Chapter 15: Oh Yeojin....

Undesired Wife

 

Chapter 15

Oh Yeojin.....

Kai slowly opened his eyes as he hears birds chirping. When he finally gains full vision, he shot right up. Trees and trees filled his visions just like they did to Yeojin. Kai looked to his side and saw no one. "Where am I?" walking out of the shelter he stretched before observing the area. A few feet infront of the shelter was a dead fire pit. Kai turned back to the shelter that he slept in and scanned every detail of it. "Who did all of this?" He whsipered. 

"I did" He heard and turned around. Yeojin walked through the bushes and placed the bamboo filled with water against the tree. She smiled at him wiping off the sweat that threatened to fall. 'Are you hungry?" She asked and he nodded. Yeojin handed a leaf filled with berries that she picked this morning. He took it and continued starring at her. "You did all of this?" he asked surprised and she only nodded, taking the bamboo and taking a big sip of the water. Kai stood there shocked, the Yeojin he knew could barely peel a banana...how did she manage to do all of this???

"If your thirsty this has water in it and there's a waterfall down there if you want to go wash your face or clean up abit. It won't take long to get there maybe like five minutes" She smiled at him brightly before pulling him to sit down with her . He fell right down and just stared at her. She was looking at his face. His bruises were getting a bit better. "Kai, can you turn around a bit?" She asked.

He hesitated a bit but turn around like she asked, but he jumped back up when he felt her pulling his shirt up. "W-what are you doing?" He stuttered completely surprised at what she did. She sighs, "I need to check your cut. Trust me I wouldn't even touch you for a miilion dollars" She pulled him back down and he gulped. SHe slowly lift up his shirt and looked at the blouse that was now completely covered with his blood. Yeojin looked at his back before reaching her arms around him and untied the knot she made. Jongin blushed at the sudden contact. Her skin was soft and quite warm. She untied the knot and slowly removed the blouse from the cut. 

It was much better then yesterday. MUCH MUCH BETTER. "Your cut got better but its not completely healed. Wait here, I'll go pick some more herbs for your back. Eat the berries if you're hungry" She smiled and as she stood, Jongin grabed her wrist. Yeojin turned back to him confused and flustered. Her cheeks burned when he held her wrist even tighter, "Be safe" He said softly and she nodded. 

"Calm down Yeojin" She let out a sigh and continued picking the herbs. Once she gathered the herbss she needed, she headed back to where Jongin was. He sat there enjoying the berries she picked and Yeojin couldn't help but smile at him. "Im back" she boomed as she ran to him. He smiled at her and motioned for her to sit. "The berries are really good. Try one" He hand her a berries but she shook her head, "Maybe later, let me put the herbs on your back first" He nodded and turned back to eat the berries. She chuckled before placing the herbs back into . Then she took them out place them on his cut just like yesterday" He flinched feeling a burn.

After she tied the blouse back on the cut they sat together enjoying the berries. "How did you learn how to build all of these stuff?" he questioned popping another berry into his mouth. "We learned about mongjog (Hmongs) in class a few month ago" His eyes widened. The mongjog's were one of his favorite units when he went to school. They were in a fatal situation and yet they were able to make it through. "You actually paid attention in school?" He asked quite shocked. SHe only glared at him before quitely laughing. "I hate school but history is one of my favorite subjects and the mongjogs are quite fascinating. I find them amazing, how they were hunt down during the vietnam war yet they fought back and lived in the jungle just so they could get their land back" She smiled thinking about those amazing people and how much she admired them. 

Kai was quite shocked, mongjogs were one of his favorite topics in history class but he didnt think he'd have anything in common with Yeojin. "Why didnt you just leave when you woke up?" He asked this time looking at her. Yeojin smiled, "How can I leave you? You risked your life to come and save me" She smiled at him before grabbing another berry, "But I've been nothing but mean to you" He said as he continue looking at her. This time she didnt smile brightly instead she put on a small smile, "I would never leave you behind even if we were both thrown into a Valcano" She said looking right back at him straight. They stared at each other, but Yeojin blushed when she saw how his eyes looked deep into hers, she quickly turned away and grabbed another berry when he grabbed her wrist. Yeojin turned to look at him shocked. She tried getting out of his grasp and when he let her wrist go he grabbed her shoulders. 

Kai slowly leaned in as he stared at her lips. Yeojin could only look at him in shock as he came closer and closer to her face only inches away, until their lips finally touched and her eyes widened when he pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss. She didn't know what to do whether to push him away or return the kiss, but soon melted away and returned the kiss. Kai pulled her onto his lap and held her waist whereas Yeojin tugged on Kai's hair wondering everywhere. Both not pulling apart for awhile until Yeojin finally did to catch some air. 

She looked up at Kai and saw his eyes glisteningas he also stared back at her. She wanted another kiss no lie but instead she stood up and ran away.

As she ran away she could only think of one thing,

"He kissed me"

 

 

 

 

 

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Lol. So how was this chapter? Anyways I'll try my best to finish up the story. I love you guys and have a good day. I'll try to update again tomorrow. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS <333333