[ jungkook ]

[Army] Battery BTS One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Silent Feelings ]

Sung Yoo Mi is secret agent for six years and six years ago Yoo Mi dated another secret agent named, Jeon Jung Kook, who was her mentor and partner. They dated for two years and then Jung Kook told her that he doesn't love her anymore and left. Yoo Mi meets Jung Kook again but then finds out that he has a sickness that is getting worse and worse day by day.

Genre/s: Angst and romance.

Appearances of other BTS members: Author's pick -  

 

xx

 

 

 

Narrator's Perspective
Two young adults walk out of the local library, a right and left hand interlaced together, satisfied smiles upon their mouths. The lady, donned in denim jeggings and a dark green jacket shoulders a black backpack, and the man holds a folded piece of paper in his other hand. Shops are closed for the night, and the street is empty save for a few parked cars. Old street lights dim the cement path as the woman's boots and man's black shoes quietly tap across. The twenty-two year old lady turns her head around just as the sourcer exits the library, the same bag she holds sitting on his back. He catches her eye and offers a lopsided smile in which the lady returns with a slyer style. Just before she looks away, she catches a glimpse of a hooded figure exiting the library after the sourcer. She runs her tongue on her bottom lip.

Eyeing the paper, she reaches with her free hand and the man lets her take it. She flips it open and her dark eyes quickly scan the numerous lists of names, as well as the contact numbers, addresses, and the scheduled times of which they are supposed to meet. The contents in the backpack would be traded away for stashes of cash. The lady lifts her eyes back on the silent street as she re-folds the paper and slips it in her back pocket.

The couple turn a sharp corner into an alleyway, where the only light offered shines on the other side of the two buildings. The couple slows to a stop and as the man turns towards the woman, she swings the bag to lie against the wall of one building. She looks up at the shadowed face of her man, and his mouth tilts into a seductive grin. He lunges for as she is pushed against the stone cold wall, the hood of her jacket pressing against her back. Her hands clutch at his neck as his hands slide down her sides to land on her bottom. He presses his mouth harder against hers, and she responds with tilting her head up so that his lips can slide down her neck. His hands are playing around the edges of her jeggings as he works his mouth down to her chest. With his bent posture the lady pushes his shoulders down, and without the man's mouth leaving her neck he ends up lying on the cement ground with the lady hovering over him.

The man pulls his head back to stare at her and she stares back, analysing his features. He waits for her to make a move, and gazes into her expressionless eyes. A grin of glee finds its way to his lips as she raises her arm, elbows bent towards his chest. Cluesless of what she is planning to do, the man his lip in curiousity as the woman's elbow hangs a metre above him. In a split of a second, the man's eyes widen in shock, smirk instantly disappearing from his mouth, and he seems to finally understand why the words "I love you" had never surfaced during their eight-month relationship. In one swift motion, the lady brings her elbow straight down under the man's chin, coercing the latter to roll his eyes back and become stationary.

From the inside of her jeggings, she whips out a sharp-edged blade and holds it against his throat. She can see the mark of where she landed the blow on him, even in the shadows. "Maybe I hit him too hard," she mutters under her breath albeit she does not give it a second thought or feel any guilt. 

After making sure the man is indeed unconscious, she sighs tiredly and leaps up from him, walking to the side of the alley they had entered from, and peeks out into the streets. Her eyes fall on the hooded figure she saw a few minutes ago, making their way towards her. They must have seen the lady's head, as the figure pulls their hood back to reveal a man with a clump of black hair, reflecting the yellowness of a streetlight. He slows to a stop in front of the woman, and spots the unconscious person behind her. He smirks.

"You've waited a long time to do that, haven't you?" The woman glances back.

"You have no idea," she replied. She turns her attention back to him, crossing her arms. "What about the sourcer?" 

He clicked his tongue. "Too easy. He's just a puny guy with a lot of drugs on him." 

She nods. "He didn't look like a person who could defend himself. He could have worked on it though, with his build." 

"His attempts would be useless against me. You've got everyone related?" The woman reaches for her back pocket and holds the piece of paper between her index and middle finger. He smirks again. "Nicely done, Spark. Suga's already handled the sourcer, and he's on his way to collect him and the drugs." 

The woman nods and turns around to glance at the unconscious man. She watches his chest lift up, then down, twice, before facing away from him to grab the black backpack.

 

Yoomi's Perspective
She sits perched on a red sponge lounge, her partner sitting next to her, Team Commander across her. The white-fringed man is flicking through the papers, eyes studiously scanning down the printed sentences, the tip of his tongue peeking out at the corner of his mouth - a habit he has had since Yoomi was first introduced to him -, as she and Jimin wait silently. Her Team Commander finally clicks his tongue in approval.

"All sourcers Agent Spark has met over the months this mission has spanned over have been tracked down and put in custody, as well as their customers, and buyers. We have yet to discover the importers other than the ones Agent Grace has confronted, but thanks to the success of this mission, we will know soon. Agent Tank, an excellent effort in assisting Agent Spark in her decisions and set-ups, but don't think your intentional night happenings went unnoticed." At this, Jimin grins cheekily.

"Sorry Team Commander."

His leader eyes him. "It will stay in the room, but if these situations repeat itself in future missions, it will be passed on to Superiors."

"Thank you Team Commander."

Suga nods. "This mission is officially closed. Spark, stay back for a few minutes."

At this, Jimin and Yoomi exchange a knowing look, and the latter surpresses a smile as her partner leaves with a courteous nod to their Team Commander. Suga slides the mission's evaluation papers to the side of his marble desk and interlaces his fingers together just as the door shuts behind them. 

"You already know where this is headed," Suga begins and Yoomi nods in response. "You've had many eyes on you since your fourth mission, being forced to take dangerous risks without undergoing the appropriate training, and having returned with the best results. After completing your previous mission so efficiently, the Superior board underwent a final consideration, and with an unanimous vote, they have agreed to promote you to work as a mentor."

Yoomi smiles widely. "Thank you, Suga."

At this, her Team Commander stiffens up, a blush spreading across his cheeks. "What for?"

"I know you put in a few extra words in the reports, plus you've gone out of your way to meet up with some of the Captains, especially Jin."

Although Suga has known Yoomi for six years, and was put in charge of her missions for four, his mouth still falls open at his agent's observation and knowledge capabilities. "I thought I'd covered up well."

Yoomi tilts her head with the corner of jerked up. "You should try harder, Team Commander."

Suga lets out a breath, stirring the side of his fringe, before clearing his throat. "Your induction ceremony is scheduled to be the coming Monday. Eleven in the morning sharp; don't be late."

"I won't be, Team Commander," Yoomi replies a little too gleefully. 

"Alright then, see you later." Yoomi rises from her seat and gives a nod to her Team Commander, who winks at her before she turns around and exits the room.

Out in the spacious corridor, agents are swiftly walking back and forth. Lips sealed tightly and keeping a stoic figure, Yoomi starts towards the direction of her dormitory here in her Headquarters. Wanting to merely head back to her room of tranquility and celebrate her victory of finally tasting the moment of where she's about to climb up from a standard agent alone, she doesn't travel far from her Team Commander's office when the penetrating sound of her heels instantly halt and her eyes triple in size. Having just rounded the corner, he is clothed in a dark grey v-neck shirt matched with black jeans, and his pair of light brown leather boots everyone knew he treasured. It seems that he has kept the same slanted fringe in his many years of absence, as he lightly sweeps it to the side with his index and middle finger. 

Yoomi's eyes stay locked on him as he nears her, all sounds of distant murmuring and rough sounds of heels and boots on the marble tiles blocked out. His black orbs are too, concentrated on hers, and as he passes by her with a good five metres in between them, the corner of his mouth tilts upward and he flashes her his infamous wink, breath-hitching as it was since Yoomi last laid eyes on him. 

Her eyes follow him as Yoomi turns aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter