[ Jimin ]

[Army] Battery BTS One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Jealous Jimin ]

Male lead from BTS: Park Jimin
Name of female lead: Laura Lu
Description of plot: Laura and Jimin have been dating for two years. Laura is visiting him an BTS for a week suring her spring break and they are all really happy! They all decide to go in a road trip but their van breaks down in a sketchy city! A bunch of guys eye her up while they go out to get a quick bite (maybe Jhope wanted food? LOL)
Setting: not sure...
Perspective of the narrator: (first/second/third person) first person ^^
Genre/s: drama, romance
Appearances of other BTS members (if yes, state who, and their relationship with the male/female lead): Jimin and I met when I was visiting my sister in Korea who teaches English. Maybe he helped me when I got lost looking for her school? He is very sweet, caring, energetic guy with lots of ayego and he's super protective of me ( I love over protective guys lol) even tho he likes to act cute around me at times he also loves showing off his manly side, too :) he's friendly and loyal and do anything for his loved ones :)
Picture/gif (optional):

xx

“Laura’s here,” someone that sounded like Hoseok called from behind the door, and I rocked on my heels, waiting for that door to be opened.

Some more voices and the handle turned, revealing Jimin.  My boyfriend was in his pajamas and I giggled when I saw the Spiderman pattern.  He rubbed his eyes and took a moment to process my presence before jolting into cognizance.

“Oh, you’re here really early,” he yawned, and I frowned.

“No.  Seven was what we planned.”

“I thought nine.”

“Look, I have the texts to prove it,” I assured him, even going so far as to pulling my phone out of my pocket, but he waved it away and waved me inside.  “Thanks for remembering, Jimin,” I and he nodded, too tired to do much else.  “I’ve never seen you this dead.”

“Yes you have,” he mumbled, and pulled he into a blind embrace.  I could see Hoseok walking away behind him before I closed my eyes and enjoying Jimin’s presence.  It had been a while since I held him, since I was with him.  But summer break was upon the students at my college and spending a week with BTS was a surefire way to kill time.  “I’m always this lethargic in the morning, but you’re always too tired to notice.”

“Whatever,” I whispered into his bare torso, feeling his muscled back under my fingertips and enjoying every bit of his arms around my shoulders.

“I have to get dressed,” he muttered, pulling away.  I let go and smiled, stepping up to give him a kiss on the lips.  He leaned forward toward me, but I stepped back, smirking.

“Go get dressed.  And brush your teeth.”  He scoffed and left me standing in their foyer to change.  Jungkook was the first boy to walk into the room, and rubbed his eyes childishly.  It appeared to me that the only one awake had been Hoseok.

“Noona,” he yawned, and I smiled at his board shorts and wife-beater.  “I thought you were coming at nine.”

“No.”  I rolled my eyes subtly.  “Jimin got the time wrong.  I have the texts to prove it.”  I didn’t bother reaching for my phone this time, though, because Jungkook looked about ready to collapse in exhaustion, and I didn’t want to drop my phone in case I had to catch him.

“Oh, okay,” he mumbled, stretching.  He ambled his way into the bathroom and shut the door, and I was once again left to my own devices.  Taehyung was the next one to show up a minute later looking awake as Hoseok, with an irritated Namjoon dragging behind him.

“Taehyung, what the fu-” Namjoon stopped shortly before swearing when he saw me, and stood a little straighter.  “Good morning Laura.”

“Good morning Namjoon.”  He cleared his throat and consciously raised an arm to his bare torso, looking embarrassed.  “I’ve already said I don’t mind you swearing in front of me.  I don’t wanna be a drag,” I assured him, and his foul face returned with a vengeance as he looked to his shorter friend.

“Then what the did I do to you to make you wake me up this early?  Really; I was asleep and you come in, loud as you could possibly be and just as annoying.  You make me get up and drag me down the hall and now, all I can ask is what could you possibly want this time, Taehyung?”

Taehyung looked sheepish and just a bit embarrassed, but spoke nonetheless.  “You’re leader; you need to say ‘hi’ to everyone that comes to visit.”  Namjoon wasn’t talking, but looked like he was imagining stabbing V with very long, very sharp kitchen knives.  Or javelins; they would probably do the trick too.

“Taehyung, if that’s really what you woke me up to do, I’m gonna-”

“-Okay,” the other interrupted, closing his eyes in earnest.  “The truth is…”  He looked to me and I looked away, holding hands over my ears as he dragged his friend slightly away from me.  “The bug came back, and I don’t wanna touch it.  I need you to take care of it for me.”  Namjoon pinched his nose and looked at the floor, biting his lip.  V looked like he was playing with fire, and flinched as his older, taller friend looked down to him.

“The same bug?  How do you know?”

“It only had five legs; I broke off its sixth the first time I saw it, when I flicked it across the room.  Remember?”

“How could I forget…”  Namjoon looked at me as I turned back and uncovered my ears, and appeared caught between looking embarrassed for himself and annoyed.  “Fine.  Where is it?”

“The kitchen.”

The pair disappeared after Taehyung greeted me properly, and Jimin came out moments after, looking clean and ready and refreshed.  “What do you wanna do today Laura?”

“I don’t know.  I don’t mind just hanging around doing nothing.  I’m just glad I’m getting to see you.”  I twirled on the spot and made sure to fall into him, feeling energized and excited and everything else contributed to the sensation of happiness.  “You really have no idea how much I missed you.”

“Yes I do,” he said, pulling away to look at me properly.  “I missed you too, don’t forget.”

“Never, Jimin; not like you forgot the time.”

“Hey, I’m up now.”

“I’m joking; but seriously, what do you wanna do today?”

“I don’t know; I’m th-”

“ROAD TRIP!” Hoseok shouted, barreling into the room with bed-head Yoongi, who was otherwise looking ready for the day.  Seokjin was behind them, looking annoyed as the oldest should after being roused from sleep.  “I’ve been wanting to go on a road trip for so long, and none of you will take me, so I’ll just take Laura and she’ll take Jimin and he’ll take his unreciprocated love, Jungkook, who will in turn take his friend Taehyung who’ll take his bestie Namjoon who’s fond of Jin’s company, who in the end will convince Yoongi because as the two oldest they connect on a level that they like to complain about the rest of us over.  And we’ll all enjoy a fantastic road trip together.”

Hoseok stopped with hands on his hips to breath after that long introduction of a fairly idiotic plan.  I frowned.

“What if I don’t want to go on a road trip?”  He swallowed nervously and looked at me with a slack jaw and nothing more to say.

“Do you wanna go on a road trip?”  I smiled a dorky grin.

“Of course, but hinging your entire plan off me was kind of ridiculous.”

“You know what this means?” he asked no one in particular, making a 360 sweep of the room and its inhabitants.  Yoongi dropped his face into his hand and Seokjin scowled.  I could only imagine Namjoon’s face when he heard the news.  “It means we’re going on a ROAD TRIP!”

“Dear god,” Yoongi breathed, and I saw him cradle what was no doubt a developing headache.  Bangtan’s leader came back into the room with a grateful looking Taehyung close behind him, seemingly relieved.  “Dammit Namjoon, why couldn’t you keep Hoseok away from her?”  Their leader didn’t look too happy.

“Yoongi, don’t swear so…”  He trailed off as he saw me, raising an eyebrow.  He half-sighed half- grumbled back to his hyung.  “It’s not my frickin’ job to babysit him.”

“Well it’s not mine,” Seokjin joined in, and soon the three oldest-acting members were arguing.  In their midst Jimin tucked an arm around my waist and pulled me close to his side, looking down and touching my nose to his when I looked back up at him.

“You’re looking very pretty today,” he whispered, and smiled an adorable smile.

“And you’re looking just about as cute as you usually do,” I replied, which made him falter.  I giggled and pecked him quick on the lips.  “It means you’re the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”  He scrunched up his eyebrows.

“And not hot?”

“Maybe a little.”

“Maybe a lot?”

“Maybe.”

“Maybe I want to hear you say I look hot.”

“Maybe I don’t want to say that.”

“Maybe, Laura,” Yoongi broke in, having escaped the argument going on between Namjoon and Seokjin, “you should just admit that Jimin might have abs, but isn’t hot, and instead is cute and fluffy and everything else he doesn’t wanna be.  And Jimin, maybe you should just tell your girlfriend that she should back out of the road trip thing and save us all a lot of trouble.”  He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes in a tired-pissed-off kind of way.  “I don’t wanna have to deal with this.”

“You don’t have to; I’ll take care of it,” I said, and let go of Jimin to grab one of his hyung’s hands.  “You can sleep for another hour or two and I’ll ask my brother for his van and I’ll make lunches and I’ll make sure to bring blankets and pillows for you to sleep with in the car.”  He relaxed a little and looked conflicted.  “You don’t have to do a thing, Suga oppa.”

“Hey,” Jimin cut in, taking back my hand, “I’m oppa.  It’s Jiminie oppa, not Suga.”

“Relax,” said the older of the two, “we all know my type isn’t girly and giggly and dependent.”  He turned away and slumped back to his room, pausing a moment to look back and ask, “Weren’t you supposed to get here at nine?”

“It was seven and I have the text messages to prove it and I am an independent woman,” I huffed, letting go of Jimin and putting a hand on my hip unconsciously.  Yoongi smirked before heading back to bed and mumbling to Namjoon that they were going on a road trip and that he wanted to sleep a little more before they did.  “I’m not that girly, and I’m not giggly.”  My boyfriend didn’t look very supportive of that statement, and gave me a fleeting grin before tugging me away from the boys towards the kitchen.  “You think so too, right?”

“Didn’t you say you’d make lunches?  Here, I’ll help.”

“No, I’m independent.  I can do them myself.”  And with that, along with the flicking away of my clingy boyfriend, I sauntered into the kitchen and began the preparations.  An hour later I had food packed, my brother dropping off his van for us to use, Yoongi’s pillows, and couple CDs to keep us entertained on the way.  I’d even planned out a special destination just a couple hours down the interstate: a free holiday tour of a zoo and its accompanying aquarium.

Jimin offered to help frequently, but I chose instead to childishly let Yoongi’s words make me determined to prove him wrong.  After I finished and did what I’d set out to do, I figured enough was enough and crept up on my waiting boyfriend.

“Oppa,” I chimed, and he glanced down at me, trying not to grin.

“Finished being independent?”

“I’m never finished being myself.  Are you ready to go?”

“Of course; the question is, are the others?”  I looked around to see the younger boys, plus Hoseok, looking excited and dressed in casual everyday wear, but the eldest and the leader looking slightly miffed.  Yoongi was out of sight, but sadly not out of mind.

“Guys, my brother will be here in ten minutes, are you ready?”

“Duh,” Hoseok drawled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, bothering Jimin.  “I’m always ready, for anything.”

I pinched his side and he crumpled like a piece of paper.  “Even that?”

“Maybe,” he flounced, mocking Jimin’s and I’s earlier conversation, before standing up straight and putting on a full-blown I’m-going-to-my-death expression.  “Now leave me princess, for you shan’t desire to look upon me after I have dealt with the heavy burden of rousing the sleeping dragon, lying deep within the catacombs.”

“Come on,” Jimin urged me, pulling us away from his hyung.  “He’s just going to wake up Yoongi, he’ll be back in mostly one piece.”  Hoseok saluted me and took off, bumping Namjoon’s shoulder, who snarled like a ticked-off Rottweiler.

“Namjoon oppa,” I cooed, nearly giving Jimin another heart attack as I stood in front of his younger brother.  “Don’t be so mad, and smile.  Smiling releases endorphins and will help make you happier.”  He didn’t look impressed, or convinced, but attempted a dimpled grin for me.  Jimin scoffed and dragged me to the front porch.

“I’m oppa,” he complained, and I pinched his hand.  “You’re all oppas to me.  Except Jungkook.”

“Thank god there’s a least one.”

“Yeah, but he calls me noona, which is still kinda flirty, don’t you think?”  Jimin closed his eyes and rested his forehead against my hands, and after a moment kissed my knuckles.

“Yeah, but he doesn’t count.”

“Why?”

“Because Jungkook flirts with everything.”

“Everything?  Not everyone?”

“Laura, if we ever across a ship one of these days, and you know ships are always referred to as females, chances are it’ll be older than him and he’ll call it noona.  It’s just the way it is.  He knows he’s cute when he says things like that.”

“Even cuter than you?” I asked, leaning into his shoulder as we sat down on the front step and waited for my brother.  He was about to answer, but stopped, and thought.  It took him about two seconds to realize I’d asked him a trick question, and he gave me a dismayed look.

Would be admit to being cute?  Or would his pride and desire to be hot make him ignore his competitive ways?

“Does it matter?” he asked, and I nodded.  He turned away and thought hard, before his saving grace came and delivered him.  And by that, I meant that my brother delivered the van along with his friend, who was driving the car they’d be going back in.

“Hey!” I called out, and my bro got out to say hi.  Half-an-hour later he had gone back home and we were all piled in the van, Seokjin in the driver’s seat, Namjoon in passenger side.  Yoongi was in the back with Jungkook, who sat behind me and besides Hoseok.  Taehyung was next to Jimin, who was next to me, who was squished up against the window, my jealous boyfriend un-permitting of me to be next to his younger, deeper-voiced friend.

“Are you ready for this?” Hoseok squealed, and I rolled my eyes.

“Only if you won’t scream the whole way there,” I warned him, and he nodded, biting his lips.  He seemed to heed my words especially well, and I suspected it had to do with my consent to his little endeavor.

“I have a suggestion to make,” Namjoon said, and we all focused on him, who tried to look cheery and happy, though, he still looked annoyed, which I didn’t understand.  Taking care of one bug couldn’t have been that bad, and Taehyung, who sat behind him, was even leaving him alone, which was weird for him.

I took an extra look at V and saw that he didn’t look necessarily happy either, which was confusing because Taehyung was usually so energetic and easy-going.  I loved hanging out with him purely because I wasn’t the giggliest person in the room anymore.

Wait.  Not giggly.  I was not giggly.

Definitely not.

“We stop by the burger joint on the way back for dinner.”  Namjoon’s suggestion was met with whoops and even Taehyung smiled.  Jimin turned to me and laughed his iconic laugh, making me laugh, which in turn made him laugh some more.  He leaned in to give me a kiss, not too light and not too passionate, but a mildly affectionate lip-lock that I returned to him in full.

“This is going to be great,” he breathed, and I kissed him again.

“Dammit,” Seokjin cursed, and I glanced up front worriedly.  He didn’t usually swear; only when things really annoyed him.  “Namjoon, look at that.”  The two examined something I couldn’t see while Taehyung tried to climb into the front to catch a glimpse.  When Namjoon sat back their heads collided.

Hoseok laughed.  Jungkook giggled.  Namjoon swore.  Yoongi snored.

“Everyone out!” Seokjin called, and our group piled out to observe the damage: a smoking hood and sputtering motor.  “Did your brother say this van was prepped for driving?”

“Yah; I mean, he drove it to the house and it was fine.  He even said he just recently got it oiled and stuff.”  Seokjin ran a han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter