is done, and maybe we can have some fun huh?" Her finger made their way up my arm as she moved up and down. 

Before her finger could get farther, someone grabbed her fingers and squeezed it. "He said he has a fiance" I turned to see Yeojin there glaring at the girl. Her hold on the girls finger getting tighter, to the point where the girl yelped in pain. "Yeojin let her go" Sehun sighed. She threw her finger back to the girl and glared at her, the girl blew on her finger as it was bruised. "Here" she pushed their ordered drinks towards us and made her way to the back. 

Yeojin scoffed and went to the other cashier. "Can I get one chocolate, one taro and one honey dew please" The guy nodded and placed her orders in. She turned to look at us and smirked, "Your welcome" I wanted to wipe that smirk right off of her but I also had to thank her. Sehun was the first one to walk up to her, "What are you doing here?" 

I stood beside Sehun, she explained how she was shopping with Jae and Daehyun.......I remember that guy perfectly. He was a chaperone with us, and no doubt he was handsome. Suho ruffled her hair and cracked a smile, "Did you miss me buttercup?" Yeojin pouted and fixed her hair. She grinned before hugging Suho hyung tightly, "Of course I would miss my favorite oppa" She grinned at him before he hugged her back chuckling. 

"More then Kris?" He asked as he pulled away from teh hug, Yeojin looked around before nodding, "Yep, I missed you more than Kris oppa-" 

"HEY!" We all turned towards the door. There  was Kris standing there with the rest of the group. He glared at Suho and Yeojin. "You missed Suho more then me? Come here you little brat" He chased her as she ran in circles around Suho. Everyone chuckled and before she could run out the door Kris grabbed her waist and spinned her around. She laughed as he put her into a headlock. "Who do you miss more? Huh?" He asked before ruffling her hair, keeping her in a headlock. 

"Okay I missed you more then Chanyeol oppa!" She cried out and Kris let her out. Chanyeol stood there eyes as big as Kyungsoo's. "You know I love you all equally" Yeojin says as she hugs everyone of them. "But of course Kyungsoo oppa will have just a tiny bit more of my love" She laughed as the other started bullying Kyungsoo. I stood there watching the scene. Yeojin didn't look at me once nor did she even mention my name. 

Would she hug me like the others if we didn't have the accident 4 years ago? Would I be her favorite oppa?

"Kai?" I turned my head to the person who called me and my eyes widened. "A-Ahruem?"

Yeojin's POV

I turn to look at Kai, his eyes widened as he stare at Ahreum. 

As usual, Ahreum was beautifully dressed

original.jpg

She could walk down a runaway with just a pair of glasses, plain white t shirt and jeans and still look flawless. I guess Kai was thinking the same thing as he continued to stare at her, not blinking once. She gave him a small smile and blush as she also notice his stare.

"Can I talk to you for a second Jongin?" everyone looked at him. He turned his stare at us before looking back at Ahreum, it was a brief moment where no one made a movement, but Kai was the one to break it, he nodded at her and handed the drinks to the rest of the guys, "You guys go before me, I'll catch up with you gusy later" We all hesitantly leave and for some unknown reason, I didn't want to leave and I don't want him to stay with her by themselves. 

As we exit the bubbletea shop, I see Jae and Daehyun running towards us. I stare at them surprised, "I told you guys I would bring you guys the drinks" They grabbed the drinks out of my hand, "You took too long so we came to check on you" Jae explained as he on the straw. Daehyun nodded in agreement before he greets the EXO oppas. 

As they all talked with each other I couldn't help but look back into the shop. Questions ran through my mind.

What are they talking about?

Does Ahreum miss him? 

What about Kai, does Kai want her back?

Are they okay right now?

Do they still love each other?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Does Jongin still love her?

 


It's a short update. And it seems boring to me. I'm sorry if you dont like it. But school stars on Monday for me. Who cares though. I'll try my best to update whenever. <33333333333