[ Jungkook ]

[Army] Battery BTS One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Blinks, Once, Twice]

Tanya confesses to Jungkook but gets humiliated she transfers school and when Jungkook found out he went to ask Tanya's brother Jimin and manages to find her and confess.

Genre/s: fluff
Appearances of other BTS members: jimin- tanya's older brother

 

xx

 

Jungkook feels a kick at his calf and he opens one eye to see the hovering figure of his good friend, Park Tanya. She has her hands on her hips as she stares disappointedly at the boy relaxing underneath her.

"Yah, Jungkook, get up," she berates and gives a light kick at his shin again.

The boy slowly sits up and pulls his earphones out of his ears. "What do you want?" Jungkook rubs his eyes. 

The two are in the school's garden - an area out of bounds however there are no teachers who patrol through the place which is why Jungkook regularly sneaks here to spend his school breaks lying on the grass and enjoying the sunshine. 

"Seriously, if you didn't have me around you'll get kicked out of school." Tanya gives an exasperating sigh as the boy blinks innocently up at her. "The school bell's going to go soon." 

Jungkook checks the time on his phone and startles. He shoots up, grabs Tanya's wrist and drags them inside the school building before the girl can utter a word. Tanya is about to protest but keeps quiet as they sprint up the firestairs, their loud footsteps echoing. Together, they sneak into the already empty hallways and run to their next class. 

Once they reach the door, Jungkook lets go of Tanya and looks at her. She nods and they brace themselves as the boy opens the door, all eyes immediately turning to them. Both of their heads are lowered as they take in the teacher's critiscm and shuffle to their seats at the back.

The teacher gives a final glare and their classmates' backs turn back to them. Jungkook and Tanya's eyes meet and the girl scowls, not seeing the fun in getting into trouble like Jungkook does. The boy shoots her a cheeky grin and focuses his attention back on the teacher, missing Tanya's blush.

 

 

Jungkook is considered to be one of the coolest guys in the school. He can sing and dance extremely well, and likes to cause trouble. However, he does not meddle with popular strings and prefers to go solo, and so girls that fancy him always admire him from afar, girls like Tanya.

She considers herself a very lucky girl. She always seems to find herself dragged into Jungkook's schemes and taking the blame alongside him. Her parents are notified mulitple times of Tanya's "wild" behaviour but the girl could care less of their lectures. She will always choose to follow Jungkook even if it meant having to destroy her image in front of teachers, students and her family.

"Tanya!" a voice hollers and the girl turns around to see the rebel sprint up to her, accidentally knocking folders out of people's hands. Jungkook apologises without a glance and takes the glares with his back. Tanya smiles as he catches up to her.

"Hey, what's up?" 

"Let's skip next period."

The two have jigged four times before - Tanya has kept count -, and the consequences get harsher and harsher each time. Tanya bites her lip and thinks about the principal's threat from last week. 

One more time, and I'll have to award you with a suspension.

Her parents will not put up with that. 

"I can't," Tanya simply says and Jungkook deflates. 

"Why not?"

"You can get suspended every month, but I can't."

Her crush makes a face. "You haven't even been through a suspension before. Whatever then." Jungkook turns around and joins the crowd, pushing students out of the way so that he can reach the doors to make his escape. 

Tanya sighs and wonders whether she should run after him and keep him out of trouble. For the past two weeks, Jungkook has been edgier and has been at his rebellious acts more regularly. What's also turned more frequent, is an invitation for Tanya to join him. Although it probably means nothing, Tanya can't help but think that maybe Jungkook is starting to notice her more and perhaps thinks of her more than just a friend. If he even considered her one anyway.

The girls stands there against the wall and stares at the double doors. He is probably out of the school by now. Tanya sighs and shuffles to her next class. 

 

 

The bell dings and the students quickly rush out of the classroom. Tanya stays in her seat, taking her time yawning and stretching before the teacher ushers her out. "Sheesh," the girl hisses and glares at the closed door. "We're not even allowed to stay in the classroom for a minute longer."

"Tanya," a voice whispers in her ear and the girl gives a little shriek, whipping around to see the laughing figure of Jungkook. Blood instantly rushes to her face and she stares at him with wide eyes. "You . . . Should have seen . . . Your face," Jungkook huffs between breaths as Tanya tries to slow her heartbeat.

Her crush's face was right next to hers!

"Y-you shouldn't s-scare me like that," Tanya manages to reply, hoping that her red face can be passed off as shock. 

Jungkook gives Tanya a sly smile. "See ya around." And with that, the boy disappears around the corner, leaving Tanya alone next to the lockers. 

The girl's eyes scan the hallway. No heads are turned to her direction even though there is quite a handful of groups here and there, all engaged in their own conversations. The blush still visible, Tanya heads to the bathroom, her bladder protesting. For the past few weeks, Jungkook seems to be going to Tanya rather than the other way round, and today she has felt his breath on her ear. Is this Jungkook trying to send a message to her?

"Maybe I should confess soon," Tanya mutters and startles as she nearly walks into her brother, Jimin.

His surprised eyes survey Tanya for a moment before they narrow. "Confess?" His tone is filled with suspicion.

"N-no," Tanya stammers, though her blush gives her away instantly. Her brother's mouth opens but before he can utter a word, Tanya runs past him, both from not wanting to face Jimin's questions, and not being able to hold her urine in any longer.

 

 

Jungkook is sitting on a sturdy branch leaning against the trunk as he waits for the school bell to ring. He only intended to skip one or two periods, however he didn't feel like going for the rest of the day and decided to face the prinicpal's consequences tomorrow. Jungkook could have headed home but he wanted to see Tanya one last time for the day, and so here he is in the school's front yard, up in a tree.

The horrible bell can be heard from where Jungkook is but instead of scowling like he usually does, he perks up and positions himself, preparing to jump down at the first sight of Tanya. 

She always tends to be right in the middle of the crowd, making it hard for Jungkook to spot her in the sea of students. It takes him a few moments, but his eyes land on her face, behind rather tall classmates. As the students break away from the tight-space staircase, Jungkook graciously jumps off the branch and is about to run towards Tanya however he stops in his tracks when her brother, Park Jimin, sprints over and clamps a hand on her wrist. Jimin whispers something in Tanya's ear but because her back is facing Jungkook, the latter cannot see her expression. Then, Jimin looks up and stares straight at Jungkook, narrowing his eyes at the younger as if to say back off.

Jungkook looks on confused as he watches Jimin drag the girl away, and Jungkook does nothing as they disappear out of school grounds. 

 

 

Tanya glares at the floor on the Wednesday morning. She is furious at her brother for lecturing her just because he put the pieces together and realised that Tanya has been crushing on Jungkook for ages. He had yelled at her for a good twenty minutes, through her bedroom door, leaving the girl crying into her pillow. Why is it so wrong to like Jungkook? Yeah, he really is the rebel and is obviously a bad influence, but if you shared a good friendship with him and was there at the right time and place, you can peek through a gap in his shell and see his pleasant self. 

Thanks to Jimin's loud words, no way could her parents not have overheard and they had joined in in the heated lecture. It had finally ended with their last words: One last step out of line, and we will move you to another school.

How dare they threaten her like that?

No, she will not have any of it. Tanya will show them how innocent Jungkook can be some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter