Chapter 14: Nature's hero

Undesired Wife

Chapter 14

Nature's Hero 

Yeojin looked as if she was about to cry. On the floor coughing and covered with bruises and cuts was Kai. She had over heard them talking about how they had found him wondering around the building and decided to beathim up. As for Yeojin she was tied to a chair and just blindfolded a few minutes ago but the blind fold was not taken off and Kai was on the floor unconcious. She glared at the two guys that dragged him in "Let me go so that I can rip your arms out and stab you with them !!!!" She shouted as she could not control her anger anymore but the guys chuckled at her. One of the guys took out a knife and slowly walked towards Yeojin with it. 

BUt she showed no fear even as he raised it up above his head before swinging it down towards Yeojin's tied hands. teh rope dropped to the floor into two pieces and Yeojin looked at him shock. Were they letting her- 'Night princess" 

 

 

 

 

 

She sat right up when she heard birds chirping. Looking at her surroundings, it all looked the same with trees and trees and trees. Where were they ? At her left side Kai still layed unconcious. She immeidately scoot closer to him and brought his head oonto her lap. "Kai" she cried as she examined his cuts and bruises. She couldnt do anything but cry, it was all her fault that he ended up like this, "I'm so sorry." she whispered as she carressed his cheek. But as she felt his backshe realized how bloody it was to only find a huge cut.

She quickly got up and searched around ther area for some herbs. Walking through small bushes she saw a plant that she once recognized and quickly picked the plant, every single leaf of the plant that she got, she placed into before chewing them. As she chew them she pulled Kai so that he was in a sitting position. Taking off his jacket she pulled his shirt off so that she could see the cut better and it was a big cut that would need stitches but they were no where near a hospital. She cried silently as she look at the bleeding cut, taking the leaves out of she placed them on the cut. everytime the plant made contact with his cut, kai would fidget. After she was able to line them plant on top of the cut she tear off the bottom part of her blouse making sure it was long enough to bandage his body. She carefully placed it over the cut and plants and then brought the two ends of the blouse to the front of his chest before tying it into a knot.She cried as she tighten the knot, looking up at him once in awhile to still see him unconcious, "Please wake up Jongin"

After awhile of not knowing what to do she stood up and took off her red sweater that she wore over her blouse and used it as a pillow for Kai to sleep on. When she was done laying his head done she decided to go out and look for some resources they could use but step on something. Looking down she saw the same knife that the guy had on the ground,if this were here then does that mean they brought Kai and yeojin there? She picked up the knife and continued futher into the woods. 

This forrest or woods was definitely different, it had bamboo trees almost everywhere. As she walked even further she heard something that sounded like a waterfall. Happy that she may have found water supply she ran towards the sound and gasped at what she saw 

9377981303_462c217ddf_b.jpg 

Now that she found a water supply how was she going to bring it back to Kai? Remembering the bamboos she passed she ran back to the bamboo trees. As she got there she looked for the thickest bamboo tree and cut it to a certain length. After getting the length she cut it so it had a diagnol shape to it. (It's hard to explain but this tool is a tool used by my culture and maybe others,  but they used bamboo trees and made them into a water carrier etc) When she was done with it she rushed back to the waterfall and placed the bamboo into the water, letting water flow inside the bamboo. Once it was full she took it out of the water and headed back to where she had left Jongin. 

When she returned, Kai was still sleeping on her sweater. She smiled relieved and set the water against a tree before searching for her purse that she hoped they had not taken. She walked around and smiled when she found it laying on the ground a few feet away from them. Her purse was open everything spilled out her makeup lotion etc everything was there but her money. She sigh before looking for the small cloth she had bought before she was kidnaped. It was on the flloor next to her phone that was crushed into pieces. Not caring about her phone she grabbed the cloth and went back to Jongin. She poured some of the water onto the cloth before wiping Jongin's cuts clean. 

After a while she went back to pick up everything that fell from her purse. Yeojin looked around and realized how it would be night time soon. She first went around to gather wood to start a fire. After gathering up a good amount of wood she placed it on the ground. The no.1 thing on her mind was building a shelter for them to sleep in. How on earth was she going to do that. But smile once she remembered something. Yeojin gathered up materials that she need such as the bamboo sticks big leaves that were as tall as her and some vines she could find hanging on the trees. One by one she built everything and made sure it wouldn't break and crush them in the middle of the night. After about an hr the sun was definitely going down, she gathered up some more of those big leaves and layed them out under the shelter. As soon as she was done with that she went towards Jongin and tried to wake him up. 

"Kai wake up, Kai! Come on you gotta wake up just for a few seconds and then you can sleep again" Yeojin said but he only moved alittle which meant it was working, "Jongin please wake up. Jongin . Kim Jongin" She finally said and slowly Jongin opened his eyes, he looked around confused as to where he was. Yeojin couldnt help but smile, happy that he had gained concious again. "Yeojin ah?" she heard and looked at Kai who stared at her not sure if it were really her. she smiled again and answered him, "Yes Jongin?" Kai managed to let out a small smile, "Are you okay? Did they hurt you at all?" and she shook her head. 

She helped Jongin lay down onto the leaves and again used her sweater for a pillow. She grabbed his jacket from earlier and covered him up with it. "Rest okay?" Yeojin said as she tucked him in, he nodded, before mumbling, "I'm really cold' She nodded and went off to start a fire. It took her a few tries but she soong got it to start. She looked back at Jongin who was already passed out. Yeojin turned back to the fire using another stick that she had in her hand to keep the fire alive.

She looked up at the sky that was filled with stars, she smiled bitterly when she turned back to look at him and whispered to herself,

"I'm the biggest burden to him"


OMG YALLLLLLLL. ALRIGHT LET ME RANT TO YALL HOW STRESSFUL AFF AND MY LAPTOP MADE ME! I tried updating this chapter 6 times already. yep 6 TIMES. Ths first time aff basically deleted it when I tried to upload the chapter. My second attempt to rewrite the chapter my laptop glitched and shut down before i even got to save anything. Then my sister x out the aff tab when i wasnt in the room by mistake on the third try. The fourth and fifth try my computer shut down on me. So I am so sorry for lying to you guys. Like wtf i feel terrible. Yall can do whatever yall want say whatever you guys want, I honestly deserve it. But I love you guys so much. Im moving in a few weeks so ill try to do another chapter. <3